tiedmark : 02 - Any Given Weekend (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiedmark : 02 - Any Given Weekend (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiedmark's stories
02 - Any Given Weekend
Story index at the bottom

By tiedmark

Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:25 pm

Any Given Weekend

When I was young, my neighborhood, every weekend, held a large game of "guns", with players consisting of myself, my brother, his friends and my friends (who, as it were, my brothers' friends brothers). Every time we split off into teams and ran about the neighborhood in a span of 6 of the houses yards, for anything bigger we wouldn't see any action, to destroy the other team. If you were the victim of a "shooting" (basically someone yelling bang or the sound of a toy gun... hey we were young and this was before the days of paintball, what do you want), you were dead for 30 seconds. If at the end of 30 seconds, you were left there, you could resume playing. If you were captured, the other team could do with you as they pleased (e.i. tie you up, lock you in a closet/shed etc.) My brother's friend "Brian" would ALWAYS choose to capture you as opposed to leave you there. So this is what would happen any given game...

A loud voice would ring out "BANG" and I dropped to the ground (most times I would purposefully get caught, knowing what would happen). Brian ran over and took my gun from me and threw his arm around my neck, leading me to his team's "base".

He reached into his bag and pulled a 100 foot clothes line rope out and would tie my hands behind my back. He proceeded to slap a couple of strips of duct tape over my mouth to keep me from screaming for help or alerting my teammates to the dangers they were close to. He then led me into a dark place (either a shed or a resident tree house that we frequented) and sat me down, tying my legs and torso to anything he could get his hands on, such as a pole or chair. A guard would be left to watch me as I struggled to get free and mpppphhed wildly to try and warn my friends/teammates.

Inevitably, my teammates would get caught, and brought back to base, and I would watch (with some degree of excitement) as they would be bestowed the same fate. I would watch as my friends hands would be tied behind their back, their mouths gagged, and their legs bound behind him in a hogtie or in some other configuration (as I was the first one captured, I got the nice comfy chair or pole). We would struggle to try and help each other, but it was no use. If we managed to get anything loose, our guard would tie us up even tighter, and with more rope he was given.

Even when my team was entirely caught (we were usually the younger players), we would all be tied up. The game would be over, but my brother's friends wouldn't be satisfied. He/they would then untie me and take me, cause I had been tied the longest, and move me to another location. He would tie my hands in another position, for example, over my head and would tie me up so tie that I could not move, and would leave me there. The game was now if my teammates could find me. I would struggle against my bonds wildly, but it was no use. He was a boy scout, and knew the best way to tie me so I couldn't get free.

This was my first introduction to tie up games, and I had learned from the best. Maybe I should become a boy scout and learn what he had learned....

tiedmark