Johnny : 01 - Johnny tied by sisters all week end (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Johnny : 01 - Johnny tied by sisters all week end (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Johnny's stories
01 - Johnny tied by sisters all week end
Story index at the bottom

By Johnny

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:44 am

My name is Johnny I am 18. I have 2 sisters, Lee and Kelly. They are 16 and are twins. Our mom and dad know that we are into tugs and don't say any thing when they see us tied up around house.

It started one night when our mom and dad were gone for 5 days and would not be back until Monday night late. It was Friday night, the three of us were sitting around the house watching tv. Lee said "let's do tugs this weekend". We both said allright. So we played a game of monopoly. Who ever lost would be tied by the winners any way they wanted to.

Well, I lost.

We went to my room and they were talking about how to tie me up.

"How much rope do you want?" Lee asked.

I said "As much as you want".

"Let's use all of it" Kelly said. I had the following : 1-50ft 2-100ft and 1-200ft.

Lee and Kelly took the 50ft and tied my hands in front. That made five time around my hands. Then they tied some knots, then they wrapped the rope the other way about 5 times. They then wrapped the rest of the 50ft of rope around the top of my body. They each took a 100ft rope, tied them to the top of my body and started wrapping it around me in different directions. They tied it off every 15ft or so, so i could not get lose. They went from top to my feet and back to my top. Then they took me over to my bed an put me on my bed. I have a small single bed.

"What are you going to do with the 200ft of rope?", I asked.

They asked if i could move. I said "this the best that you have ever tie me up, i can't move at all". I was laying in the middle of my bed . Lee and Kelly took the 200ft of rope and tied me in bed. Lee was on one side of the bed and kelly on the other. They handed the rope to each other tying it off every so often.

"We're done", Kelly said and there i was, tied with 450ft of rope and could not move.

I was to be tied up till 9am the next day. When 9 am came my sisters untied me and said that i could tie them up with the same rope any way that i wanted to. But that is another story.

This my first post, hope to hear from a lot of you . Thanks for reading and posting .

Johnny, Lee and Kelly