Rope_guy : 01 - Most Memorable Childhood Tie-up Event (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rope_guy : 01 - Most Memorable Childhood Tie-up Event (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rope_guy's stories
01 - Most Memorable Childhood Tie-up Event
Story index at the bottom

By Rope_guy

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:01 pm

Most Memorable Childhood Tie-up Event

My most memorable childhood bondage event was one that I was not directly involved with. I was about nine at the time and I was staying with one of my aunts. One day during my stay, my aunt and uncle took me to a county fair. This was in a rural Illinois county, and I had never attended such a fair before, so this was a new experience for me.

We were touring the animal barns when the experience occurred. My aunt, uncle and I had entered a barn when I heard several teens playing around to my right. I turned around to look and in an empty pen I saw it. I was on the right of my aunt and uncle so I had an excellent view of what was going on.

In the pen were several teenagers, two boys, I believe (it has been many years so my memory is not sharp), and two girls. One of the girls was sitting in a hay-filled trough (I think it was a trough), her back to me when I first made eye contact. The girl's hands were tied behind her back with yellowish rope, her wrists crossed and tied. The girl moved around in the trough until she was in full view with me. Her ankles were also tied together with a different piece of rope. The girl was not gagged, and only her hands and feet were tied.

I still remember vividly how the girl looked. She was about 14 or 15 years old at the time. The girl had long, straight blond hair which she wore like Marcia Brady's (okay, this was in the '70s when that TV show was running). She was wearing a biege, short sleeve, midriff-baring top (it was cropped just below her bust allowing a great tummy exposure) and dark blue shorts. The girl was wearing sneakers (why the boys left her sneakers on is a mystery to me). Because of the girl's attire, I saw that she had a fine figure (I think this was the first time I ever paid attention to a girl's figure) and a very pretty face. I immediately became enamored by the sight of this tied up girl.

The two boys, who were high school age, wore jeans and plaid shirts, and were likely farm boys by their attire. The other girl, who was not tied up, had, I think, brown hair and was wearing shorts and a full (as opposed to cropped) blouse. I do not remember much more of them.

I remember the girl saying something like "How much longer do I stay this way?" The girl seemed not to mind being tied up. She seemed to have a little bit of a smile. Shortly after the girl spoke, we briefly made eye contact. After that, I turned my head forward since I was walking the whole time. This episode lasted about three or four seconds.

I immediately had a feeling that I never experienced before. I felt embarrassed about it, since I was with my aunt and uncle who were churchgoers and conservative in their views. I never told one word to them about what I saw. For the rest of the day, I could think of nothing but the pretty girl tied up. Only much later would I realize that I had become infatuated with the girl, and seeing her tied up in such revealing attire would change my life.

I do not remember much more of the fair other than a car demolition derby. But the event had changed me. I began to fantasize about girls, and most of the fantasies were either tying the girls up or seeing them tied up and enjoying the sight. I no longer wanted to tie up boys whenever I found myself in a tie-up situation whenever I was playing. I wanted to tie up only girls, and through my early teens, I actually had several opportunities to do that. When I tied a girl up, the girl at the fair's attire influenced how I wanted my girl to look. Her tummy had to be bare. If the girl I was tying up was not wearing a crop or swimsuit top, I made her roll her top or blouse up and either tie or pin it so her midriff was exposed. When I reached puberty, I got an extra thrill tickling the girls' bare tummies.

To this day that bondage event influences me since I like seeing ladies tied up, damsel-in-distress style, in rope. I like it even more if the lady has a bare midriff.

Rope_guy
Texas