hinlink99 : 01 - Best Friend Experience (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

hinlink99 : 01 - Best Friend Experience (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

hinlink99's stories
01 - Best Friend Experience
Story index at the bottom

By hinlink99

Wed May 09, 2007 8:11 am

Best Friend Experience

Hello,

My name is Scott. This is my first post here so sorry if i dont entertain you.

This story happened a few months ago, but i finally decided to post it. Well to start of I'm 18, tallish male, with brown hair, medium build and i live in Australia n recently, well when this story happened, i was enjoying a small holiday in Sydney. I caught up with my best friend and ex girlfriend, I'm not gunna say her name but she is only just shorter than me, same age, medium build, black hair and pretty large breast. Anyways we speak about everything n we knwo everything about each other (now at least) and i was staying at her place.

We stayed up late watching a movie and we were the last one's up, and we got onto a subject about girlfriends and boyfriends and i had told her about my interest of bondage, but that was over the phone and not in person. Anyway i really wanted to tie her up and i just didn't know how to approach it and then it got really bad when she said goodnight and i asked her to stay up just a little bit longer, which she did.

About 5 mins after I was debating asking her, because I had no idea how she'd take it and i was nervous as well as my heart tripling its own speed and then i just blurted it out "hey can i tie you up" . She turned to me and said "what did you say?". I tried to dodge it, given her tone of voice. I said nothing and then she said "did you just say i want to tie you up or not?". Then i said yes. She then got closer to me and put here hand through my hair and whispered in my ear "yes".

I would like to say i couldn't believe she said yes, but she was after all my best friend. I asked if she had been tied up before and she said no, in fact she hadn't even heard of the phrase bondage before. So since it was her first time, i was just going to go easy. I grabbed a piece of rope out of my bag and she hopped on to her bed and i got on there too behind her and i then said to her "put your hands behind your back". I tied her hands together at the wrist, then after i was finished i asked her if she was comfortable and if it was too tight, but she just said it was fine and best of all she couldn't get out. I then moved on to her feet. I started to tie her feet and she said that i was doing it too tight, so i loosened it for her and finished tying her feet up. After i was finished i asked her to try and wriggle out of it and she couldn't get out.

After a few minutes of struggling, i asked her if she liked it and how she felt. She said she didn't mind it and it was very different n i then asked her if it felt weird, and she said that it wasn't. Then we started kissing and doing other thing I'm not gunna say on here. After a few minutes of kissing, she asked to be untied, so i untied her hands and we had some fun after that. Well yet another few minutes after that, i asked to tie her hands up again. She said yes, so i tied them again a little tighter this time, but she didn't mind. I then got up with a very noticeable excitement and went over to her drawers. She asked what i was doing and i said "you'll see". I then grabbed one of her bikini tops and i walked over to her and i said "open up!". She was a bit reluctant, but accepted it. After, i put the part that cover the boobs in her mouth and tied the bottom tie part round her head and i knotted it off. She then started to spit it out, but luckily the string of her bikini was long enough to come round. I knotted it again, this time over her mouth so she couldn't spit it out. The gag was left in there for about 10 minutes before she protested too much, so i took it out and then i untied her completely. We stayed up for about an hour or two more just talking about it.

The next night, she asked if i wanted to tie her up again. We were the last ones up as well again, so this time i thought we'll go just a bit further. I asked her to change into the bikini with that bikini top that i put in her mouth. Just for a description for guys who love bikini n seeing girls in them, they a shiny brown and it seemed to be made from the more expensive type of spandex or whatever they use to make bikini's and they were of course the top had tie up bit for the top and bottom bit of the top piece. The bottom piece was the same colour as the top and it had the side tie up bits, but however i was game enough to undo them in her vulnerable position. Which by the way was her, spreadeagle style on her bed, of course in her bikini and and this time she was tied a little bit longer, but no gag. We just spoke the whole time about the whole situation. But after a little while i untied her but instead of getting changed, she just stayed in her bikini till the morning and we did talk about the whole experience but i didn't tie her up again, but when i go and see her again i'm sure i will if i get the opportunity again.

Well thanks for reading my story i'm sorry if it was too long, but i like the ones with more details. Anyways let us know if u liked it.

cyas