davida500 : 02 - Tied up again, wow!!! (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

davida500 : 02 - Tied up again, wow!!! (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

davida500's stories
02 - Tied up again, wow!!!
Story index at the bottom

By davida500

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:32 am

Tied Up Again WOW!!!

All my life i have wanted to be tied up properly and over the past month, I have been tied up 2 times, and almost tied up once ( if you read my previous tie up stories you will understand them)

Anyway I have never been tied up like this in my life.

Here is the story.

My friend, who is called Jamie, came round to my house last night. He saw loads of tape on my desk and asked what it was for. I said that i was using it to fix my desk. He said Ok .

About 10 minutes later i got some string out of desk and cut quite a lot of it off. He asked me was I going to arrest myself (you will understand this if you read one of my previous stories). I said that i was not going to arrest myself but i was going to arrest him. He smiled and put his hands behind his back. I tied him and i made sure it was tight. After 10 minutes i untied him and he did the same to me for ten minutes.

Soon after we had finished Jamie asked if i would tie him to the chair. I said i would if my parents went out. I then said that i also wanted to be tied to a chair and he said Ok if my parents go out.

(My parents go out very rarely)

Later on, my mom shouted up to me and she said that she was going out to the pub for a while.

I told Jamie, and neither of us could believe that they were going out because it was such a coincidence.

After they left and it was only me and Jamie left in the house. I got all the tape ready and i insisted that i got tied up 1st.

He agreed with me and he told me to put my legs together and he began to use duct tape on them. He used a whole roll and he used it from my feet all the way to my knees. Then he got some black duct tape and put my hands on the arms of the chair and he began to tie my arms to the chair. He used the tape right from the ends of my fingers all the way up to my elbows. Then he used the same black duct tape and put it round my mouth and head about six times. When i was totally tied up and could not move he put loud music on and the music he put on he knew i hated.

Then he went into my safe and started to rob all my money and tease me with it.

After a while of teasing he went into my cupboard and pulled out a t-shirt and blindfolded me with it. Then he put music on that I hated and he duct taped ear phones to my ears. And put the music on as loud as it would go.

I mmmmmmpppppphhhhhed for a while and i must have been left there for about an hour. When we were done Jamie untied me (it hurt getting the tape off) and about 10 minutes later my parents came in and next time they go out it is Jamie's turn to be tied up. When that happens i will post a new topic telling you what i do to Jamie.

Thank you for reading please comment .

Cya!

:D