Emma : 09 - The Double Date (mm/ff, mf/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Emma : 09 - The Double Date (mm/ff, mf/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Emma's stories
09 - The Double Date
Story index at the bottom

By Emma

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:00 am

The Double Date

Hey. It's been a really long time since i've posted. Here's one for everyone. =]

It was a Friday night and Jason had called me...

"Hey Em, Wanna come over to my place, Marco and Jenna are here, we can watch a movie and chill a while."

"Sure, be there in a bit" I said and we finished up and hung up the phone.

Jenna was Marco's current girlfriend. I had met her a few times at Marco's hockey games, she was really nice. To describe Jenna, she was a lot taller than me, I'm not sure if i could guess, but she was like Jason's height. She had blonde hair and greyish blue eyes, she was pretty skinny and was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.

I was wearing greyish blue sweatpants and a black hoodie.

Jason and Marco both had shorts on and Marco had some sweatshirt for a college and Jason had a Football sweatshirt from our school.

All of us were wearing socks.

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie, Marco and Jenna were sitting in the love seat and making out. Every once and a while Marco would poke her in the side, making her shriek and giggle.

"Marcoo! Stopp" she'd protest a little and then go back to their makeout session.

Jason and I were cuddling on the couch. About halfway through the movie Marco got up....

"I need to fet some "popcorn", don't you Jay.." he said.

"I'm good, but a soda would be great.." he said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Jason, We Need to get the POPCORN ready!" Marco said.

"Ohhhh! Right, popcorn, i need some popcorn...." he said, looking at me and smiling nervously.

They were up to something i could tell, first of all anytime they acted weird i could see what was coming, and Jason kinda gave them away. He walked out of the room and i moved next to Jenna.

"Something is up with Jason and Marco.." I said.

"Yeah, he has been acting kinda strange." she added, "But what do you think it is?"

"I think they might be trying to pull a prank" i said.

"What kinda prank?"

"The kind that involves one or both of us being tied up.." i whispered.

"WHAT!" she said extremely loudly "what do you mean by that?"

"Jason and Marco have done it to me before, just not together, it's a very long story okay? all i know is that it won't end good."

"I can't picture Marco doing that.. he's too sweet" she said. "I think your imagination is just a bit too wild, Emma."

"Well, I'm not sticking around to play in this game, I'll be in Jason's room until this blows over.." I said.

"Whatever.." she laughed and returned to the movie. I made my way up the stairs and went into Jason's room. I walked in and sat down on his bed, on his end table was a picture of the two of us at the beach. I sat down and started reading some book on his dresser from school, Dracula, after five minutes i heard a crashing followed by a loud scream.

"I told herr... " I sang to myself. And i walked out and peaked down the stairs, there was Marco standing over Jenna, her arms were tied behind her and her ankles were tied together as well.

"Emma was right.. " she muttered.

"Where'd Emma go?..." Marco said, playfully poking her side.

"Uhh. the bathroom" she lied.

"Oh really?" Jason asked...

"You know, i let you get my girlfriend, i need to get Emma.." Marco laughed.

"Shit" i whispered barely audible.

"I knoww." he said and he then returned his attention to the struggling Jenna. "You sure?" he smirked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't i be??" she said nervously giggling.

"You know Jenna, Lying is probably the worst thing someone in your, situation should do " Jason said evilly.

"And what do you mean by that." she laughed.

"Well, everything moves a lot smoother if we can find em.." Marco said.

"Well, i'm not telling you anything honey" she laughed.

"We'll see about that" Marco laughed as he crouched down next to his girlfriend and began to peel off her socks.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! " she screeched.

"What do you mean?" Marco asked dumbly.. He ran a finger down her foot and she flipped out... I watched for a second more and quickly ran back into Jason's room... After i figured she would give me away sooner or later i chose to go into Marco's room.

Marco's bedroom was like Jason's, only very hockey themed, there were hockey sticks and trophies and autographed jerseys, it was a regular ice hockey museum. I sat on his bed and continued to read.

I heard footsteps and then all was quiet, i continued to read.

Suddenly the door flew open.

"Hey" i said, not even looking up from my book, trying to avoid the inevitable by playing dumb.

"Hey" Jason's voice said...

I then felt the familiar feeling of Jason jumping on top of me, pinning my arms and covering my mouth.

"We gotta stop meeting like this.." he said laughing.

"Mgrphh" i growled into his hand.

Marco came in with some clothes line and duct tape...I struggled and fought but i knew it was hopeless, i wasn't going anywhere with Jason on top of me. Jason moved back off of me and Marco sat me up, grabbing my arms and twisting them behind me. I mphed into Jason's hand because it hurt.

"Sorry em," Marco said as he finished tying off my arms very tightly, it hurt to struggle.

They pulled me to my feet and Jason removed his hand,

"Come on guys plempghh" I said but was silenced by tape being forced over my lips. A few more strips were put over that, insuring that if i tried to open my mouth i would break my jaw. They led me down the stairs and Jason helped me to the floor next to Jenna, who was pink and looked like she had been through hell.

"Oh my god " she said. "What did you do to her?"

"What you should worry more about is what we're going to do.." Marco laughed devilishly as he tied my ankles together.

"Ready!" Marco laughed.

"Mph!" i grunted.

"Ready for what?" Jenna asked.

"This.." Marco said and he started to tickle her sides.

"AH!! no! Marcoo!! Not THIS!" she said laughing and squealing.

"Jay you take care of Jenna, I don't trust you to be brutal enough to your girlfriend over here.." he laughed getting up, meanwhile Jason took Jenna over into the next room.

"Sorry Em..." Jason said as he went over to tickle Jenna.

I mpphed into the gag and tried to roll away.

"Where do you think you're going" Marco laughed as he stopped me.

He pulled my feet into his lap and pulled of my socks. I struggled and pleaded, but Marco started rolling his fingers up and down my feet. He scratched the center of my arches and poked in between my toes. He started to slowly stroke my soles. When i nearly passed out from laughing Marco got up and started to tickle my sides and ribs, i bucked and kicked.

Finally after a while Marco got up and went over to Jenna and Jason came over to me. He pulled off the tape over my mouth.

"Em, i wasn't expecting Marco to go that nuts, i'm sorry... he told me he wanted to show Jenna that he was into this kind of thing. I'm so so so sorry."

"Don't be, just get me out of this," I breathed deeply at that point i was so exhausted i couldn't take anymore.

"Right.." he said as he started to untie my hands and legs.

When I was untied we sat on the couch watching tv for a while, when Marco and Jenna came in.

"Oh hey guys." I said, when no answer came, "Guys?" and then Marco dove onto the couch laying on both me and Jason.

"Ouch!" i yelled and tried to push him off of us. Marco then got off of me and Jason and he pulled Jason to the floor. The two wrestled around for a minute as Jenna came up behind me and pushed me down into the couch.

She started taping my arms behind me and then my ankles. She sat me up on the couch and when i was able to see Marco had tied Jason and sat him next to me. They tied us back to back and sat our legs up. Jason, who was barefoot now had his feet resting on the couch leg, because he was so tall. Marco tied his legs down to it.

"What the hell Marco.." Jason said. One thing i learned about Jason was that where i don't really like being tied up, i just don't care, Jason HATES it. he told me that he hated to feel helpless, or not in control of himself.

"Oh Jason, you look too cute!" Jenna said pinching his cheek.

"Is it true Marco did this to you all the time growing up? aww poor baby!" she laughed.

"Yeah, poor baby" Marco laughed, meanwhile Jason was getting angrier by the second.

I kinda sat there for a second, in shock, then also realizing that Jenna probably didn't do a good job taping my hands i should try to free myself.
No such luck. She actually did a good job, i couldn't find where the tape began and i couldn't pick at the tape. Jenna walked around to my side of the couch and was looking at her nails, they were long, really long and were painted a shade of pink. She then looked to me and was grinning wildly.

"Jenna? please.. don't... " I said, but she lifted my bound feet and sat under them, she started to scratch my soles wildly and i was laughing so hard and my sides really hurt. I was so caught up in my torture i hadn't realized that Jason was getting the same treatment from Marco, excluding the long pink nails. He was rocking side to side and screaming some profane stuff at his older brother. Our screams filled the house until they stopped. My ankles were untied and so were Jay's. They had tickled all the fight out of us by then. Marco helped us up and we had to walk, very awkwardly, Because we were still tied back to back up the stairs, several times i felt i would have tripped, Marco was holding us up. When we got up stairs Marco pushed us into his and Jason's families guest room. It had belonged to their older brother Drake before he went to college.

(Jason was the youngest of four there was Jared and Drake [twins], Marco, Jason by the time I started going out with Jay both Jared and Drake had left for college)

He sat us on the bed and tied our ankles. Next we were both blindfolded and gagged with tape. Jenna and Marco left, and left us alone.

"Mph mmay?" Jason muttered "are you okay"

"Mph" Yeah i tried to say.

After a few minutes Jason got the tape off of his mouth.

"Try to open your mouth a few times you might loosen the tape" he said.

I did, but nothing worked, i couldn't get it to come off.

"Mphh" i sighed in frustration.

"I can't believe that bastard just left us here...and where does Jenna get off." he said, obviously pretty angry.

"One day. you and me will get them back, it'll be hilarious." he laughed.

He talked a while and i did my best to hold a conversation, though i could basically say one syllable words barely.

After a while i must have fallen asleep, because when i woke up, i was untied and laying in Jason's bed. Jason who was laying asleep on the cot he must have set up looked up at me.

"Hey, good morning sunshine.." he smirked.

"Hey.. What did i miss?" i yawned.

"Not much, Marco came in and untied us, you woke up for like a second but fell back asleep, i didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful" he said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's like 3 am, you're parents don't mind you staying the night do they?" he asked.

"I doubt it, it's not like we'll have a sex orgy or something..."

"What's wrong with that?" he joked.

"Jason!" i laughed and i through a pillow at him.

So i called my parents they said it was fine if i stayed over, so i did.

That's because my parents know i'm not an idiot and wouldn't have sex with Jason, i mean, not that i don't love him, i actually really do, it's hust, we're both into the waiting until the time is right type thing.

We went back downstairs and found Marco and Jenna missing. Jason said Marco's room door was closed so he wasn't sure what was going on in there, and neither of us wanted to know. Marco, unlike us, was not afraid of that kind of expression of love. So we stayed downstairs the rest of the night.

The End.