Princess_Garnet : 03 - Michelle's Ordeal (m/f, mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Princess_Garnet : 03 - Michelle's Ordeal (m/f, mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Princess_Garnet's stories
03 - Michelle's Ordeal
Story index at the bottom

By Princess_Garnet

Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:16 am

Michelle's Ordeal (Full Story)

Hey all! For those of you who haven't been over to my board, here is the interactive story we ended up putting together! We're starting a new one soon, so come catch the fun!

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Princess_Garnet

--------------------------
Michelle was a beautiful young girl of thirteen--long brown hair reaching half-way down her back, deep brown eyes, and an absolutely killer smile. She lived at home with her parents, John and Carol, and her two brothers, Kane and Larry.

Kane was a year older than Michelle and was often getting into trouble in school. In a class of two hundred thirty, he ranked two hundred seventeenth. It wasn't that he wasn't intelligent--nothing could be further from the truth. Kane's "spice for life", as his mother called it, often distracted him from his schoolwork.

Larry was the same age as Michelle and was the absolute opposite of his brother. While he, too, was quite intelligent, he put it to good use. He excelled in everything he did and was a member of the Honor Society at the middle school. Never had he received a grade lower than an A in his life.

John and Carol had planned a vacation away for a week. They had been discussing whether or not to leave the children alone for a week. Carol thought that the children were too young too look after themselves, but her husband John reassured her that everything would be fine. The two had packed their things and Carol informed the children that the neighbors would always be available if the children needed anything. With those words, the two set off for their trip.

Michelle ran over and plopped down on the couch. She was still in her school uniform--blue button-up short-sleeved top, a blue and white plaid skirt, and navy blue knee high socks. She laid down on the couch and stretched herself out, yawning after a harsh day at school, but now it was the weekend. It was time for her to relax!

Kane ran down the stairs, bookbag in hand, and stopped in front of Michelle in the living room.

"Hey there sis," Kane smiled.

Michelle looked over at him sleepily, "Hey." She paused. "Kane, why are you carrying that bookbag around? You never do your schoolwork."

Kane scrunched up his nose, "Well, aren't you just the perfect little daughter!"

"I most certainly am! So, what's with the bookbag?" Michelle kept eyeing the bookbags.

Kane plopped the bookbag down on the floor and unzipped the large part around the bookbag, pulling out several coils of yellow rope.

"Kane," Michelle asked frightened, "what is the rope for?"

"For you, of course," replied Kane. "I'm going to tie you up."

"Wait a minute! What for?" Michelle jumped up from the couch and stood before her brother and the bookbag.

"Come on, Michelle! You used to love this game when you were younger! You remember, don't you? The beautiful princess is locked away in a tower by an evil magician and kept away under her knig---"

"Yes, I know! The knight in shining armor! I'm not a little kid anymore!" Michelle interrupted.

Kane stood there for a moment, thinking. Of course she was not such a young child anymore and could not be easily persuaded by her fairy tales any longer. So, Kane hatched up a new plan.

"Okay, you win," Kane sighed, defeated. "You just don't want to do it because you'll be embarrassed when you can't escape."

"Now wait, you! I never said anything about that!" Michelle's face turned red. She was always up for a challenge and she wasn't going to let her stupid jerk of a brother one-up her at all!

"It's okay, sis, you don't have to pretend." Kane started putting the ropes back in the bag.

"Oh no you don't!" Michelle turned her back towards him and put her hands behind her back. "I'm not afraid of you! Give me all you've got!"

Kane smiled and pulled the ropes back out of his bag. "All right, sis, but if we're going to do this, we're going to do it right."

Kane pointed down at the long brown rug on the floor. "Lie down on your stomach."

Michelle groaned, "You're going to hogtie me? You know I hate those!"

Kane smiled, "Too bad! You said to give you all I've got! So, I take that as permission that I can do whatever I want, now lie down!"

Michelle shrugged, "Well, all right. You don't have to be so pushy, you know!"

Michelle started onto the floor, kneeling down on the rug and then putting her front side on the rug. Knowing what was already to come, she placed her wrists behind her slender frame.

"Now that's a good girl!" Kane laughed, looking down at Michelle. Michelle rolled her eyes in contempt. Kane knelt down next to her and started wrapping a coil of rope around her crossed wrists, talking to himself as he tied, "Up and down, left to right, pull it through, tie it off, and pull!"

Michelle tried to look over her shoulder at him with an angry playful look on her face. "What? You have to go through it out loud to do it?" She laughed heartily.

Kane gently took Michelle's head and faced her forward again so she were looking down on the floor.

"It's okay!" Michelle laughed. "You don't have to say anything!"

Kane moved down and started rolling Michelle's socks off of her legs.

"Kane, what ARE you doing? Just leave my clothes alone! Mom! Kane's taking off my clothes!" Michelle laughed playfully.

"You're such a brat, you know that?" Kane sounded a bit contemptful.

"Oh, come on! I'm just playing around!" Michelle was still keeping a bright spirit about her.

Kane grabbed hold of Michelle's hair and pulled back so that she would pull her head back.

"Ow, ow, ow! Careful!" Michelle winced in pain.

"Sorry," Kain replied, "I'm just playing around!" He smirked at her. "Just keep your head up like that." Kane let go of her hair and her head went forward a bit out of reaction, but she pulled her head back up for him.

"Okay, just don't pull my hair like that! That hurt!" Michelle started getting a little angry, but she understood. Maybe she was being a bit of a jerk to him, but so what? Michelle lied on the floor for a few moments, wondering what in the world he was doing behind her! All of a sudden, everything went black...or was it navy blue? He blindfolded me with my sock, she thought!

"Hey! I never said an---mmppfhhh!" Tired of his sister's insults, he shoved the other sock in her mouth.

"Just leave that in there for a second, sis. Gotta tape it shut!" Kane laughed.

Michelle growled through her sock gag, but left it in her mouth. After all, she did agree to play this little challenge, so it wasn't any less her fault than it was his. Suddenly, her thoughts were confirmed as she felt her knees being bent and another coil of rope going around her ankles while Kane recited that stupid cinching line of his again.

Finally, Kane topped off the entire affair with one final coil of rope, which he used to bind Michelle's wrists to her ankles, effective putting her into a nice, snug hogtie.

Of course, soon after she heard the ripping of tape. Took him long enough, Michelle thought. One strip went across her lips, followed by another, and another, and another, they just kept coming!

"Okay, sis! I'm all done! Everything feel okay?" Kane had always checked with his sister to make sure everything was all right and that she wasn't too uncomfortable. Michelle nodded.

"Think you can get out of that in about a half hour?"

Michelle nodded again.

"So, if you don't get out in time, I get to tie you up again, right?"

Michelle shook her head, sending her ponytail whipping all over the place. "Mmmm-mmmpfhhh!!!"

"Sounds like a yes to me!" Kane laughed, plopping down on the couch and turning on the television. "All right, I'll just sit here and watch 'ya, okay?"

Michelle would have a hard time escaping from this one. Sure, she had been put into a hogtie by her brother before, but never had she been blindfolded during the affair and told to escape on her own! Had she been able to see, she may have been able to escape, but she was faced with a twofold problem. First, the blindfold was really tight. It would not be easy to get off. Second, she had no time to waste trying to get it off.

So, she decided to start squirming. She twisted her wrists every way she could think of, trying to twist her hands out of the ropes, but she accomplished little more than making a bunch of red marks on her wrists from rubbing against the ropes so much. She contemplated just giving up and giving Kane the safe-signal, but she figured she had a lot more time, so she rolled over on her side and started trying to bend her knees further back, attempting to grab at the rope on her ankles.

All the while, she started playing her part, almost out of instinct. "Hellpphhh!!!" She screamed for help through her gag while rolling around on the floor, valiantly struggling to get out of her bonds.

Her slender frame wriggled and jiggled across the floor as she tried getting even the smallest slack in the rope. The sock in her mouth was starting to get all wet from her spit, which had absolutely disgusted her. She had to try and find a way out before she ran out of time!

She was having a lot of fun trying to break free, but now things were serious! She had to find a way to get out before that time was up! She knew that, at the very least, her brother would never let her live up to it if she couldn't escape! Of course, he had never tied her this tightly before. Surely, he must have been practicing,...but how?

All of a sudden, she heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get that!" Kane shouted.

"Mmmm-mmm mmmpppnngg mmmfpppfhhh!!!!" Michelle screamed into her gag. Surely anyone who came in through that door would see her lying there on the floor all tied up and gagged. She wasn't sure how she was positioned, skirt and all, but she figured it wouldn't be a very flattering position.

Kane hopped up from the couch and ran over to the door.

"Nerrmpphh!!! Kaammmphhh! Durmph errrphhhh emph! Hellph mehhhh!!!" Michelle shouted, loosely translated: No! Kane! Don't open it! Help me!

Kane pulled out the lock and opened the front door, shocked at who he saw in front of him!

Standing before Kane was a tall thirteen-year-old young man. Kane had recognized him. His name was David. Michelle had pictures of him hidden all throughout her room. While she would never admit it, she had a major crush on him.

"Hey, there...ummm...Kane, is it? Hey, is Michelle around? I want to get a head start on the math homework, but I completely forgot my book in my locker and since she's in my class, I figured she would have the book!" David stood at the door, speaking to Kane.

Meanwhile, Michelle had heard the voice of who it was. Now she was in a dilemma. Hundreds of thoughts started racing through her mind. Should she remain silent or hope that Kane is smart enough to shoo David away? Should she scream and get David's attention? If she did get his attention, what would he do? Would he be her knight in shining armor, or would he enjoy the game with Kane?

All of a sudden, she decided, and she screamed as hard as she possibly could into her gag, "Heeeeelllmmmmmmpppppfhhhh!!!!!"

David stood up on his toes and peeked over Kane's shoulder, catching a glance of Michelle in the background. "Ummmm, what's going on here?"

"We're just playing a game," Kane responding in a calm, cool manner. "Michelle let me tie her up and she has an hour to escape. She's only got about ten more minutes left, but she's still got a lot of kick in her."

David walked past Kane and made his way over to Michelle, kneeling down next to her. Suddenly, Michelle could feel David's thumb run across her tape gag.

"What did you gag her with?" David asked curiously. He looked up and saw Michelle was blindfolded. He turned his head back towards Kane and laughed. "You gagged her with the other sock, didn't you?"

Michelle started turning bright red with embarrassment. David was actually enjoying seeing her in peril like this!

"Lerrr meehh germmmphh..." Michelle whimpered.

"Let you go?" David asked. He looked back and Kane, who nodded back at him. "Okay, Michelle. Just hold on a second."

David carefully peeled the tape off of Michelle's mouth and outstetched his hand. "Here, Michelle. Spit it out." With that, Michelle spit out her saliva soaked sock into his hand.

"Oh, thank you!" Michelle yelled excitedly. "Now, can you untie me please?"

David pulled the blindfold off of Michelle and looked into her eyes. "Now, Michelle, why would I do something like that?"

"Wh-what?" Michelle was confused. He was supposed to be her knight in shining armor, coming to save her before the evil magician returned! She started twisting her wrists behind her again as David helped her up into a kneeling position. "You're not going to let me go?"

David smirked at her. "Now, Michelle, you made a deal with your brother, didn't you? He said that you had to be tied up for an hour." He held the soaked sock in his hand. "Now, open your mouth Michelle."

"W...wait!" Michelle screamed. "I thought you were going to let me go! I mean, yeah, I made a deal with Kane, but he wan----mmmmpppfhhh!!!!"

David pushed the sock into her mouth and slapped the duct tape back over her mouth. Michelle looked angrily back at him until he leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You look so cute, Michelle."

Michelle was in her own little world at this point. The boy she had longed after all this time had finally kissed her! She would never forget this moment, albeit a rather odd moment.

David looked back at Kane. "So, what happens if she doesn't get out in the next few minutes?"

"Then we get to tie her up again," Kane smirked.

"You think I could do the tying?" David looked at Michelle with an evil grin on his face.

Michelle screamed into her gag, shaking her head. "Nurrrrmpphh!!!" Suddenly, Michelle went into a frenzy. She turned herself back down on the floor on her side and started struggling for all she was worth. She pulled her wrists upwards, trying to snap the rope that hogtied her, but she couldn't even undo one little strand. She twisted her ankles every which way, trying desperately to escape. She wouldn't admit it, but even though she was so embarrassed to be seen this way, she figured it would be pleasing to David and maybe he would start liking her! Or maybe he already did!

Suddenly, she heard those horrific words.....

"Time's up!" Kane shouted.

Michelle immediately stopped her struggling and admitted defeat. Kane and David helped her get out of the ropes and took out her gag. Michelle stood up, but David immediately got behind her, wrapped one arm around her waist, and clamped his other hand over her mouth.

"Mmmmpfhhh!!!" Michelle screamed into his hand. So, David was just another evildoer! While Michelle was done being tied up for the day, she couldn't help but wonder how David would tie her up and what he would do when she was tied!

"All right," David smiled to Kane. I'll take it from here. "Come on, Michelle, up to your room!"

David led Michelle up the stairs, keeping a tight grip over her mouth as they went up. When they reached the top of the stairs, they went down to the end of the hall and turned to the right into Michelle's room.

David let his hand fall from Michelle's mouth as he walked over to her bed and plopped down on the edge of the bed, sitting and smiling at her.

"So, Michelle," David smiled, "let's get started!" David pulled out the rope that he had taken from downstairs and asked Michelle if she would lie down on her back on her bed.

"Sure, no problem!" Michelle smiled and climbed up onto the bed, lying down on her back, arms and legs together. "Ummmm....David?" Michelle asked nervously.

"Yes, Michelle?" David stood up and grabbed the ropes from the floor.

"Do you like doing this? I mean, I never thought you the type to...you know..." Michelle tried not to look at him, embarrassed by her question and now wondering whether or not she should have asked it.

David laughed. "Oh, no, it's nothing like that Michelle! I just think it was absolutely adorable watching you downstairs! Now, spread your arms and legs out so I can tie you down."

Michelle squeezed out a nervous smile, then began to blush at David calling her adorable. She had always dreamed of this moment. Well, perhaps not exactly with her tied to her bed, but even so, it was a good moment for her nonetheless.

She spread her arms and legs out and David got to work. He jumped up onto the bed, straddling her at her sides and leaning forward to bind her wrists to her bedposts as Michelle lie comfortably on her soft, dark blue comforter set her mom bought her last Christmas.

"So, Michelle, where's this math book of yours? You know I have a lot of work to catch up on, and I was wondering--"

"Excuse me!" Michelle interrupted. "You're just using me for my math book?" She giggled.

David shook his head and laughed, turning himself around so that he could tie her ankles to the footposts of the bed. "Oh, no, no! It's nothing like that, Michelle! I mean, there are a load of people I could of asked, but considering you're such a good friend, I figured you wouldn't mind!"

"Oh, no...not at all! So, wait...you're just going to leave me tied up like this while you work on your homework? How's that fair?"

David jumped off of the bed and looked around the room, spotting another pair of her long navy blue school socks on the floor. "Oh, I'm not going to leave you tied up like that. That wouldn't be any fun." David turned to Michelle and smiled, holding the socks up. "I'm going to gag you first, of course!"

Michelle glared at him, but this glare quickly turned into an adorable smile as she blinked at him. "Oh, please," Michelle started in full drama-queen tone, "you don't have to gag me! I'll be nice and quiet!"

"Yeah, right!" David laughed. "Besides, it'll be cute."

Michelle growled at him. "Grrr...well, all right! If you say so!" Michelle opened her mouth wide. "Ahhhhhhh!!!"

David shoved one of the socks into her mouth and placed the next one over her mouth, around her head, and tied it in the back as Michelle raised her head to help facilitate the process.

"So, Michelle, just where is that math book?"

"Mmmeerrr-mmmppfh!" Michelle motioned her head towards her closet.

David walked over to the closet and immediately spotted the math book lying on a shelf. He walked back over the bed, pulling a pencil out of his pocket, along with a folded up sheet of special paper the class used for homework. He sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Michelle's waist area, opened the book, and got to work.

"Hmmmm... x squared plus seven x minus thirty... now, how do you factor that again?"

Michelle knew the answer, but wasn't much at liberty to say. She just remained still and silent as David struggled through such a simple problem. Suddenly, she could hold herself no longer. "Plurr thrmphhh....merrrnuhh temmphh!"

David laughed, looking back at her. "What did you say, Michelle? I'm having a hard time understanding you!"

Michelle grunted and screamed, "Plurrmpp...", followed by pulling on the rope on her left wrist three times.

David smiled at her, realizing what she was trying to do. "Plus three? Hey, that's really cute Michelle! You're so smart!" David's hand reached just a little under her top, lightly tickling her tummy.

Michelle, being the super ticklish girl she was, screamed loudly into her sock gag and struggled like crazy. She twisted her wrists and ankles in their bindings as they dug into her, David's fingers trailing along her stomach. "MMMMPPPPFHHHH!!!!!"

After about a minute, David concluded his focused attention on Michelle and went back to his work.

During this time, Michelle was hatching a plan of escape. She spent a lot of time slowly twisting her wrists above her in their ropes, trying to provide little bits of slack at a time. She figured that she would have a lot of time, considering David had the mathematical skills of a second grader.

She continued whimpering into her gag so it didn't seem suspicious. "Mmmerrr....leerrr mee gurrmpp...."

These ropes are tight, Michelle thought. It's going to take a lot for me to pull out of this one.

After about fifteen minutes of continuous wriggling, she pulled her right wrist out of the rope. Her eyes widened, surprised she got out so quickly. She quickly twisted her body to the left, so that she could reach the rope on her wrist. As always, she continued whimpering away, providing continued amusement to her "study partner".

With her wrists free, she untied the gag over her mouth and spit the other sock into her hand. She would have to be very careful untying her ankles as she would need to sit up, thus shaking the bed. She slowly started sitting herself up, her slender body shaking slightly, fearing getting caught trying to escape. She leaned forward and started untying her ankles. She couldn't believe it! She had completely escaped and David didn't even notice! That is, until...

"You really didn't think you were going to get out that easily, did you?" David had not even turned around, yet he know exactly what was going on.

"Oh, you party pooper! It was supposed to be a surprise!" Michelle hopped off of the bed and knelt down on the floor in front of him.

"You're very talented, Michelle. I guess I can't tie knots as good as your brother! He tie you up often?"

Michelle blushed. "Well, he likes to every once in a while. I sort of enjoy it, too, but he's been getting a lot rougher tying me than he used to! You were really nice and gentle with me, though!" Michelle smiled. "Thanks!"

David smiled back at her. "Well, as long as you had fun, that's all that matters Michelle! Well, I've finished my work for the day. What would you like to do?"

Michelle looked to David and smiled brightly. "You know," she said, "I think we should get back at Kane for doing all of this to me."

"Really?" David looked back at Michelle, somewhat perplexed. "And what are you planning on doing?"

"Well," Michelle stated while walking over towards her dresser, opening up the top drawer and pulling out another pair of her dark blue knee high school socks. "I think he should get an idea of what it feels like to be tied up himself." Michelle sat down on the edge of the bed and starting sliding the socks up her legs, pulling them tight up to her knees.

"I suppose that's fair," David replied, "but what's up with the socks?"

Michelle grinned. "Hey, he gagged me with the socks I ran around in all day, so I think he should feel the same!"

David moved away from Michelle a little and laughed. "Remind me never to get you angry."

Michelle and David both went over to the door as Michelle turned to him to give him the details of the plan. "Okay, now here's what we're going to do. We'll wait for Kane to come by the hallway and then you can jump on him while I tie him up."

David smiled back at her, pointing out that it would be difficult and somewhat dangerous to just pounce on top of Kane like that.

"There's another problem," Michelle remarked. "I haven't a clue how to tie a good knot."

David laughed at Michelle's foolishness as he went over to grab some of the ropes from the bed and the floor. "Look, Michelle, why don't you just trick him into it? Challenge him or something. Tell him that you got out, so he should be able to as well."

"Wellllll," Michelle said reluctantly, "I guess that would work."

"Great," David replied, tossing the ropes to Michelle, "Then go for it!"

Michelle caught the ropes and nodded towards David. Apparently, David did not want to be a part of this adventure. Michelle left the room and walked back downstairs where she found nobody.

Suddenly, there was a noise from the basement. It must be Kane playing around down there, Michelle thought. She opened the basement door, which was accessible through the kitchen, and walked downstairs.

It was very dark--there was only a small light bulb of about the 60-watt variety hanging from the ceiling that was turned on. The basement floor was cold as she stepped towards the light in the center of the room.

"Kane? Kane, are you down here?"

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her waist and a hand clamped tightly over her mouth.

"Mmmmpfhh!!!" Michelle screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped up into the air a little at the surprise of being held so tightly.

"Okay, little sis," Kane remarked, "what are you doing down here? You have brought rope with you? What, you thought you were going to get me back? Oh no, it's definitely you who is going to get tied up today!"

"Mmmm-mmmpfphhh!!" Michelle shook her head from side to side as Kane held his hand tightly clamped over her small mouth.

"Now, Michelle, when I take my hand from your mouth, you have to promise not to scream, okay? Promise me and I'll go light on you, okay?"

Michelle nodded her head in defeat.

Kane released Michelle and she stood motionless, not even making a sound. Kane grabbed the ropes from Michelle's hand and laughed.

"Well, I guess you got me this time!" Michelle looked at Kane, smiling. "David's still here, though, you know. He's upstairs."

"That's okay," Kane replied. "I'll let him know you're a little busy. Now get down on your knees by that pole over there. Cross your wrists and your ankles behind the pole."

Michelle nodded her head and walked over to the pole. She knelt down right in front of it and shifted herself back slowly until her back was against the pole with her ankles and wrists crossed behind it.

Kane smiled and walked behind Michelle and knelt down behind her at the pole. He used the ropes to quickly bind her wrists and ankles behind her and the pole. Suddenly, a devious thought came into his mind. He took Michelle's wrists and moved them down a little, causing Michelle to move forward and arch her back a little. He then took one last rope and tied her wrists to her ankles, putting her into a kneeling hogtie position.

"How's that, Michelle?" Kane asked.

Michelle groaned. "This is a little uncomfortable."

"Don't worry, Michelle. I won't leave you tied like this too long. Just let me know if it starts hurting, okay?"

Michelle nodded and looked up at him. "So...what are you going to do with me?"

"Well," Kane answered, "not much of anything really. I'm just enjoying you this way."

"Enjoying me?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. Isn't it the big brother's job to torture his little sister?"

Michelle laughed. "I don't think that includes tying her up in the basement!"

Kane laughed back. "No, I guess it doesn't. Well, don't just sit there! You can struggle a little, you know."

Michelle cocked her head to the side and looked up at Kane confused. "You're not going to gag me this time?"

Kane looked down at Michelle and nodded. "Of course I'm going to gag you. I'm just not ready yet. Now, go ahead and struggle."

Michelle started struggling hard, twisting her wrists and her ankles in their ropes, trying to loosen them up just the slightest bit. She didn't achieve much, except that she made the hogtie rope a little looser so that it was no longer as uncomfortable as it was. The entire time she struggled, Kane just watched to see if his little sister could escape his ropes.

After about ten minutes, Michelle had stopped struggling when she heard a door open from above her. It must have been David coming for her! Kane turned off the light and quickly ran over behind Michelle. Kneeling down, her clamped his hand tightly over her mouth and whispered, "Don't make any noise, Michelle. You don't know who that could be."

Kane could feel Michelle wriggling in his grip. Her bound legs even ended up kicking him a few times as David made his way down the basement stairway.

"Michelle, are you here? I heard noises down here." David reached around the walls to see if he find a light switch. Shortly thereafter, he found that light switch and several lights turned on in the basement, shedding some light on the whole mystery of where Michelle was. Suddenly, Kane let go of Michelle and walked over to a table, pulling a roll of duct tape from the top of it.

"Michelle! What happened to you?" David asked, walking towards Michelle.

Kane ripped a few pieces off of the roll.

"Oh, it's okay! Kane just caught me down here! So, you've come to save me now, right?" Michelle asked, smiling brightly at David.

"Well, I don't think so," David replied. "I would really like to see you get out of this one."

"You mean you're not going to help me?" Michelle looked at David, wide-eyed.

Quickly, Kane slapped a piece of tape over his sister's mouth. He followed it up with about six more strips over top of that one.

"Damurmph! Helmph mehh!!!!" Michelle screamed though her tape gag.

"That's right. Just sit back and enjoy the show, David. You know, Michelle's had a real crush on you for a while now."

Michelle's face turned completely red as she looked at Kane, screaming at the top of her lungs, but nothing came out through her gag but "mmpfhhs"!

David looked at Michelle and smiled. "Is this true, Michelle?"

Michelle looked down at the floor, her face still red with embarrassment. How could her brother say something like that, she thought. Hesitantly, she looked up at David and nodded her head.

"Ohhh, Michelle." David slid over to Michelle and slowly peeled the tape off of her mouth, then moved in to give her a quick kiss on the lips. Michelle smiled brightly and quickly turned redder and redder by the second. "I think that's absolutely adorable!"

Michelle smiled at David, forming a new relationship in her life.

David laughed and placed the tape back over Michelle's mouth. "But I still want to see you get out of that!"

Michelle tried to smile under her gag, but was unable to, but both Kane and David could tell she was having the time of her life. Suddenly, she went back to twisting her wrists behind her back, pulling up hard on the hogtie rope and trying to escape. She wriggled her slender frame around the pole, moving her socked legs back and forth to try and loosen any of her bindings.

Michelle never did get out of that tie by herself. After about fifteen more minutes, David and Kane had to untie her.

That day completely changed Michelle's life. Her and David would begin dating soon after and she found out later that David had a few tricks up his sleeve, too.

...but that's a story for another time.

Visit my board at: http://z8.invisionfree.com/Princess_Garnet/index.php?