Hujikelmop : 03 - My Sister's Revenge (mf/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Hujikelmop : 03 - My Sister's Revenge (mf/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Hujikelmop's stories
03 - My Sister's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Hujikelmop

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:10 am

My Sister's Revenge

The day after my friends and I had tied up my sister she got her own back. She was around our house with her boyfriend Mike (16) and they were watching TV down stairs.

I was in my room playing on the computer when someone knocked on my door. I went over and my sister was standing there with her boy friend and they were carrying rope and duct tape.

'I heard you tied up Jess yesterday?' Mike said with a grin

'Well now it's pay back' My sister looked at me and smiled and then they both jumped me. Mike pulled my arms behind my back and lashed the rope around my wrist really tight, he then did the same with my ankles and then put me in a hog tie.

'This isn't right there was another two yesterday'

'Charlie's on holiday so nuuuuuugggghhhh' i said

'Ah but Jamie's in, call him'

'No way'

'Call him or we tickle you' Mike looked down at me and smiled 'Your sisters good at tickling I hear, you'd better do what she says'

They called Jamie's home number and put the phone to my ears. I heard Jamie and told him to come over, he said he would be there in about five minutes.

After that my sister put one of my socks in my mouth and wrapped duct tape around my head so I really couldn't warn Jamie.

When he finally arrived, my sister called him and said that I was in my room, which I must say was actually true. Mike was hiding behind the door, and just as Jamie walked in and saw me Mike pounced. He quickly put Jamie into the same tie as me and shoved one of the socks he was wearing into his mouth and wrapped the duct tape around it.

Jamie and I both looked at each other and moaned. 'Serves you right for tying me up' my sister said.

I tried to say sorry but all that came out was 'MMMPPPHHHHHH'

We'll let you out in about three hours but you have to watch this. She put on the TV to a channel about clothes shopping and we both screamed into our gags. We both hated clothes shopping.

When my sister and Mike came in the program had long ended and there was a documentary about lions, which was quite cool.

They untied us and asked us how we felt. We both felt great. We apologised to my sister and carried on playing on the computer.

We then realised something, it wasn't fair that we got tied up and Charlie didn't. So we devised a plan so devious it was the most devious plan anyone had ever though of. If you want to find out what we did reply and tell me so. All you have to do is ask.