ED3765 : 04 - We need some HELP!!! (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ED3765 : 04 - We need some HELP!!! (ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

ED3765's stories
04 - We need some HELP!!!
Story index at the bottom

By ED3765

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:05 pm

We need some HELP!!!

On a cool November day, I get home, set the homework I got from my teachers on the table, grab a can of coke, look out the window to see Cindy and her friends entering her house (they go there to do homework together). So I go over to my homework and start working on it.

While working on my homework, a little thing happens to come into my mind. Last night we did a time tug to see who could get free the fastest. We did this in her room and I hoped that she put the stuff away. So let me ask you all a question : what happens if you do your homework in your bedroom with your friends and they get to a subject they don’t like to do and other person is and won’t do it for them and there is tug stuff in the room what do you think will happen? Read to find out.

“Alright next is math and we're all done.”

“But Cindy you know we hate math, could you just do for us.”

“Like I said before I won’t do it for you.”

“Hey Cindy what's under that blanket”

“Oh that it’s nothing.”

“I got to go to the bathroom I will be right back.”

“So Sam what do you think is under there?”

“I don’t know. Let’s look.”

“Huh what do you think she needs all this rope and bandanas and duct tape for?”

“You know what”

“What?” let’s whisper whisper giggle giggle ok let’s do that.

“Ok I’m back where did we leave off at?”

“hey were did you haaa!”

“Quick get her legs” and before I knew it they had tied my legs and torso to the computer chair and rolled me over to the desk with their homework in front of me.

“What do you think you guys are doing!”

“Do our homework or we will leave you like this and torture you.”

“Do what you want but I am not doing your homework for you.”

“Well what now”

“let’s give her boyfriend a call and see if he wants to come over and join her.”

“You leave him out of this!”

“Tie her hands to the arm rest and gag her with one of the bandanas and will ask him to come over.”

“Sam please don’t do this”

“Sorry but I hate math homework.”

She grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it around my arms to the chair several times.

“Now open wide”

mmnnpp

“Well don’t make this harder than what it needs to be.” She held my nose and I soon opened my mouth to breath air and she cleave gagged me and threw some tape over it and left me in the room mmmpphhing and struggling to get free.

I had just finished my homework when I got a call from Cindy’s friends telling me to come over and I did. When I entered no body was there. I called out to them and they said "up stairs!". I went and they tackled me to the floor where they tied my arms, feet, and cleave gagged me and wrapped tape around the gag.

After that they picked me up and took me to Cindy’s room where she tied up and I mmppphhhhh (what’s going on)

“Ok Cindy do our homework or your boyfriend gets a tickling of his life.” They remove her gag and she looked at me for a moment and she agreed.

They took me to a different room were Sam watched Cindy and the other watched me. After an hour passed, Sam came in and they both took me into the room Cindy was in and she was laying on the floor bound and gagged in tape. They then took off our shoes and started to tickles us and after a while they let Cindy go, leaving me tied up. After they went home Cindy came over and removed my gag and I shout “what was that all about!”