whosnext : 01 - Tickled to Tears by Maya (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

whosnext : 01 - Tickled to Tears by Maya (F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

whosnext's stories
01 - Tickled to Tears by Maya
Story index at the bottom

By whosnext

Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:27 pm

My own story - Tickled to Tears by Maya

Note from Canuck : I think this is a F/F story, but it could also be a F/M. I'll let you judge

Can you imagine being tortured for information that you actually didn’t have? I can.

It was last spring (2006) and I was a senior at the University of Massachusetts. I was close friends with a girl named Maya, a brown-reddish haired beauty with hair past her shoulders and a serious kinky side. Maya was dating a guy named David, whose sister was my best friend Kim. Kim didn’t really like Maya much and Maya- though she and I were close – was always skeptical.

I said Maya had a kinky side, and here’s what I mean. I know she liked to tie people up – she tied up David quite a few times (he told me) and was definitely a domme in nature. She also loved to tickle – including me, and I am horribly ticklish – and had a thing for feet in the sense she was always saying she wanted to make certain guys kiss her feet.

Maya was wary of Kim and knew that she and I were close, in spite of the fact that Maya and I had become good friends. But when rumors started about Maya stepping out on David (rumors that I later learned were unfounded but came up because of Maya’s kittenish and kinky ways) she became very, very upset and was determined to root out the person perpetuating them. Kim was helping these rumors along – she didn’t start them, but definitely kept them going – and Maya knew it. And she wanted to know where they were coming from; hence her attention turned to me. The problem for me was Kim knew I was tight with Maya and therefore kept me out of it. But Maya didn't know that.

One night at a party Maya got me drunk – she kept encouraging me and I kept obliging – and later in the night she decided to drive my drunk self home. Along the way she stopped at a convenience store for aspirins for me. After I took them she drove to a local park we frequented and told me to take a walk with her.

Still drunk but with my head OK, while we walked in the moonlight Maya overpowered me and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

“You’re my prisoner now!” she said and walked me back to the car. I was drunk and giggly and couldn’t fight her so I obeyed.

When Maya forced me into the backseat she then went to the trunk and came back with rope. She giggled and tied my feet as she took my shoes off and made fun of me.

“You are so soft” Maya teased. “I get you a little drunk and it’s SO easy to tie you up and kidnap you!”

“Maya,” I groaned and laughed as she walked back to the driver’s seat, “What are you going to do with me?”

“You’ll see,” Maya said and drove back to the dorm with me tied up in the backseat.

Once we got there she dragged me inside with relative ease (she lived on the first floor).

After tying me to a chair with more ropes. Maya kicked off her clogs and approached me.

“I’m going to torture you tonight until you tell me what rumors Kim has been spreading about me,” Maya said with a grin.

I was tied me to a chair and I was in trouble. I was scared, too. She had a look in her eye that said I was in for a long night! There was no trickery involved here; she had basically caught me off guard, overpowered, me, and tied me up.

I hemmed and panicked but couldn’t produce any real words. I was bound to the chair with handcuffs on my hands and rope on my feet and Maya kept saying, “I’m going to make you talk, you jerk! Tonight you are mine. I have interrogation techniques just for you!”

Maya wore a short-sleeved white blouse with ruffled sleeves and a tie-around ribbon around the waist. She wore slightly-baggy grey pants and had grey argyle socks on her feet. Her shoes were off and she approached me with duct tape in her hand and a wicked grin.

I felt so hopeless with my hands tied behind me with handcuffs and my feet tied together with rope. Without saying a word but grinning that evil grin all the way Maya tore a piece of tape off and approached me.

“You feel like talking yet?” she asked, holding the tape in her hands and her foot on my lap.

“Maya, you have GOT to believe me!!! Please!!!! I don’t know….”

“That’s what I thought you’d say. We’ll see how you feel after I tickle you for a little while,” Maya said calmly and forced the duct tape over my mouth. I was in an all out panic but couldn’t say a word because of the gag. My eyes begged for mercy but none came.

“Here’s the deal,” Maya said, as she slowly took my socks off. “SOMEONE told Kim that I was sleeping around on David. I KNOW that isn't true! Kim is your best friend and tells you everything. You are going to tell me what Kim told you, or I am going to tickle you to death!”

I screamed my muffled screams some more. Kim had actually REFUSED to tell me who said those things about Maya. Kim WAS my closest friend – she met Maya through me – but Kim was a terrible gossip. Once Maya learned there were rumors about her, she knew they came from Kim (who didn’t really like her) and figured I was in on them. Which is why she kidnapped me on false pretense, brought me to a remote location, handcuffed me, and brought me back to her dorm room on this night.

“Nod your head if you want to talk, and I promise I won’t tickle you and will take your gag off,” Maya told me as I was nearly paralyzed by fear. I hated to be tickled and Maya knew it- she loved to tickle people and always teased me playfully with tickling and loved how I would scream and beg. You see, Maya was a tremendous flirt.

I should have nodded by head and told Maya….anything. But I was so panicked that I shook my head violently, as if to say, “PLEASE!!!!!! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!” But Maya was having none of it.

“Too bad. Because now I’m going to tickle you really hard,” she said. And she tickled my ribs up to under my arms and I tried to scream but couldn’t. Tears welled in my eyes. “Now you have to wait for 5 minutes before I ask you again. I hope lying to me I worth being tickled until you cry!”

Her fingers tortured my ribs and armpits and soon began to lightly tickle my neck and chin. That was brutal torture! I screamed and screamed so loud that the gag didn’t really matter, but Maya didn’t care.

“Well it looks like I found the magic tickle spot! Let’s see if you’re answer changes after I tickle-torture you here for a few minutes!” Maya taunted and kept lightly tickling my neck. I was crying now, for real. “Are you screaming? Don’t bother! No one will hear you with that gag over your mouth, and no one will rescue you! You are mine tonight and I would sooner tickle you to death than untie you and let you go!!!!!!”

I sobbed and sobbed and Maya stopped and crouched down at my feet.

“You are SO ticklish! I know how much you hate it,” she said. “So let’s make a deal, OK? I’m going to tickle your feet for just one minute, and then I promise I will take your gag off and let you explain. OK?”

I howled into my tape-gag as Maya moved her sadistic fingers over my bound feet and tickled the soles of my feet without mercy. I cried and cried and Maya just giggled.

“I love how ticklish you are, because you make torture so easy,” she said as her fingers moved up and down my bound feet. “But soon you’ll tell me everything you know and I’ll untie you and set you free! Then everyone is happy!”

Maya finally stopped tickling me 20 seconds later and I sobbed and wailed. She went to take my gag offs saying, “OK, now I think you’re ready to talk!”

But I had nothing to say!!! What was I going to do??

To be continued.