Emma : 08 - Happy Birthday to you (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Emma : 08 - Happy Birthday to you (mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Emma's stories
08 - Happy Birthday to you
Story index at the bottom

By Emma

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:57 am

Happy Birthday to you

A few days before Jason's Birthday we were planning a way to celebrate it, [we is Me, Dan, Marco, Zack] we decided to throw Jason a surprise party. We made the plans and at the end, Danny was in charge of inviting Jason's friends. Marco and Zack told me to come around 3:45 that day to help get things ready. They said the party would start at four, when Jason got home.

I arrived at the house at 3:45, as told. I was wearing blue jeans a tanktop, a sweatshirt and flip flops. I opened the door and Marco called down the stairs...

"Hey Emma, come on up here, I'll show you our present to Jason.."

I walked into the livingroom and proceeded up the stairs to meet Marco. when I found him he was in Jason's room. In the middle of the room, one of the dining room chairs.

"Oh, wow, you got him a chair?" I asked, confused..

"Of course not...that's stupid" he laughed

"Yeah. So what DID you get him?" i asked.

Suddenly i was grabbed from behind.

"You." he laughed.

I looked up and saw Zack was the one holding on to me, he pulled me right out of my flip flops.

I kicked and squirmed but nothing seemed to work. Zack sat me in the chair and they proceeded to tie me to it. Marco took my wrists and tied them behind me, not tight, but still strong enough that i knew i wouldn't be able to get out unless i was released. Meanwhile Zack tied each ankle to a chair leg and then duct taped over the rope. Marco then took extra rope and wrapped it around the chair and me, pinning me to it.

"Marco... Zack!!... this isn't fair!!" I said, struggling.

"Oops, almost forgot.." Zack said. I heard the ripping of duct tape from behind me.

"No, pleemghph" i said and several strips of tape were smacked over my mouth.

I looked at the clock, 3:58, Jason would be home any second, how would he feel when he saw i didn't show up to his party. Marco returned, carrying a piece of paper. He taped it to my stomach, it said "Happy birthday Jason, from Marco" and then had a small note i couldn't read. I struggled and mphed and glared at him.

"Em, the party won't start until five thirty, keep Jay busy until then..okay."

I mphed okay as Marco left. Like clockwork Jason showed up when the clock turned to four. He opened the door and saw me, his jaw dropped...

"Happy Birthday to me" he laughed.

He picked up the note and read it aloud.

"Jason,

Here's a present for your birthday, have some fun,
love your big brother Marco
P.S Emma doesn't mind, like i said, have some fun."

He dropped his gym bag on the floor and walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked kissing me through the tape on my lips.

I shrugged and nodded.

"Ready for some fun?" he grinned, I shrugged again.

"Still ticklish? right?" he said as he reached down and tickled my foot. I squirmed and giggled.

"Just checking" he smiled, I looked at the clock, only an hour and a half of this. He then tipped the chair over, leaving my feet a little below waist level. Jason started by lightly stroking my foot with his fingertips. I squirmed and squealed at his touch. He tickled my feet for a couple minutes, when I was almost hysterical he stopped, let me cool off, he would play with my hair, kiss me, and then when i caught my breath he began again.
After a few rounds of this he slowly peeled the tape off my mouth.

He untied me from the chair, but left my hands tied behind me, it was 5:00, we sat on his bed and talked, every few minutes, when i would least expect it he would tickle my ribs or sides, which would make me jump.

It was about five twenty seven when i realised the party was going to start.

"Hey Jay, wanna go downstairs for a bit", i asked.

"Sure" he said and he picked me up and carried me down the stairs.

"Jay, do you think you should untie me?" i said.

"Sure, just wait here..." he said leaving me in the livingroom.

Marco came up to me and said "everyone's in the backyard... i got one idea to scare the crap out of Jay.. just play along, i'm gonna need your best acting."

"Sure" i said.

Marco led me to the corner of the room in the shadow, there was Shaun, who had put on a black ski mask and held a very realistic looking toy gun to my head.

"Put on a good show, okay Em" he whispered.

"Kay"

"Hey Em, want a soda?" Jason said walking in...

"Jason!" i yelled, in a sobbing almost voice.

"What the hell?" he said, running towards us...

"Come any closer and your girlfriend gets it." Shaun said in a low voice, very convincing actually, as he waved the gun.

"He says he'll kill me!" I "sobbed", Shaun took the "gun" and he pushed it into my back,

"Walk!" he ordered and walked me out into the back yard, there Danny untied my arms and we waited for Jason. he came out with his hands on his head and his eyes closed, Shaun had the "gun" in his back.

When they arrived outside we all yelled SURPRISE, he was so scared and surprised.
Afterwards we were all talking..

"Holy Crap" Jason said hugging me around the waist "you were so convincing i thought you were really crying, i thought that Shaun was really a robber or a homicidal maniac, I almost died." he said, nervously, nearly out of breath, that was probably the highest point of stress in his life.

"Yeah, an oscar winning performance" Marco laughed.

"I even believed you were really crying, i felt bad for holding the gun to your head" Shaun laughed

We had cake and had a lot of fun at that party.

This is the dysfunctional way that me and my friends throw surprise partys.
=]
peace&love

Emma