tinyloincloth : 01 - Indians (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tinyloincloth : 01 - Indians (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tinyloincloth's stories
01 - Indians
Story index at the bottom

By tinyloincloth

Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Indians

When I was about 12 years-old, I was in the Boy Scouts. One Summer my Troop made Indian costumes for a jamboree. My costume consisted of a single feather headband, a pair of moccasins, and a loincloth. Before I left for the jamboree, I put my costume on to show my cousins how I looked. Both my cousins Amy (12) and Jenni (14) laughed at the way I looked. I asked them what was so funny about my costume, as I turned red in the face. Amy said, you're almost naked except for that cloth covering your frontside and backside. Jenni said, also your red face makes you look like an Indian and they laughed more. I told them that it's all for the jamboree and a merit badge.

I left the next day for the jamboree held at a small lake in the National Forest. I was away for the weekend attending the jamboree. While I was away, my cousins made plans to have some fun with me after I returned home from the jamboree. Their plans included me wearing my Indian costume for a game they thought up to play. They called the game "Indian Captive" and they intended for me to be the captive. To help convince me to play the game they both made themselves each a loincloth from a couple old T-shirts. They cut the first 2 inches from the bottom of each T-shirt to use as the waistband. Then they cut about 12 inches up from the last cut of the shirts and cut one side to make the rest of the loincloths. They used another T-shirt to make their bra type tops, because for their ages they both have nice big and firm breasts.

I lived out in the country on a small farm and my cousins lived about a 1/2 mile up the road from me, so we always saw each other all the time. The day after I returned back from the jamboree Amy and Jenni came over to my house and asked me how the jamboree went. So, I told them all about what went on and what I did. They looked at each other and smiled wickedly. Amy said, that sounds like it was fun. Jenni said, yeah why don't we try that and play a game. Amy said to me, yeah and you can wear your little loincloth and we'll play an Indian game. Jenni said, it'll be fun you wasn't afraid to wear it before you left for the jamboree in front of us. So, I said sure, why not, when do we play. Jenni told me, right now and to go get my costume on, we'll wait for you.

While I was in my bedroom putting on my loincloth, moccasins, and headband. Amy and Jenni was in the living room stripping down to their loincloths and tops, which they wore under their clothes. They brought a backpack with them and dumped out a bunch of ropes and a few bandanas to gag me with. Fortunately for us my parents had gone to town for a few hours. So, Amy wrote a note telling my parents that we went for a hike in the hills. Jenni put all their clothes in the backpack and sorted through the ropes for a length to tie my hands with. They was now ready for me to come into the room and surprize me.

I had finished getting my costume on and headed down the hall to the living room. As soon as I stepped into the room, they grabbed me by my arms and forced me down to the floor on my belly. Amy swung her leg over my back and sat on me while holding my arms and Jenni tied my wrists with my palms inwards tight together. I started to yell at them, but it didn't last for long. Because, Amy spun around sitting on my back still and pulled my head back by my hair. Then she quickly stuffed one of the bandanas in my mouth to muffle any sounds I could try making. But, Jenni said, that's not enough and stuffed another bandana tight in my mouth. Then she took another bandana and forced it between my teeth and pulled it as tight as she could and tied the ends behind my neck. The gag was so tight, my cheeks were bulging from around the bandana.

After they had my mouth tightly gagged, Amy got off my back and Jenni tied my elbows tight til they were touching behind my back. Next, they spread my feet about 18 inches apart and tied them like a hobble, so I couldn't run without falling down. I could only shuffle my feet to walk, which made it slow and difficult for me to get around.

They both helped me to get up to my feet and pushed me down on the couch. After I got my senses back from the shock of them tying me up and gagging me. I now saw that they both were wearing nothing but loincloths and tops while repacking the rest of the ropes into the backpack. I thought how nice they looked wearing those loincloths. They kept one long rope out of the pack and Amy came over to me with the rope. She told me to stand up and come here right now. So I struggled to my feet and shuffled over to her. She tied one end of the rope loose around my neck to use as a leadrope. She jerked hard on the rope to get my attention and told me when she jerks the rope that I'd better move, or she'll whip my butt with the other end of the rope until I do start walking.

With that thought on my mind, Amy gave the rope a hard jerk and all 3 of us started heading out of the house to the backyard. Then it was a long shuffling walk for me to the barn. Where my cousins wanted to get a riding crop from the tackroom, for some reason. Then I found out what they wanted the crop for. Amy made me bend over and Jenni gave me several hard wacks with the crop all over my semi-bare butt. I tried screaming and yelling, but with the tight gag in my mouth all I could manage was a low mmmppphhhing sounds. Jenni just smiled and said, this is going to be lots of fun. They both laughed and jerked on the rope around my neck to walk out of the barn.

We headed across the pasture and towards the hills about a 1000 feet to get to the forest and hills. A long ways for me to shuffle my hobbled up feet and tiedup and gagged the way I was. I was drooling like crazy from around the bandanas tight in my mouth.

I'll continue this later.