LJ23 : 01 - Fake Kidnapping Fun (mf/fF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

LJ23 : 01 - Fake Kidnapping Fun (mf/fF)

Post by Canuck100 »

LJ23's stories
01 - Fake Kidnapping Fun
Story index at the bottom

By LJ23

Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:38 am

Fake Kidnapping Fun

My name is Ryan and I am 16 years old. Last summer I went to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins. My aunt's name is Stephanie. She is 35, but stunningly beautiful for her age. My cousins' names are Destiny, 14, and Brittany, my age, 16.

One day, my uncle was at work (he worked all day, usually six to six), and the four of us were bored, so we decided to watch a movie. I don't remember the name of it, but it was that crappy one with the Jessica Alba and that guy from fast and the furious (obviously I didn't pick the movie). At some point Jessica Alba was tied up and kidnapped, and Destiny made the comment about how she remembered when Stephanie and Brittany did that to her. They would never hurt her, just tie her up and tickle torture her.

"You were so much fun to kidnap because you are SOOOO ticklish" Brittany said.

"I am NOT" said Destiny.

"Oh yeah?" said Stephanie and started tickling Destiny's bare feet, at which she jumped and started giggling.

After the movie, I pulled Destiny to the side and asked if she wanted to get them back.

"Definitely" said Destiny.

"Cool" I said. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was about 11 o' clock that gave us tons of time.

We went out to the garage and found what we were looking for. Rope and duct tape. We had decided to go after each separately to get an advantage in numbers. First was Brittany.

She was sitting at the kitchen table, wearing blue jeans and a tank top, typing a text message, her back to us, and that made things to easy. I snuck up behind her and put my hand over her mouth and told her to get up and not to yell or "she would regret it". We quietly took her into Destiny's room, had her lay on the bed, and started tying her up. Destiny tied her hands with rope while I tied her feet up with duct tape. Then I took off her shoes and socks and grabbed some more rope and put her in a hogtie leaving her almost immobile. (I gave her a little bit of slack so it wouldn't hurt much). Finally, I took one of her socks, balled it up, and stuffed it in her mouth and then duct taped her mouth shut.

Next was Stephanie. I told Destiny to stay here with Brittany just in case she found a way to get away (she was a gymnast and also had gotten free when I had tied her up in the past) and also for her own safety. Destiny agreed and began teasing Brittany's toes slightly with one of the feathers we had grabbed. Stephanie was sitting at the computer, wearing denim shorts and a plain t-shirt with her bare feet propped up on the desk. She also had her back to me.

"Perfect" I thought. I had to be quick about this. I grabbed Stephanie's hands and quickly tied them behind her back.

"What the hell is going on?" she asked.

"Favor to Destiny" I said. Stephanie knew that she couldn't get away even if she wasn't tied up, so she didn't struggle.

"Stand up" I said, "and don't shout". She did as she was asked and I walked her to the living room. I asked her to lay on her stomach and when she did, I started to tie up her feet. After that, I put her in a hogtie and, same as with Brittany, I gave her a little bit of slack, but not enough to where she would have any chance to get away. Finally, I duct taped her mouth shut. After teasing her feet for a few seconds, I went back to Destiny's room, and saw that Brittany was still on the bed, hogtied, and looking almost excited. I grabbed her, took her to the living room, and plopped her down next to Stephanie.

"I brought the feathers" Destiny said.

"Great" I responded.

Turning to Brittany and Stephanie, Destiny said "this is for always torturing me whenever you felt like it." She asked me if I wanted to help with the torture, and I said "why not?"

I started with Brittany and Destiny started with Stephanie and we both went to work. I didn't really use the feather much, I just used my hands. I started by tickling her torso, then to her sides, then the back of her knees, and finally her bare feet. This got the most reaction out of her. When I started tickling her feet, she started thrashing around uncontrollably and I decided I was going to have to tie her up tighter. I loosened the rope around her feet, but instead of untying her, I tied it tighter than before, leaving her hardly any slack. After about 20 minutes, we switched. For Stephanie, there was no doubt where she was ticklish. Just like Brittany, on the soles of her feet, and especially under her toes. Stephanie said later it was almost too much to take. After about half an hour, I asked Destiny if she was satisfied.

"Yeah, I guess" she said.

"Good" I responded. "Because I don't think it's fair your mom and sister have to go through this but you don't."

"What" she said. And like a cat, I had pinned her arms behind her and started tying her up the same way as the other two. Once she was hogtied and gagged, I started tickling her on her feet as well. I even untied Stephanie so she could help. We tortured the two of them (Brittany and Destiny) for about an hour before letting them go. We all agreed on no hard feelings, but before the vacation was over, they would get their revenge on me. But that's for a later story.

Ryan