amy83c : 01 - Captive Sisters (m/f, m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

amy83c : 01 - Captive Sisters (m/f, m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

amy83c's stories
01 - Captive Sisters
Story index at the bottom

By amy83c

Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:09 am

Hi, my name is Amy. I'm 23 now, but many of my stories happened to me when I was younger. I have a twin sister (Brittany) a sister younger than me by three years (Danielle) and an older brother by two years (Jason). This first story happened when Britt and I were 15 and Jason was 17. It was the summer before my sophomore year of high school. This wasn't the first time that my brother had playfully tied us up, and it certainly wasn't the last either. If he tied us both up at the same time, one of us was typically able to get free after awhile and rescue the other. Oh...Brittany and I were of average build, probably around 5'4" with very red hair. Both of us kept our hair just past shoulder length. Brittany usually wore it down around her shoulders while I usually kept mine up or in a ponytail. Brittany had a little more of an athletic build than I did. She played sports...Basketball and was the captain of our school's volleyball team. I was slightly skinnier and was on the cheerleading squad. Here is the first story, and if you like, more to come...

Brittany is Really Stuck...Chapter 1

"I'm home," I yelled, coming in through the back door. It was a hot summer weekday and I was coming home from cheer practice. I knew that my youngest sister was over at a friend's home and both of my parents were working and not due home for another few hours. "Anyone home?" I called out again.

"MMMmmpph" I heard from the basement. This could only mean one thing. Jason was holding Brittany captive and I needed to be on the lookout, because I was next!!

I cautiously peeked down the basement steps. We had a rather large two story house, but the basement was completely unfinished. And creepy! There was no sign of Jason but I heard Britt's mmphing getting louder. I knew I had to act fast. If I could free Brittany in time, we could gang up on Jason and seek revenge (which at times is what he wanted). Or, he would pounce on me and I would be in the same predicament as Brittany.

There were four support beams in the basement, all visible from the staircase. But each were emply. Also empty were 6 old wooden chairs from an old dining room table set that we no longer used. These had become basic tools to our games, but apparently Jason was going something different this time. Knowing that I was about to fall into a trap, I continued down the stairs and around a corner.

Peeking around a corner, I found Brittany. My father, who is a police officer and works out frequently, had just bought a workout machine. Brittany was standing against one of the vertical supports of the machine with her arms tied above her head to a horizontal bar. Or at least I thought they weere tied. As I looked closer, I realized that Britt's hands were secured to the bar in my Dad's handcuffs. Her ankles were also in cuffs that were attached to the vertical support. Rope was wound around her waist and again around her chest, just below her breasts to the support. She was gagged with duct tape. Britt, as was I, was wearing the typical sports or school t-shirt with shorts. With the handcuffs, there was no way that she could get free and I could tell that she had been tickled without mercy.

"Are you OK?" I asked my sister. "She's just fine," I heard my brother's voice. Now it's your turn to be OK!"

----------------------------------
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:09 am

Two's a Crowd...Chapter 2

"How did you get the handcuffs," I asked. "Didn't Dad need them for work?"

"Nope, Dad's on a special assignment in the office, so he left his whole belt at home today," said Jason. "Britt was supposed to help me cut the grass and clean out the garden while you were at practice, but she decided that talking on the phone was more important." Jason gave Britt a quick tickle on the ribs that made her squeal in her gag.

How long has she been down here, I asked.

"Oh, about an hour now," Jason replied.

"So, how much longer are you going to keep her chained. She can't get out of those cuffs by herself, you know."

"That depends on you," said Jason. At that point, I knew that I was in trouble. "Over hear please." Jason motioned to one of the seats on the weight machine. Reluctantly, I walked over and sat down. It was of no use. Jason would have easily caught me if I tried to run for the stairs. Once I was seated, Jason took my hands and pulled them behind the seat and began tightly tying them together with rope. "Run out of handcuffs?" I quirked. "Yep," said Jason, giving the ropes a final tug. "But I have plenty of tape." He then smacked a piece of duct tape over my mouth, just like he had done to Brittany. Jason then walked in front of me and tied my ankles together and to the frame of the machine. Then he took more rope and tied it around my waist and around my chest, both above and below my breasts. He stepped back and admired his handiwork. Usually, I was able to eventually wiggle out of the ropes when Jason tied me up, but this time he left no slack in the ropes at all.

"I think Brittany is looking for these," Jason said, dangling the handcuff keys in front of me. "Right now, you're the only one who has a chance to get free." He placed the keys on a shelf next to the wall. "If you can get free by the time I'm done with the lawn, then you can get the keys and rescue Talks-a-Lot over here. If not, then both of you are in for another tickle session. What do ya think?" Jason bent over and lightly pinched my cheek through the tape. I mmphhed at him, but then he said, "Well, Amy, I know what you think. But I have work to do. Good luck." He walked over to Brittany and gave her the same gentle pinch on her taped cheek. I think Brittany instinctively tried to kick him, but the chain on her ankle caught her and I heard her yelp through the gag. It was hard to see her as she was tied up to my left and behind me, just out of sight. "Keep still, Talkie," Jason said to Britt. "Amy will save you with her whole brain and both hands tied behind her back...eventually." Jason walked upstairs and eventually I heard the lawn mower come on.

I knew that we were both in trouble now. This was the first time that Jason had used handcuffs when he tied one of us up. Now, I was tied to this weight bench, sitting at a 90-degree angle and hardly able to move an inch. Brittany and I tried to communicate a few times with each other, but the gags made it next ot impossible. I asked if she was doing OK and she said that she was. I was worried that Britt had been standing there with her arms above her head for almost 90 minutes and that she may be getting sore. On the other hand, Brittany probably liked our tie-up games more than I did.

At some point after Jason left, I just gave up. "Sorry, Britt. I just can't get free this time," I mmphed out through my gag. "That's OK," I thought I heard her say. Being the typical twins, sometimes we could just read each others thoughts. We sat/stood in silence for the next few minutes. I knew that Britt was already plotting her revenge. Then we heard the lawn mower turn off. Hearing this, I started tugging at the ropes around my wrists once again. Just a few more minutes and Jason would come back and I would be tickled unmercifully. As I struggled, I felt one of the knots loosen. I started mmmphing a little excitedly. Brittany caught on and started cheering me on through her gag. I saw Britt turn forward again as we heard the door upstairs open. If only I had a few more minutes....

"Awww, too bad," came Jason's voice. "Well, all the yard work is done and I did it all by myself. Brittany already got her payback. Now it time for yours."

-----------------------------------
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:10 am
My Turn!...Chapter 3

I continued to struggle with the ropes on my wrists, but all I did was make them sore. I wouldn't get free by the time Jason reached us. I hoped that I wouldn't be tickled for too long.

"Your turn, Aim. You were a little late getting home from practice today. If you came home on time, maybe you could have helped me with the yardwork." Jason then grabbed the keys and kneeled down in front of Brittany. At first I thought he was going to untie her. Instead he took a short length of rope and tied it around Brittany's ankles and the support post. Once her ankles were secured, he took the keys and removed the handcuffs from her ankles. "I need these for you," he said. "Fair is fair." Jason began untying the ropes around me, except for the rope around by hands. When the ropes around my body were untied, I leaned forward, grateful to have a chance to stretch my back muscles. It was difficult being tied to the seat and I wasn't able to move an inch. Jason didn't untie my hands though. He pulled my hands from the back of the seat and helped me stand up. Then he lead me over to the support beam on the other side of the weight machine. First, Jason tied my ankles to the bottom of the beam. Then he untied my hands, but handcuffed them high above my head to the top bar. Finally, he took more rope and wound it around my waist and around my chest, securing me tightly to the support post. The tape gag was left in place over my mouth. I was tied up, handcuffed and gagged just like Brittany had been, now for about the past two hours. I was tied about three feet behind her and facing away from her, but I wasn't able to turn my head and see her at all. I heard Britt start to giggle and then laugh hysterically through her gag and I knew that she was getting tickled yet again. This only lasted for a few seconds, and then Jason walked in front of me.

"Britt has almost learned her lesson. One more torture session with her should do the trick. But first, we need to focus on you." Jason slowly began to tickle my armpits through my shirt as well as my neck. I am actually very ticklish here and I immediately began squirming around but I could barely move. My hands stretched high above my head, keeping my whole body straight as an arrow. I was completely helpless, and I knew that my torment was just beginning.

Jason's tickling fest went on for about 20 minutes. He rotated between my armpits and neck, my ribs through my shirt, and each leg between my short hem and my knees, then back to my arms again. Several times, I tried to remove the tape gag over my mouth my trying to get a corner of the tape off my cheek with my raised forearm, but Jason would just smile and press the tape back down. "Sorry, Sis. We can't wake the neighbors." Jason was right. I was mmmphing and laughing so hard into the gag that I probably would have awoken the dead. I shook my head and pleaded for him to stop. Each time, he would just look up and smile at me. "Yardwork probably would have been easier," he said. I had long since agreed.

After awhile, when Jason realized that I had had enough, he stopped. He looked at me and asked, "Are you going to do the yardwork next week?" Yes, I nodded vigorously. "Are you sure?" he asked again. I nodded my head much more vigorously this time. "OK. So you know what happens if you break your promise?" He approached me again with outstretched fingers. "Noooo" I mmphed through my gag.

"OK," said Jason. "Maybe you've learned your lesson. But your sister was not as agreeable as you were. Be right back." I heard Britt behind me going crazy. "Ah. She knows what's coming next," Jason said to me. He turned away leaving me chained and tied up as before and slowly walked towards Brittany.

TBC

-------------------------------
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:10 am

Brittany 2, Amy 1...Chapter 4

Over the past 20 minutes or so, I went through the worst tickle torture that I had ever experienced. My shoulders were starting to get really sore from my arms being cuffed above my head for so long. Now Brittany, who had been standing against the post for well over two hours was about to get her torture started all over again. Britt was always the stubborn one and I knew that she would try to endure anything that Jason could dish out instead of admitting defeat.

"Come on, Britt. Just say it. I'll help you with the lawn next week."

"No!" came a defiant reply from Brittany through the tape. "Never!"

"Suit yourself," replied Jason. "Lets see how long you can last."

With that, I heard Brittany begin to giggle. Her laughs were muffled both by the gag and by the fact that she was trying everything she could not to show weakness to Jason. She actually did a good job for a few minutes, but then it seemed that she couldn't hold out any longer. Her giggles grew louder and then became all out bursts of hysteria. As she laughed, I could feel the whole weight machine gently wiggling.

Every few minutes, Jason would stop and ask Britt again. "Come on, Brittany. Save yourself. Mowing or tickling." Brittany was like that. I was singing like a Canary well before 20 minutes. Brittany was still holding out strong, but we all knew that she wouldn't be able to take much more. Jason's tickling must have intensified because he decided to take off Brittany's tape gag, probably so that she would be able to breathe better. With the gag off, I heard Britt go absolutely wild and the whole machine began to shake. I could only imagine what Britt was going through...far worse than what I experienced. I could almost feel the stinging sensation that Britt was feeling on her knees, armpits and stomach.

"No. Stop! OK, Stop," I heard her say after a few moments. "What's that?" Asked Jason. When no immediate reply came, Jason started tickling again with the greatest intensity yet.

"ya... Ya..." came a response from Brittany.

"Sorry, I can't hear you." Jason continued tickling without letting up.

"yar....YARDWORK" came a scream from Britt. Then all was calm.

"Alright. What about the yardwork, Britt?" asked Jason.

"I'll mow the lawn next week," replied a defeated and obviously exhauster Brittany.

"And what about you over there,” I heard Jason's voice getting louder. Vigorously, I nodded my head. Mowing the lawn would have been just fine compared to another tickle session. "Good choice," said Jason as he padded me on the cheek. "I guess you've both learned your lessons. Britt will stay off the phone and you'll be home on time." Jason took the handcuff keys and unlocked my wrists. Just being able to lower my aching arms brought welcomed relief.

"I have to go upstairs and put the mower away," said Jason. "You had better get free fast and then untie Brittany. Mom and Dad will be home soon." For the first time in awhile, I had the chance to glance at my wristwatch. Jason was right. My parents would be home in about 10 minutes. With my hands and arms now completely free, I was able to undo the knots around my chest and waist. Then I bent down and untied my ankles from the post. Finally, I removed the dreaded duct tape from my mouth. I then went around to the front of the machine where Britt had been tied for now about three hours. She was still huffing and trying to catch her breath. As I uncuffed her wrists, she told me, "One day, very soon, I am going to get back at him. But I'm getting back at you first."

"ME?? What did I do?" I said in shock as I continued to untie Brittany from the pole. Britt playfully patted me on the shoulder after rubbing the faint red marks on her wrists. "You SHOULD have been home an hour before you arrived. If you came home on time, you could have helped me and I would have been able to put up a better fight."

"Can't I just help you with yardwork," I said, smiling, knowing that this wouldn't cut it. "Oh, you'll help me with the yard alright. But I'm still going to get you. And soon! You were only tickled once. I was tickled twice and for over an hour." I knew it was of no use. Sometime very soon, I would be Britt's captive and she would even the score.

We slowly composed ourselves and walked up the stairs, just as Jason was coming though the back door and my parents were arriving home through the front door. "Have a good day," asked my father. "It was OK," said Britt. My Mom looked at Brittany and I a little more closely. "Are you guys OK?" she asked. "You both seem really tired." Before either of us could reply, Jason said, "I'm sure they're exhausted. They've been helping me outside for the past two hours."

Our Dad looked at my sister and I and smiled. I'm really glad that you helped out your brother. That was really nice." He started for the stairs. "I have to go back to work tonight, kids. I have patrol duty for a few hours with the baseball game tonight, but I'll be home by 10 with ice cream. OK?"

"Sounds great," said Jason. Britt and I nodded in agreement. Mom started fixing supper as Britt and I flopped down on the couch and started watching TV. We were both grateful that our ordeal was over, at least for now.

"Honey!" yelled my Dad from upstairs to my Mom. "My handcuffs are missing. Do you know where they are?"