davida500 : 03 - Tied at Caravan (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

davida500 : 03 - Tied at Caravan (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

davida500's stories
03 - Tied at Caravan
Story index at the bottom

By davida500

Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:02 pm

Tied at Caravan

Last week i went on holiday with my friend called Jamie. We are both 14 and we traveled 150 miles to Wales to stay in his caravan.

Anyway every night mine and Jamie's parents would go off to the pub and i convinced Jamie to tie me up. Before we went on holiday Jamie had tied me up a few times before so it was pretty easy to convince him.

When we arrived at the caravan me and Jamie went to the shop and bought some real handcuffs and i was surprised that they sold them. So Jamie told me to lie belly down on the bed and he then pulled out a black long thick strap and he placed one of my hands inside it and then he made a double knot and it was very tight. Then he grabbed my other hand and tied a knot around my hand and he made a double knot. He put the strap around my hands a few more times before making three knots, then he added the hand cuffs and he put them round my wrists tightly. This was a very effective tie.

He went into the bathroom and came out with another strap and he wrapped it tightly around my legs and he then added duct tape. He then went to my mouth and used half a role of duct tape on my mouth and around my head. Jamie knew i hated his sort of music so he got his Ipod and taped both the head phones to my ears and put his music on full blast. I was totally stuck and could not get out. Jamie said see ya later in a tormenting voice and he left the caravan, took the key and locked the door.

He was gone for about half an hour and by the time he came back it was pitch black and i was shit scared because of all the noises. Afterwards Jamie came back and he was with his friend Connor and he thought it would be funny to torture me so they began giving me wedgies. Then they found clothes pegs and they put them on my nipples. They were laughing and all i could do was mmmppppphhhhhh and struggle. They blindfolded me and left me there for another 2 hours before they came back tortured me again and then untied me.

It was sooooo cool and we all laughed about it later.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:50 pm

Close Call

About 1 week ago i was on runescape speaking to someone in my friends list who i thought i didnt know personally, but it turns out that the person who i was speaking 2 i actually saw at least once a week lol.

So i was asking 'will you tie me up?' this was just to see what the reply would be because i thought i didnt know the person i was talking to.

Then the person who i was talking to asks me what i was on about, he started talking to me as if he knew me, that was when i asked who it was, he told me it was Adam and then it suddenly dawned on me that i had made a big mistake.

I went straight onto MSN and talked to him, it took 2 hours to reason with him and make him keep it a secret, i was so scared when i told him because i didn't know weather he would tell anyone.

But i know now that i can trust him and he even said that he will tie me up!!!! YAY (so if he ties me up i will write on true tugs what happened)

So my advice is if you want to tell some one that you are into TUGS is to just tell them the truth as long as you explain it they may understand you better.

I am glad i told him now.

Thank you all for reading and keep the messages coming.

davida500
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:07 pm

Tied Up Tight

Hi guys,

I have been meaning to write this story up for a couple of months now but i just have not had the time but i have now so here goes.

A couple of months ago i had a sleep over with a friend called Jamie, we did a few small tie up games in the night (but nothing serious). Then that morning everyone was out (and no on was due in for ages), i went into the draw and puled out 4 rolls of duct tape, cable ties, rope, string and hand cuffs.

He ties me up because he likes tying and i like being tied, so he told me to like on my belly on the bed so i did. He took my legs and wrapped lots of rope round them. He then tied another piece of rope to the rope on my legs to my hands and then tied my hands together and pulled the left over of the rope to put me in a hogtie, this was very very effective. He then used a roll of duct tape on my hands and legs to make them even stronger. He then put the cuffs on my hands (it was TOTALY impossible to escape). He then got some more duct tape and began to wrap it round my head (around mouth and eyes) he must have used about 3/4 of another roll. He then used the remainder of that roll and another one to wrap round my body to mummify me, everything was wrapped in duct tape except my nose. It was brilliant. My bed is really low to the ground (VERY LOW) so Jamie pushed me off and left me to struggle in a big room on the floor. He told me i had to struggle or he wouldn't let me out if i didn't try myself. I spent 2 house struggling and mmpphhing and as he laughed now and again. It was really loads of fun.

I would do it again anytime.

Thank you all for reading. Please comment.

davida500
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic