Suestruggles : 02 - Getting One Over on the Boys (FF/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

toetied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Suestruggles : 02 - Getting One Over on the Boys (FF/mm)

Post by toetied »

Originally by suestruggles

http://web.archive.org/web/201105211241 ... 1bad37a410

Most of the time My younger brother Steve was the only boy in our tie uo games, this is one of the rare occasions someone else joined in, not realy by choice.

It was summer and we were in the back garden lazing in the sun. My friend Julie and I were lying out on our bikini's and Little brother Steve (well he was 16 so not so little) with his friend Dave were in their shorts "catching some Raze" as he liked to say. It was a lovely summer's day except for one thing. the music, or thta's what Steve and Dave called it. Julie and i (both 18 or so at the time0 were really into our popy stuff, Wham and romantic stuff. Stebve and dave were more into death metal or Crap as Julie and I called it. the tape players (yess Tape, I am old OK). Got louder and louder until i was sure someone would complain. Anyway I turned our tape off and said to Julie we'd go inside and have a drink. The boys turned their music down a little thinking they'd won. they won the battle but not the war.

We poured a couple of cold drinks for ourselves then I came out with the plan. Now i don't know if it still works or if it ever worked all over the country but we difinately were able to dial three numbers, then the last 4 of your own number and make your own phone ring. I think it wa for engineers to test lines but it was also good for the odd prank. This was going to be a good prank. I dialed the numbers and let the phone ring for about 4 or 5 times then answered. I made some random comments then called out to steve that one of his "disreputable " friends wanted to talk to him. He cam into the house and went to the phone to discover just the dial tome. His distraction was enough for Julie and me to pounce. Julie grabbed his arms whilst I stuck a sock into his mouth from behind then tied the scarf over the top. Part one completed. I grabbed the rope and began to tie his wrists behind him. One I'd pulled them tight part 2 wa scomplete and we had a respite to finish him off. Within 5 minutes with both of us working he was tied and ankles, knees, elbows and upper body and we checked his gag again. next i shouted a couple of times like we were having an argument "You go call him" "OK lazee ass"

I went to the back door and called into the garden that Steve wanted to talk to Dave. Dave came in and was pointed to the lounge where I guess steve did want to speak to him but couldn't because he was gagged and a little tied up. Anothe five minutes and Dave was also tied at anle knees elbows and wrists. Julie and I had a quick chat about waht to do next. Going back out to enjoy the sun and leaving them here sounded good but we didn't want them to escape so one at a time we picked them to their feet and made tham hop back out where we hogtied them in the shade of a nice big tree to make sure they didn't burn. A few minutes of foot tickling later made them know, if it was ever in doubt, who was the boss.

We went back to our sunbathing mat and put our pop / romatics music on. Having more fun watching the boys struggling ineffectively. After a while Julie suggested we do something to even our tans abit and avoid tan lines. "you can't be serious" I said "What of they see us"
"Blindfolds" we both giggled.
I went back into the house and came back with several scarves which we carefully tied round Dave and steve's eyes. then. making no secret of it, we took our bikini tops off and rubbed oil on ourselves to "Catch some raze"

It must have been nearly 2 hours before the sun bagan to cool and we put our tops back on before untying the boys, We actually left their hands tied and ungaggedbut left them to free themselves while we put tshirt and shorts on and ran over the road to Julie's house.

I got some grief from my brother after than but when mum found out she told him he probably enjoyed being tied up by me and julie anyway, and she was probably right.

Dave did come to see Steve after tht afternoon but he always broke into a blush and went quiet when he saw me. He never joined for a tie up again thought.