despos10 : 01 - Neighbors (mmm/m, mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

despos10 : 01 - Neighbors (mmm/m, mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

despos10's stories
01 - Neighbors
Story index at the bottom

By despos10

Sun May 06, 2007 2:41 pm

Neighbors

This little episode happened many years ago, more or less as described, involving Chris and Lisa, a couple of neighbor kids. There were other times, too, but this was one of the most memorable. Here’s how things unfolded.

It was a warm fall day, and a few of us were hanging around in my garage with the door open, just messing around. Chris saw us as he rode by on his bike. He looped around and he came over. Big mistake!

Chris was an annoying little neighbor brat that lived down the street. He was a couple of years younger than I, but always wanted to hang out with the bigger kids in the neighborhood. He had two attractive blondish sisters, one older and one younger. They were the fancy of the neighborhood! Chris was medium build, and fairly athletic. He had brown eyes and straight brown hair worn in the typical 80s style; almost over his ears on the sides, down to his eyes in front, and almost to the collar in back. He always had on jeans, sneakers, and either an un-tucked t-shirt or an unbuttoned polo shirt or Rugby shirt. He was about 15 when this story took place.

Today, Chris was wearing a red and blue striped rugby shirt with an open white collar, well-worn Levis, a denim jacket, and sneakers. He threw down his bike and came in.

As usual, Chris became very annoying very quickly. One of my friends finally got fed up and grabbed him, twisting his arms and holding them behind his back. Chris started talking trash, saying he could take all of us at once. We decided to show him he was wrong. My family was big into gardening, so we always kept lots of old sheets and towels ripped into strips in a box in the garage. We used them for tying up tomato plants, but they had other uses, too.

After closing the garage door (no windows), we secured his hands behind his back using a strip of towel. He struggled a little, but it got him nowhere. We then forced him to the floor face down and tied his legs together at the ankles and above his knees. Although we warned him, he refused to shut up. I found a small piece of cloth and wadded it up into a ball. One of my friends, straddling Chris’ back, grabbed his forehead with one hand and chin with the other, and wrenched his head back and chin down until it hurt. This forced Chris’ mouth open widely and in popped the gag. Before he was able to tongue out the wad, I pulled a medium-thickness strip of torn sheet between his teeth and secured it tightly behind his head in a knot. He seemed to have learned nothing from the experience and continued to struggle violently, yelling loud obscenities and threats into the gag. We let him roll around angrily on the floor for a while, laughing.

Tired of the spectacle, we decided to try to make it harder for him to move. We forced his feet up toward his hands, and secured his ankles and wrists together into a tight hog tie, securing the position with a length of cotton rope. At this point he calmed some and began politely pleading for us to let him go. Nothing doing!

He began to work hard at the gag and just about had it out when I again pulled his head back and threatened to stuff a bigger wad of cloth into his mouth and add duct tape, if necessary. At this point, he completely gave up. I loosened the knot behind his head and retied it even tighter than before. He made no effort to oppose the retying of his gag. He lay there quietly as we discussed what to do next. Hang him up by his ankles? Tie him to the rafters? Burn him at the stake?

Soon, we heard a knocking and noticed Chris’ younger sister peering through the window of the back door. She was a cute 14 year-old with shoulder length dirty blonde hair and bangs, and piercing blue-green eyes. Today, she wore her hair pulled back into a loose pony tail. She had on a yellow and blue striped long-sleeve Rugby shirt with an open white collar, faded Jordache jeans with holes in the knees, and sneakers. We let her in.

“Wow, you really got him good,” she cried. “I saw my brother’s bike in the driveway and wondered what you guys might be up to.”

“He asked for it,” I said. How do you guys deal with this annoying little brat at home?”

“Pretty much the same way,” she laughed. “Usually, though, he is able to wriggle out pretty quick. He’s gotten skilled over the years. But you guys are good!” she chuckled. “It looks like he’s not going anywhere anytime soon! Poor kid.”

Always devious and scheming, I asked if she had ever been tied up by him, though I knew the answer.

“Of course. We play this tie-up-hide-and-seek game all the time. You know, you used to play it with us. Remember? We’ve gotten pretty good at ropes, knots, and gags in our house! What a little practice won’t do! That’s why I’m so surprised he hasn’t gotten out. He usually doesn’t lie so still.”

Of course I remembered. The game goes like this. One kid who’s “it” gets tied and gagged, and the others hide. The effectiveness of the tie-up job dictates the amount of time you have to hide. Once out, the hunt is on. Whoever gets caught gets tied! We’ve played in the woods in the neighborhood, at one of our homes, or in the barn at Chris and Lisa’s uncle’s nearby farm. In fact, Lisa was one of my favorite victims. She was always so animated and looked so cute all tied and gagged and helpless! But, we hadn’t played in quite some time. What would she think or do if we tried to tie her up now? It was certainly worth finding out.

“Want to see if you can be more successful getting out than your little wimp brother?” I asked. There was a sad little grunt from Chris, and then came her answer. I could hardly believe it. “Sure, but there are conditions. Tape only for ties. Rope and cloth strips hurt and leaves marks. No torturing or tickling me. And I don’t want to be hog tied and I don’t want to have to lay or sit on that dirty floor. You can tie me to that chair over there.” She pointed to an old wooden desk chair we kept in the garage. “And the gag has to be loose enough for me to get out if I need to. It’s only a prop, you know, for the helpless hostage effect, like Chris over there [she obviously didn’t recognize his mouth stuffing!].” Chris closed his eyes and moaned. “I promise not to spit it out unless I am choking or something. So, what are you clowns waiting for?”

I looked at Chris, who just lay there on his belly, now wide-eyed, chewing on his gag, certainly wishing we had shown him the same mercy we were promising to his sister. Fearing what we’d do if we found his now saliva-soaked gag dislodged, he rocked over onto his side and just watched quietly.

Barely able to believe what was happening, I went to work. I had one of the guys fetch the chair and pull it into the middle of the floor. On the shelf was a nearly full roll of silver duct tape. This would work just fine and was certainly better than electrical tape! First, we taped Lisa’s wrists together behind her back and then lifted her secured arms over the back of the chair, taping her crossed wrists to one of the vertical rungs. She wasn’t going nowhere! We individually secured each of her ankles to the legs of the chair, and then pondered the gag.

“How about a tape gag,” she asked. Although this seemed to be her preference, I was particularly fond of cleave gags, and obliged her with a loose but effective one, as required by our deal. However, I added my own standard twist that I think she wasn’t quite expecting. Despite her protests as she watched me wad up a piece of cloth, with only token resistance, in went the gag! I clamped my hand over her mouth to prevent her from spiting out the gag. “You asked that we gag you loosely so you could get it out if you had to. You didn’t say anything about a mouth stuffing. So, if you just spit this right out, the deal is off and you will end up like your brother over there, or worse.” Her eyes demonstrated her complete understanding. She opened her mouth slightly to let us complete our work.

One of the guys finished off the gag with a torn strip of old sheet. Pulling it between her teeth, he secured it firmly but comfortably behind her head, as promised.

We all stepped back and admired our handiwork. There, in the middle of my garage were kidnapped brother and sister; bound, gagged, and essentially, helpless.

Lisa then started to struggle to get free, but to no avail. Tape is much harder to get out of than ties, so we weren’t surprised. She chewed at her gag and made a few soft grunts and groans for effect. It was quite nice to watch! Chris resumed his flailing, but gave up after several minutes. He knew he was beat. He surely could have gotten himself ungagged, as I had seen him do easily so many times before with even the most effective gags. However, he was rightfully fearful of what we’d do to him if he got it free. Dread was what really kept that gag in! I was a little surprised that he couldn’t free himself from the binds, though. He was a pretty nimble kid and had always been able to defeat his bonds. Oh well, it worked for us!

After about 15 or 20 minutes, we freed our hostages. We hung out together talking about the little “session,” and pondered the fun we’d have had if their older sister had come by, too. Wow, three helpless hostages all at once? That would have really been something!