Frosty77 : 01 - Handcuffed and pantsed (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Frosty77 : 01 - Handcuffed and pantsed (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Frosty77's stories
01 - Handcuffed and pantsed
Story index at the bottom

By Frosty77

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:37 pm

Handcuffed and pantsed

This happened about 7 or 8 years ago. When I was in 6th or 7th grade my friends and I would play a game we made up that was essentially Manhunt. We called it fugitive and there were basically two people who were "cops" and everyone else who was playing was a fugitive trying not to get caught. We played on the property of the elementary school we went to that was behind our houses and included a large area of playing fields, two playgrounds, woods, etc. We designated one playground as the "jail" and the first 3 fugitives who were caught would go there and the remaining players could try and free them without being caught by the cops.

One summer my friend bought a pair of handcuffs from the Army Surplus store and we of course worked them into the game whenever we played. The first fugitive caught would have to be handcuffed by the cops, but the catch was that two of the fugitives would have the keys from the start so they could free the first person caught (assuming they weren't caught first). Sorry for the all the background info.

One day we got together five or six people and started a game and I was captured right away by my best friend. We went to the kindergarten playground on the other side of the school that we decided would be the jail before we started. It's a small playground with a few towers and monkey bars, swings etc and those gymnastics rings that were pretty low because they're made for little kids. Usually we just handcuff the first person caught to a pole in the center of the playground but he told me to put my arms through the rings this time, which were close to perfect height and then he pulled my arms behind me and clicked on the handcuffs. So I was standing there slightly on the tips of my toes with one arm through each ring up to my armpits and my wrists cuffed behind my back.

I'm thinking "great, it's the beginning of the game, no one knows I've been captured and no one with a key will be heading all the way over here yet" so I knew I'd be stuck there for a while and I was just hoping nobody came along in the meantime and saw me. All of a sudden my friend decides to pull my shirt over my head so I can't really see anything because it's a dark blue shirt and it's over my head all the way down past my chin to my neck. At this point I'm still laughing and trying to kick backwards to get him away when I feel pressure on the sides of my mesh shorts and then swoosh - he pantsed me! We were at that age when pulling down someone's pants was the height of comedy but it was only a split second event where you could pull them back up quickly and hope nobody saw. I was in shock for a second and then started yelling at him but I could hear him running away laughing hysterically so I started pleading for him to come back but his plan was obviously to leave me there.

So I'm there all alone, I can sort of see through my shirt but not really, my shorts are around my ankles and worst of all this was the point where everyone was wearing boxers and while I owned some if they were in the laundry all I had was a few old pairs of briefs. When you buy a pack of color briefs there's always a pair in some weird color that you never wear but they stay in the drawer because they're new and that's what I had that day: turquoise hanes. I tried to stretch my legs out and work my shorts back up my legs but they were caught under the heel of my shoe and I couldn't get them up even over my knees and I eventually just gave up.

I stood there like that for about 15 or 20 minutes which felt like hours when I heard someone burst out laughing behind me and recognized two people on my team; one of whom was a girl who lived on my street. At first they just stood there laughing and making jokes but eventually they took the key and let me out. I suppose it could have been worse but it's still one of the most embarrassing things that ever happened to me. We never used the handcuffs again and I threw away that underwear when I got home but it remained a constant joke for a few years after that.