ED3765 : 03 - You owe me! (ff/f, ff/fm, fm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ED3765 : 03 - You owe me! (ff/f, ff/fm, fm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

ED3765's stories
03 - You owe me!
Story index at the bottom

By ED3765

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:35 pm

You owe me!

Hey everyone I have another story for you. Also everybody has been posting great stories so keep it up!

In a few days summer would be over and me and Cindy would be going back to school the very thought made me want to be sick but what can you do. That day I was wearing black shorts, blue t-shirt, and white low cut socks and Cindy was wearing a yellow tank top, blue jean shorts, low cut yellow socks, and Liz was wearing a red tank top blue jean shorts, and no socks on. The last few days of summer vacation was always nice for us but it was very humid out and was down poring with rain. So me and Cindy were in side that day watching some shows when my sister Liz came down stairs and looked at us.

I said "what do you want?".

She looked at Cindy and said "Do remember when my brother left you down in the basement all tied up?".

Cindy took a minute to reply and said "yes, do you remember what you give me if I let you go?".

She took another minute to reply and said "yes, so can you buy me a ice cream cone tomorrow?"

"No, because you never untied me, so the deal is off".

"What, I undid the rope a little, then my brother finished the rest".

Well he untied me, not you".

She said "fine! I will go back on my deal".

She then ran up stairs and we both laughed as it would be a little hard to do that. About ten minutes later someone knocked on the front door. As I was getting up to answer it, Liz ran down the stairs, saying it was her friend Linda (fake name of course). They both ran up stairs. About ten minutes later Liz came running down, asking if Cindy would come up and help her with something and Cindy said fine and she went up.

Thinking about what she would want with Cindy I heard a loud thump above me. I walked over to the steps and yelled up "what was that noise?".

Liz quickly replied saying "what noise?"

I said "I heard something fall"

She yelled back down "must have been your imagination!".

So I agreed with my self that I was imaging it, so I went back and watched my show which just started. My show was a hour long with out commercials and when I noticed that a hour passed, I was really starting to wonder what those three girls where doing up there, so I went to check.

When I got up there, I saw Liz and Linda sitting there, reading a magazine. I asked where Cindy was, and Liz said that she was in the bathroom and would be back down stairs shortly. I said okay and before I went back down stairs, I looked at the bathroom door and saw light coming under the door and went back down stairs.

I got caught up in another t.v show and when that was down, I noticed another half hour passed and got very suspicious. Our house is very old and you would hear people going up and down it all the time, so I decided that if I am going to know what is happening up there, I would have to sneak up there with out being heard. When I was little, I was bored one day and decided to get up the steps with out making a single noise and managed to perfect it after a while. So I managed to get up stairs with out making a sound and when I got upstairs I could hear faint mmmmpphhh sounds. On my way to Liz room I saw the bathroom light on and knew she used that to get rid of me earlier.

I got on my hands and knees and snuck up to her door way and when I looked inside I saw Linda and Liz tickling a barefoot, hogtied, scarf gagged Cindy and it seems that she was being tickled for hours as she tearing at the eyes and her hair all messed up. Liz and Linda sat back and let Cindy rest a bit.

"I think she has had enough", Liz said that.

"I still want to tickle her more" Lisa replied. "I think she has had enough but maybe we should go get my bother to join in on our little game".

So they went over to Cindy and undid her hogtie and threw her in to the closet. I knew I had to get out of here or they would get me. I darted into my room and hid so they would not find me. As I was just getting out of the way, Liz came out in the hallway and yelled down stairs for me to come. After a couple of minutes she told Linda to grab the duct tape and they both rushed down stairs and while they were busy searching for me, I would go in and untie Cindy. I went in opened the door and Cindy came out and landed on the floor with a thud.

The story will be told from the point of when Cindy got tied up.

When we got to Liz’s room, I asked what she wanted and Liz said "do you like what I am wearing?". I said "yes" and "is that all you wanted?". She asked if I would brad her hair. As I was thinking about to say yes or no, I was going to ask what happened to Linda, then I felt something touch my legs and then Liz got very close to me and she pushed me very hard. I went staggering backwards and I fell over Linda and landed on the floor with a thud. Lucky my head fell on to some pillows which Liz and Linda put there. Liz then shouted "tie her up!". Before I could react, they flipped me over and tied my hands together with cotton rope. When they finished Liz's brother yelled from the bottom of the stairs "what is going on up there?". I opened my mouth to scream Linda hand gagged me which came out as MMMMPPPPHHH Liz answered her brother well enough from him coming up stairs and while she was talking, I kept on mmpppphhhhing twist and kicking to have her let me go, but I could not get away from her and Liz just finished turning away here brother and came over to finish what she started.

Linda told Liz that I was too much to keep quiet and Liz said that she would fix that. She first went in to the closet and brought out a very bright red scarf. She went behind me and took off my socks and came and sat down in front of me and balled up my two socks and told Linda to let go. When she did, I kept my mouth shut so she would not be able to stuff them in. She told Linda to plug my noise to stop air from coming. In a less than a minute I opened my mouth to breath in air and she stuck the yellow socks in my mouth. They were very dirty and tasted really bad. She picked up the red scarf and gagged me with it so I could not spit out the socks in my mouth. She told Linda to grab more rope and she walked behind me and tied my feet together, took more rope and hogtied me until I could touch my feet. They both said let the torture begin!

TBC...

--------------------------------
Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:13 pm

Part 2

Linda said "where do you think she is the most ticklish?"

"I don’t know, let’s tickle her until she really reacts to the tickling.”

I MMHHMM to be let go but they just ignored me and started tickling me I MMMMPPPPHHHH and mmmpphhhh and mmmmmpppphhhh and about every 15 minutes they stop and let me catch my breath, but lucky for me they yet to tickle my feet which is my most sensitive spot. But they kept going down my body and next was my feet. I was ready to wet my self and I preyed that they stopped and it happened.

There was a loud creak where the stair was and someone was coming up. Liz and Cindy quickly undid my hogtie and opened the closet door and shoved me in there and I fell on to a pile of clothes face down. I heard Liz’s brother in the room. I mustered all the strength I had in me and gave a big shout but because of the gag and laying face down on a pile of clothes, it came out as a little whimper and the closet door held back the sound I was able to make. Though I did hear their conversation and while they were talking I tried to get my self up and pound on the door to let him know I was in the closet, but before I knew it he had already left and Liz and Cindy opened the door to see me struggling with her clothes.

“So you having fun playing with my clothes” then they dragged me out and rehogtied me.

I mmmmmmmppppphhhhhhed at them to ask why they are doing it and Liz understood my mmppphhese and said “since you won’t hold up your end of the bargun I will go back on mine!“

“After I am done with you, I will go get my brother and tie him up for sticking up for you. Then I will drag you both to the hallway closet, tape you both together in front of each other, shove you in and lock the door and keep you in there for while then I will let you go”. She laughed like a evil doer and I mmppphhh. (man what a little brat!!!)

For the next hour I would remain hogtied and being tickle torture by two little brats who I will get my revenge as soon as I am free. As soon as the hour ended they got tired of me and decide to go get her brother, they undid my hogtie and Liz reached into her closet and pulled out a high knee sock, blindfolded me, threw me into her closet and shut the door. I was struggling to get free while Liz was calling her brother to come up to join my fate.

I heard them leave the room and during my attempts to get free I fell backwards and landed on the door, which made my arms hurt. As I tried to get back up, I heard someone come to the and thought could they have already tied him up and the door opened, causing me to land on the floor with a thud and made my arms hurt more. This was just not my day. The blindfold was taken off for me to see Liz’s brother.

Now the story will be told from my point of view.

Though I hated to untie Cindy, I knew she had her fair share of being tied up. I took her blindfold off and when she saw me, she mmmmpppphhhhed in joy and I took off the red scarf and she spat out her yellow socks.

“Well it looks my sister had you tied up good"

"She did. Now can you untie me please?"

"Sure“ I said.

I turned her over and began to untie her wrists, but I was not aware of the two kids behind me. My sister said "what do you think you're doing?"

I turned around but they jumped on me and tied my wrists together. They then went over to Cindy and tighten her ropes.

She said "Well, looks like we have both of them now Linda" and they both laughed. They finished tying me up, but they did not have enough rope to put me and Cindy in to a hogtie (which I was thankful for). Then they were deciding how to gag us and Liz went in to her closet came out holding two knee high socks and a green scarf. Liz balled up both socks and shoved them into our mouths and Linda tied the scarf’s around our mouths holding in the socks.

Liz tickled me and Linda tickled Cindy for another hour. After words they went down stairs and we both struggled to get free. We managed to get to each other and after a little work we got the ropes off.

We heard the front door slam and I looked out the window and saw Linda leaving. Soon after Liz came back up to find a empty room.

She said "Where did they gmmph???“ I hand gagged her and Cindy started to tape her hands together and then her feet. I then stuffed the balled up sock she used on me into her mouth and we wrap the duct tape around her head a couple times and watched her try to get free. Cindy told me her closet plan and said really, then we both looked at her and she mmmmpppphhhed in knowing what is about to happen to her.

We pick her up and brought her over to the hall way closet and put her in it.

I told her that if she could get free before we come back, we would do no tickling to her. Though Cindy did not like the idea I though it was fair.

Soon after Cindy went home for supper and I ordered pizza for me and Liz because our parents were at a friends for the day. I decide to go free Liz. When I opened the door, she was still trying to get free. I picked her up, brought her to my room, cut the tape off and told her that pizza was on the way. She ran off to clean up. Before she left, she turned around and said that she had fun. The next morning I told Cindy that I let her go free with no punishment. She did not like it for all the stuff Liz did to her and she would get her revenge.