Hujikelmop : 02 - My Sister (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Hujikelmop : 02 - My Sister (mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Hujikelmop's stories
02 - My Sister
Story index at the bottom

By Hujikelmop

Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:02 am

My Sister

About an hour after my last story of tying up Jamie we decided to find where my sister was.

She is 15 years old and taller than us. She was in her room. We went in and said hello but she told us to get out. So we did. But not for long.

We came back about 10 minutes later with some duct tape and some rope and hid them behind our backs. She shouted at me and said to get out so we walked towards her. She stood up looking very angry and said one last time that if we didn't get out we would be sorry.

'No no your the one who's going to be sorry' I said

'Huh'

Just then we tackled her to her bed and turned her on her front. Jamie started to tie up her wrists then her ankles like we had done to him but then we decided to put her into a hogtie.

She started to scream so we put one of her bras in her mouth put her hair it a bun type thing so the tape wouldn't pull on it and wrapped the tape around her head about three times. We then blindfolded her with some of her tights and started to laugh at her.

'Ah Jess your so funny like that' I said between gasps of air.

'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!' was all she could say.

We took her to the front room and left her there watching wrestling for about two hours. (we had taken off her blindfold and by the way she hates wrestling, apart from me as a matter of fact).

After that we took off her gag and said how did you like that?

She looked at us for a while thinking of what to say and finally.

'It was different'

'Oooooooooooo' we all said together.

'Do you have any other friends that might like this?' Charlie asked.

'If you untie me I'll tell you'

So we did and Jess told us all about her other friends and how they sometimes tie each other up with their boyfriends. And that led us on to other adventures.

Next issue, sister's revenge.