Home-Skillet : 01 - Two Girls and a Boy (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Home-Skillet : 01 - Two Girls and a Boy (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Home-Skillet's stories
01 - Two Girls and a Boy
Story index at the bottom

By Home-Skillet

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:55 pm

Two girls and a boy

Wow. This is my first story on this here! Hope you like it :D

So this story is from when i was 15. I was a sophomore in highschool. Since I was little, I was pretty shy, but in my neighborhood, a few of the girls had seen my more *ahem* devious side. One girl in particular was a cute blonde, Heather. She was a year younger than me, and when we were young, we never really had gotten along very well. I was more friends with her brother, a full year older than me. She also had a sister, three years younger than me, but my this story is about Heather. Now another girl, slightly more aware of my tie up games was Gabriela, who was 14 as well. Gabby was a cheerleader and pretty good at it. Me and her go way back. Her and her younger brother who was 12 used to hang out with me since I was 8, but this background information is all terribly boring and you guys are probably tired of hearing it so i guess ill skip to the story.

So it was a Friday night, my older sister out with her boyfriend, and my parents at a party. I'm sitting at home watching comedy central. Well it was all in incredibly good fortune that Heather, who I hadn't seen in a while, was bringing over a gift from her mom for my parents.

When the doorbell rang I was reluctant to get it but when i answered the door, i knew i had made the right choice. Heather really was nice looking that night. She was wearing a school uniform, but the skirt was short, and the shirt was rolled up above her stomach.

"Here you go Tom, this is from my mom for your parents."

"Thanks," I answered casually. "So whats up? Wanna come in?"

"Sure, its not like i'm on a schedule..." But she already seemed suspicious of what I was doing. I decided that was fine if she could figure it out.

We talked about nothing really, school stuff, the latest break ups and get togethers, and we just looked at each other half the time, trying to read eachothers minds.

After a few minutes talking, I told her, "Hey ill be right back."

"Where ya goin Tommy (she calls me that when she's being extra friendly)"

"Oh nowhere, I wont be long" I left the den (which has two entrances, keep that in mind). I ran up to my room and grabbed some rope, then ran back downstairs. I heard her sneaking to the entrance that I was about to go through, and quickly darted around to the other. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her around the waist with one hand and covered her mouth with the other.

I took her over to the couch and dropped her on it face down. I pinned her down and started tying her wrists behind her back. She struggled a lot and kicked at me a little, but all with smile on her face that she couldn't hold back.

"Aww cmon Heather, you saw this coming." But she wouldn't say anything back to me. I tied her ankles together while still avoiding kicks, then to top it off grabbed some duct tape out of the laundry room, and firmly fastened it across her mouth. When she wouldn't stop kicking at me, I converted her restraint into a hog-tie, as she squirmed around on the couch. I got right next to her and tickled her on her belly.

I was even luckier when Gabby came over to hang out. I could barely contain the glee. As she made her way to the den, I got some more rope. She had noticed Heather when I had managed to sneak up behind her and was about to turn around and look for me when I used the same method i used on Heather. I left them on either side of me on the couch, letting them struggle all they wanted.

When fifteen minutes passed of me and them sitting there (and a little more than sitting (and no nothing worse than pg-13)) I decided to let them go. Gabby acted like that was exactly what she came there for, while Heather seemed a little more pissed off. After they left, I put away my rope, and prepared for another night of tie up games.

the end(?)