mr_tie_up : 01 - How it all started (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

mr_tie_up : 01 - How it all started (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

mr_tie_up's stories
01 - How it all started
Story index at the bottom

By mr_tie_up

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:47 am

How it all started

This is how my tie up games with my May first started.

As I mentioned before when May was at home and had no place to go. She never wore nothing more than a long t-shirt (hung down almost to her knees) or a nighty of the same length and maybe a pair of socks.

We had moved in together a month before and she still didn't know about my tie up games. I wanted to tell her, but just needed the right time. It finally did one day; we were at home and I was so bored I wanted to scream, she had on her pink t shirt and a pair of socks just watching tv together. I calmly got up and went to my room, dug into the closet until I found my old bag with all my tie up stuff in it. I took it with me and sat it down next to us on the sofa.

"What's that?" May asked.

I told her it was a bag I been wanting her to see what was in it. As I opened it she started peaking. She started asking what it was for, so I told her I needed to use the bathroom, I would tell her when I got back.

I returned but was surprised at what I saw: she had her wrists cuffed with my handcuffs and couldn't find the key. I told her they were on my keyring, I would go grab them. But she said no, she was fine for now, they were tight but not bad.

"So you gonna tell me?" she asked?.

I started telling her how I used to tie up girls for fun and it was all in fun. She sat silent for a minute then looked at me and asked why I never tied her up.

"I never knew you were into it" I said.

"Well, look, I am bored and already have these on my wrists, so why not"

So we talked about the ground rules, came up with a safe word and to my surprise she wanted a gag and blindfold.

"Ok ill take those off, since its your first time" I told her. "Go get some more clothes on", but she said what she had on was just fine.

I have never tied up a girl with so little clothes on, but she was persistant about keeping what she had on and me not showing any mercy. I looked around to see what I could tie her to. She was bugging me about getting on with it, so until I could find a place, I grabbed a roll of duct tape, I removed one cuff and cuffed her hands behind her back. I pulled off three long strips of tape and taped her mouth shut.

Thinking that would do - and it worked - but she kept trying to get up so I took the tape and wrapped it around her ankles a good 15 times. Her eyes lit up as i wrapped it 15 more times around her legs, above her knees. She was trying to say something, so I removed the tape.

"What about my eyes buddy?" she said in a sarcastic tone, so i took three more strips, redid her gag, then took out a sleep mask. It fit perfectly around her head, totally blinding her.

I left her like that for about an hour, then I let her go. She loved it and after that we started getting more intimate about it.