barefootpollster : 07 - Tied Up Week (mmf/mff, various */f and */m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

barefootpollster : 07 - Tied Up Week (mmf/mff, various */f and */m)

Post by Canuck100 »

barefootpollster's stories
07 - Tied Up Week
Story index at the bottom

By barefootpollster

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:25 am

Tied-up week

I just spend a week with my friends Ian and Tim at their summer house on the Chesapeake Bay. I've stayed with them in the past and we have played some tugs (see my post "tied on friend's boat"). This year was similar but with an added twist: Tim and Ian's three cousins were also there this week.

Megan is 19, and Colleen and Katie are twins, 17. The twins are identical, 5'6", brunette, athletic builds. The only way to tell them apart is a birthmark on Katie's left foot. Megan looks similar but is a little taller, about 5'8". When I arrived I asked Ian if his cousins had ever played tugs, and if he thought they would be interested in joining ours. He told me yes, he and Tim had tied up and been tied up by their cousins, but he didn't know if they played tugs on their own. He said the best way to get them involved would simply be to ask them.

The Monday that I arrived we all decided to take the boat for a ride and go swim somewhere. After lunch we all changed into bathing suits, swim trunks for us guys and cute two-pieces for the girls. None of us bothered with shoes or shirts. I ended up being barefoot most of that week. Anyway, Ian took me aside and told me he had all ready put some ropes and bandanas on the boat, in case a tug developed. I couldn't wait.

We got the boat underway and Ian drove us to a calm cove that is great for swimming. It was a hot day and we all jumped over the side as soon as he dropped the anchor. The water felt great and we swam around for close to an hour before getting back on the boat.

We then talked about what we wanted to do next. The girls wanted to go to a beach somewhere and sunbathe, so Tim suggested the island. This island was the site of many tugs in past years, so I had a good idea of what he had in mind. We all agreed and Ian started the boat to take us there.

When we got to the island we dropped anchor again and climbed down the ladder into the shallow water. We waded ashore, careful not to step on the sharp rocks by the water, beginning to wish we had brought shoes. When we got to the sandy beach we laid down and relaxed for a while, just talking. After about a half hour of doing nothing Ian suggested we get out of the hot sun and go to the abandoned cabin a little way inland. We all agreed and started walking down the trail.

Ian stayed behind us and I noticed he ran back to the boat, to get the ropes, I assumed. I was correct, as he arrived at the cabin just after the rest of us with a bag, which he hid from the girls. We went back to talking and doing nothing until Ian said," I'm bored. Let's tie somebody up."

The five of us acted surprised, though I was tingling with excitement. Katie said, "Do you have anything to tie us with?" Ian then showed her the bag and said "I've been planning this." "Okay, then let's do it." said Colleen. "What game are we playing?" asked Tim. We all discussed this for a moment and decided on capture the flag.

The teams would be me, Colleen, and Megan versus Tim, Ian, and Katie. Our base would be another cabin on the other side of the island. Our flags would be bandannas from Ian's supply. To win you had to capture the other team's flag and all their team member, and could then torture them for the rest of the afternoon.

Megan picked a blue bandanna to be our flag, and we left to hide it. We started walking down the trail to the other side of the island where our base was. We were all barefoot and the trail was covered with rocks and sticks, so we couldn't move too fast. Eventually we made it to the other cabin.

We looked around the area and talked about where we should hide our flag. We decided to bury it in the sand of the beach not far away. I was holding the flag so I started digging with my hands and buried it about six inches down. Colleen put a stick above it so we could find it.

We returned to the cabin to strategize and organize our ropes. Megan volunteered to guard the flag, with Colleen and I attacking the enemy. We each took some ropes and wished each other luck before going our separate ways. I had a good feeling about this game, but was I wrong...

More to come. There will be tie-ups in the next chapter, sorry about all this set up.

-------------------------------
Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:38 am

The capture

Colleen and I split up in the woods, as we though we had better chances alone. I continued down the trail towards the enemy's base and she took another trail through the woods. I moved slowly and carefully, watching for any sign of movement or another person. I was able to move almost silently on bare feet, but was extremely carefully nonetheless.

Eventually I made it to the other side of the island, with the cabin in view. I hid behind a large tree where I could just see into the window. I saw two of the enemies standing in there. Ian and Katie then bent down and started moving their arms. Then I heard the classic mmmmmppppppphhhhhh sound of a tied-up and gagged victim being tickled. I stood on my toes and could see Colleen hogtied on the floor, being tickled.

I hurried back to our base to warn Megan and plan our next move. When I got to our cabin I saw a hole in the sand where our flag was buried! Someone had found it! They had to capture Megan to force the location out of her! Sure enough, when I walked into our base, there was Tim next to a hogtied and gagged Megan. I turned to run but had all ready dropped my ropes, and Tim was still holding his. I stepped onto the beach and he tackled me in the sand before tying my hands behind my back. I resigned to my fate and let him lead me back into the cabin.

Tim quickly tied my bare feet and then hogtied and gagged me. He then lightly tickled my feet for a minute, as I mmppphhhed through my gag. He gave Megan similar torture before leaving us.

Megan and I mmmpppphhhhhhhed at each other, trying to work out a plan to get free but none of our words were understandable. We eventually gave up and just lay there, waiting for what was to come.

After what felt like a while I heard noise on the trail. Our captors entered the cabin with Ian and Tim leading Colleen, her hands tied behind her back and ankles loosely tied, gagged, and blindfolded. They took off her blindfold and hogtied her on the floor. As had been decided at the beginning of the game, our captors had all afternoon to torture us.

I could see the evil in their eyes as they stared at us, particularly our bare feet. Brutal torture would follow that day. More to come.

--------------------------------
Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:52 am

Torture

Colleen, Megan, and I were now at the complete mercy of our captors for the rest of the afternoon. Right now we were hogtied on the floor of our own base in an abandoned cabin, awaiting the tickling that we knew was to come. Before commencing the torture, Tim added an extra twist that was new to our tugs: he tied our big toes together, totally immobilizing our feet.

Ian counted to 3 and then they attacked us. We couldn't see our attackers as our backs were to them, but I felt long fingernails dancing over my bare soles and knew that Katie must be tickling them. Us three captives were soon hysterical with laughter, mmmmppppphhhhhing and grunting behind our gags. Like myself and so many people I know, Megan and Colleen are irresistibly ticklish on their feet.

The tickle torture continued for what felt like forever, but eventually it stopped. We were out of breath and dreading more torture, expecting the tickling to resume any second. We were surprised, however, when they started untying us. Our hands were left tied behind us and our ankles tightly tied. Our gags were removed and we were told to go to the beach. With the help of our captors and hopping as quickly as we could without losing balance, the three of us moved toward the beach.

Once we were out of the cabin and on the sandy beach, Katie explained our fate. We were to hop down the beach toward a line in the sand that they had drawn. The first of us to get there would be untied and free from the rest of the torture and allowed to torture the other two captives with the captors. I desperately wanted to be freed and intended to win this.

Megan, Colleen, and I were lined up side by side about 50 feet away from the finish line. On the count of 3 we were off.

Hopping with your feet tied is no easy task, especially with your hands tied behind you so it is extremely hard to keep your balance. 50 is a long distance to travel like this, and it is even harder in sand. We moved as fast as we could without falling. I led the whole way, with Colleen close behind me but Megan farther back. As I was nearing the finish line I thought I had it made until I fell flat on my face in the sand. I saw Colleen finish first, then heard Megan sigh as she fell behind me.

I watched in anger as Tim and Katie untied Colleen. The captors, now four of them, helped me and Megan stand up then blindfolded and gagged us. They started leading us, on of them holding each of our arms, and we hopped along with them.

Soon I felt the soft sand of the beach disappear under my bare feet, replace by dirt and rocks of the trail. Walking barefoot through the woods can be a very enjoyable experience, but not when you have to hop on tied bare feet and can't see where you are going. The captors led us pretty well, but a few times my feet landed on a sharp stick or rock, causing me to mmmmpppphhhh loudly through my gag and the captors to mutter an insincere "sorry."

After a while of limping down the trail through the woods, I felt the welcome feeling of sand under my feet and knew that we had reached the other side. We were led across the beach toward the water. I soon felt the bay lapping at my soles. Our hands and feet were untied and we were led towards the boat and made to climb the ladder, with some difficulty as we were still blindfolded.

As soon as we were all on the boat, Megan and I were hogtied once again. We soon felt the boat getting under way. On the way back to the house, we received a few light tickles on our bare feet from a few naughty captors.

Eventually the boat engine slowed down, and I knew that we were docking. Megan and I were freed from our hogties and our ankles untied. We were led to the side of the boat and made to climb over onto the dock. They then led us down the dock towards the house. I thought maybe our torture was over, but was I wrong...

To be continued...

Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:26 pm

More torture

At the end of the dock the captors tied our feet again. We were still gagged and blindfolded with our hands tied behind us. They removed our gags but warned us to stay quiet. They then strapped life jackets on us and told us of their evil plan. We were to "walk the plank." Each of us would have to hop down the dock towards the water, eventually hopping over the edge into about 8 feet of water. 2 of the captors would be there to swim us to shore when we fell in. But whoever did it in the least hops would be freed and tortured no more.

Megan was elected to go first, and they removed my blindfold for a minute so I could watch her. Tim and Ian walked down the dock and jumped in the water, kept afloat by their life jackets, waiting for us captives. Colleen guarded me on shore while Katie led her big sister to the dock. As soon as she took her hands off her, Megan started hopping. All four of the captors started counting.

She took her time and tried to take long hops. The dock was about 30 feet long and she covered it in 24 hops, eventually jumping over the edge, where her cousins helped to shore.

As soon as Tim and Ian had returned to their positions I was blindfolded again and Colleen led me to the dock. All I could do was hope for the best. I started hopping, listening to the numbers being called each time my bare feet hit the wood. There were some sharp splinters and nail heads sticking up, but I avoided most of them, luckily.

The whole way I had no idea how far down the dock was. It was really a cool feeling.

To be continued...

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:11 pm

End of part 1

The last thing I heard before I plunged into the cold water was "21..." I had won! I thought as I felt Tim and Ian grabbing my arms and pulling me towards shore. Once we were there they untied me. It felt great to be free again.

As I stretched out and massaged my rope burns, Colleen and Katie were busy preparing their sister for more torture. All of us followed as they led us towards the house. The girls hid behind a bush with their tied captive as us guys went to make sure the house was empty. The parents had told us when we left that they were planning on going to a party and would leave at about 4:00. It was now 4:30. We weren't sure about Ian and Tim's sister but we would find out.

In the kitchen we found a note saying that the parents had left, and their sister was at a friend's house for the night, along with typical parent things like what to have for dinner, when to go to bed... We returned to the girls and assured them the coast was clear and returned to the house with them.

They seemed to have all this planned so we just followed. The twins led their tied sister through the house and down to the basement. They went through the finished recreation room on one side of the basement and towards the unfinished storage rooms on the other. They went to the very back corner of the house towards a room that was once used for storing firewood but is now empty. They led Megan into the room and told her to lie on the floor, where they tightly hogtied her. She was still blindfolded and gagged, and the hogtie was so tight that her back was arched and her fingertips could easily touch her heels.

As soon as Katie and Colleen had tied their sister to their liking, they stood back and just looked at her for a moment. Then the tickling started. They both jumped towards Megan at once and the rest of us followed. We tickled her all over her mostly bare body: feet, legs, sides, armpits, face, anywhere exposed by her bathing suit. This went on for at least half an hour before we were satisfied with the tickling and left.

The door to the room was heavy wood and had a bolt on the outside. Ian slid it shut on our way out to ensure that Megan couldn't escape. We all went upstairs, changed out of our bathing suits, had dinner, and watched a movie until about 9:00 that night when we returned to the basement and freed Megan.

The week continued with many more tie-ups. To be continued...

----------------------------------
Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:01 pm

Revenge part one

We all went to bed at about 11:30 that night. I was sleeping on an extra bed in Ian's room and we talked about the day's activities for a while. He kept mentioning revenge, which I really hadn't thought about yet but was greatly anticipating. Tomorrow was Tuesday, and I was there until Saturday, so who knew how many tie-ups would occur?

The next morning after breakfast, we captives of the previous day met in Megan's room to discuss our revenge. We first had to settle revenge on each other, as we had been released at different times and tortured the others. Megan and I tied Colleen spread eagle on the bed, as she was released first on the island and had taken part in torturing both of us. She was wearing a tight sleeveless t-shirt, a miniskirt, and was barefoot. Megan and I tested her bonds before tickling her mercilessly. After about 15 minutes of torture she was crying with laughter and gasping for breath, so we stopped.

We untied her, then Megan ordered me to take off my shirt and get on the bed. She then tied me spread-eagle very tightly. I had taken part in brutally tickling her in the basement so I deserved revenge. I was now shirtless and barefoot, wearing only tan cargo shorts, completely at her mercy. She tickled me all over for what felt like an eternity but was probably 15 minutes. Once she was satisfied and had me out of breath and crying she untied me.

Now that we were all even, we set about discussing revenge on our captors. I closed the door and the three of us sat down on the floor, talking just above a whisper. We decided that the revenge should take place on the island, but we wouldn't capture them there but would take them there all ready tied up, as they would be expecting capture on the island. They would be wearing bathing suits as we had so we could tickle them all over. We also wanted to torture them some other way. Colleen suggested ice, which we thought was a great idea. I have used ice in some of my other tugs and found it very effective. With our revenge planned, we returned to the living room, acting innocent.

At about 10:00 that morning Megan suggested that we go waterskiing. Everyone agreed and said it was a great idea, not suspecting a thing. We all went to change into our bathing suits.

We had agreed to each capture one person. Colleen shared a room with Katie, so she would tie her up; I shared a room with Ian and would capture him, leaving Tim with Megan. I waited outside our room while Ian changed, and as soon as he walked out in his bathing suit I jumped him, ropes all ready to go. He struggled a lot and almost got away from me, but I soon had him hogtied in the hallway. I dragged him back into the room and gagged him.

I then put on a bathing suit but kept my shirt on. I slipped on flip-flops, then went to see if Katie and Tim were captured yet. Tim's room was right next to ours, and when I walked in I saw Megan tying his bare feet, ready to hogtie him. In the next room, Colleen was still struggling with tying Katie's hands, so I helped her and soon Katie was hogtied and gagged.

We left our captives where they were. As far as we knew, none of them knew that the others were also captured. We collected our supplies, including plenty of ropes, duct tape, bandannas, and filled a big cooler with ice. We planned on taking our victims to the island, tying them up, tickling them for a bit, then covering them in ice and leaving them for a while, coming back later for more torture.

Now prepared, we returned to the captives and prepared them for transport. In our room I found Ian just as I had left him. I blindfolded him and untied his hogtie, leaving his feet and hands tied. I helped him stand up then led him out of the house towards the dock, with him hopping barefoot as I had been forced to do through the woods.

I met Megan and Colleen at the dock with our other two captives, secured similarly. We lifted them over the edge of the boat then made them hop towards the bow (front), where we hogtied them again. We untied the boat from the dock and got underway. Soon we were out on the bay, which was full of boats as it was a beautiful day. I started turning the boat in circles and just circled around the middle of the bay so our captives would lose their sense of direction.

Soon we arrived at the island. I stopped in deeper water a little farther from shore and dropped anchor. We then untied our captive's hogties and made them hop towards the ladder. I took off my shirt and climbed down the ladder into about 4 feet of water. The girls then tossed Tim over the side. His hands and feet were still tied, so I helped him hop to shore. He was barefoot, so I tried to guide him around sharp rocks near the edge of the beach. Once we were on the sandy beach I hogtied him. We then repeated the process for Ian and Katie.

With all of our captives on the beach, I put my shirt on and we untied their hogties and made them start hopping. We led them down the trail into the woods, but not towards the cabin that we usually go to for tugs. We kept going down the trail a while before turning off it into the woods. We found a small clearing surrounded by small trees, their trunks only 6 inches thick. Perfect for what we had in mind.

We led our captives to the edge of the clearing and made them lay down on the ground. We then tied them spread eagle to the trees, stretching them out tightly and tying them securely. They were still gagged and blindfolded, and wearing only bathing suits, leaving much of their bodies exposed, including their ticklish bare feet...

We started tickling them. We continued for about half an hour, and they mmmmpppphhhhed wildly behind their gags and thrashed around against their bonds. By the time we were finished they were out of breath and covered in sweat. Megan said, "You guys look hot. We should cool you off." We then started the ice torture.

We put on thick gloves that we had brought so we wouldn't have to touch the cold ice and started dumping handfuls of it on our captives. They started mmmmpppphhhhhing again and thrashing around, trying to escape the torture. We took duct tape and taped the ice cubes to their bodies in strategic locations: the soles of their feet, their armpits, chests, stomachs, sides, the locations that we usually tickle. We checked their bonds one more time then left.

We returned to the beach and went swimming for a while before returning to the house on the boat. We had lunch and then talked about the torture our victims would endure for the rest of the day. Would we just return and release them, as we had tortured them brutally, or would we keep them tied up all day, tickling them to our delight?

More to come...

------------------------------
Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:39 pm

Revenge part 2

At 1:00 that afternoon we left the house again on the boat. Our captives had been tied up for over 2 hours but we weren't finished with them yet.

After we anchored the boat and waded to shore, we found our captives just as we had left them. They looked really weird with little pieces of duct tape all over them. The ice under the tape had melted long ago but they were still wet. We started ripping the tape off, prompting them to scream through their gags but only the classic mmmmppppphhhh to come through. After all the tape was pulled off and thrown into our supply bag, we tickled them ferociously. Our menacing fingers danced all over their scantily clad bodies, causing them to mmmmpppphhh loudly and thrash around violently.

After about half an hour of tickle torture we stopped. The next part of the revenge had been Megan's idea. She has an evil mind, and this was going to be brutal. We untied our captives and tied their wrists and ankles together before forcing them to stand up and start hopping. We led them through the woods towards the beach, where we removed their gags and blindfolds, then into the water. We didn't, however, make them climb the ladder.

Colleen and Megan waited with them in the waist-deep water while I climbed onto the boat. I threw down 3 life jackets which the girls put on our prisoners. I then tied three long ropes to the back of the boat and threw the ends down. The girls tied one around each of our captives' waists, securely and tightly. They then untied their hands but warned them that they better not try to free themselves. Tim, Ian, and Katie looked dismal and dejected as Colleen and Megan climbed onto the boat and pulled up the ladder.

I started the boat and got underway. The towlines tightened, and soon our captives were being dragged through the water like crippled waterskiers. They held on to the rope with their free hands and their tied bare feet flopped over the waves like mermaid tails. I wasn't going too fast, but fast enough. Colleen and Megan watched them the whole time from the back of the boat, ready to alert me if one of them went under water or came untied. Luckily, none of this happened, nor did we see many boats on the way back to the house.

I slowed down as we neared the dock at Tim and Ian's house. With our captives still floating behind us we tied the boat to the dock, then jumped in the water to untie our towed prisoners.

They were really pissed off. They said we would pay dearly for what we had done to them, and how we were lucky that none of them had drowned. We just ignored their bickering as we untied them from the towlines and threw the ropes up on the boat before leading them to shore. On land we took off their life jackets, retied their hands, untied their feet, and replaced their gags and blindfolds.

We led them through the house up to the attic. We didn't have to worry about being caught, as the fathers were out fishing on the other boat, the mothers were at a craft fair, and Jen, Ian and Tim's sister, was at a friend's house.

It was a hot day and even hotter in the attic. The attic was mostly empty except for a few boxes of old stuff. There were, however, plenty of beams to tie our prisoners to. We made them kneel down with their backs against vertical posts holding up the roof, with their legs behind it. We untie their hands and tied them again behind the post, then tied their chests to the posts, their ankles crossed and legs to the posts.

We took off their blindfolds before wishing them good luck escaping, and I put a glass of water on the floor in front of them, saying that whoever escaped first got the water, as it was really hot up there. After checking their bonds one more time, Colleen, Megan and I left Tim, Ian, and Katie to escape. We agreed to let them go at 5:00, it was now 2:00, and the parents were expected home at 6:00.

We left the attic and changed out of our bathing suits but stayed barefoot, as always. We passed the time watching TV and playing cards before it was time to free our prisoners. They had been tied up since 10:00 that morning.

When we returned to the attic, we couldn't help but tickle our prisoners one last time, lightly tickling their bare feet for a minute. We then untied them, and they fought over the glass of water before leaving. They vowed revenge on us, saying we had been truly brutal to them and that we would pay. We would have to sleep very lightly that night...

It was still only Tuesday, and there would be tie-ups every day until Saturday. More to come...

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:50 pm

Night abduction

I wasn't surprised at all to wake up tied spreadeagle to my bed in the middle of the night. Ian was standing over me, just finishing tying me up. I wasn't surprised but irritated, knowing that Tim, Ian, and Katie would want revenge for what we had done to them the previous day. He shoved a sock in my mouth and covered it with ducttape, then blindfolding me with a bandanna. After checking my bonds I heard his bare feet shuffle across the carpet and leave the room.

It seemed like a while that I waited there. Ian finally came back and untied me, then tied my hands behind my back and loosely tied my feet so I could still walk. He forced me to stand and then led me out of the room and down the hall.

I was wearing only blue athletic shorts over my boxers, and was shirtless and barefoot. Ian had been dressed similarly when he was tying me, but I was now blindfolded and couldn't see what he was wearing. I did hear the distinctive sound of flip flops smacking his feet and assumed that he probably put on a shirt, too.

The carpet of the hallway and stairs turned into the wood floor of the living room. I heard him open the front door and then felt the rough wood of the porch under my feet. He led me down the concrete path and then onto the asphalt driveway. I heard keys jingle and a car trunk open...

To be continued...

Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:11 pm

Night escape

My blindfold was removed and I was forced to climb into the trunk of Ian's car. He tied my feet together then hogtied me and replaced my gag. After he was finished I expected the trunk to be slammed closed in my face, but I heard more mmmmppphing and assumed that either Megan or Colleen was also being kidnapped in the trunk. I felt something brush against my side, then the trunk closed.

I started mmmmppppphhhhing crazily through my gag, and the girl next to me did also. We couldn't talk so we gave up, and we were securely bound so neither of us tried to escape.

The car started up and started moving. I had no idea where we were going but knew that we would be tortured and probably left tied up somewhere.

After a while, maybe 20 minutes, the car stopped. The trunk opened and I felt hands untying my hogtie and my feet. The same was done to my fellow captive, and we were told to get out of the trunk. I did this with some difficulty as I was blindfolded but soon I was standing on the ground behind the car. I felt dirt and gravel beneath my bare feet and had no idea where I was.

My blindfold was removed and I wasn't surprised to see Megan and Colleen standing next to me, gagged with their hands tied behind them. They were wearing extra big t-shirts and were barefoot. Our captors were fully dressed. We were on a dirt road in the middle of the woods.

We were led to the side of the road, where we were forced to lay down and were hogtied side by side, our face towards the woods. They replaced our blindfolds and started tickling us. I felt fingers scrabbling all over my bare feet and mmmmpppphhhhhhed wildly through my gag. I knew that there was no one around but we were so loud that I thought someone back in civilization would here us. Help never came, and the brutal torture continued for what felt like an eternity.

When they finally stopped tickling us, Tim said "Having fun trying to find your way home. If you don't you'll be tied up all night and we'll come get you in the morning."

The car started up and they left. We were helpless, and escape would be difficult as we were tied very securely. We must have looked really funny, two girls and a boy barely dressed, hogtied on a deserted road in the woods in the middle of the night. My feet were still tingling from the tickling as I started thinking about how we would escape.

I was in the middle, with the girls on either side of me. There was only about 1 foot between us so we could easily reach each other. The first thing I did was try to get my blindfold off. I started rubbing it against the ground, and eventually, after a while, I got it to slip off and hang around my neck.

The next priority was getting gags off so we could talk. I rolled over onto my side left side so that my hands were close to Colleen's face. I felt around for the tape on her mouth, mistakingly poking her a few times, prompting an aggravated mmmmppphhh, but finally found the edge of the tape and pulled it off. She spit out the socks in her mouth and went to work removing her blindfold.

I rolled onto my other side and removed Megan's gag in the same way. Hers was a bit harder and took a little longer. Eventually she could talk. She then helped me remove mine, then I took off her blindfold. Colleen had gotten her blindfold off, so now we could all talk and see what we were doing.

With the ability to communicate and see we set off trying to free ourselves. It took forever, but finally Megan and Colleen got my hogtie untied. We chose to free me first because I was in the middle. Once my feet and hands were freed from each other I stretched out and tried to slide my hands under my butt to in front of me but that didn't work. I'm not very flexible.

I was able to untie Colleen's hogtie, and she got her hands in front of her. She untied my hands and then I untied hers. We untied our feet before freeing the still hogtied Megan.

Once we were all free we stretched out, brushed the dirt off ourselves, then sat down on a log at the edge of the woods to discuss finding our way back to the house. The whole time we had been tied up we had seen no cars or people, so we knew we were on our own until we found a paved road or highway. It was still the middle of the night and dark, but we thought the best idea was to walk down the dirt path the way that we had come in the car.

We were all barefoot, and we knew there were sharp rocks on the road, and it was dark, so we had to move slowly, holding hands so we wouldn't lose each other. We moved slowly and carefully, the whole time having no idea where we were going.

After a while we came to a paved 2 lane road. We cheered and congratulated each other, but were still faced with the task of getting home. We didn't recognize the road, so we started walking, hoping to find a sign with a route number or road name.

The asphalt on the side of the road was pretty rough on our bare feet, but much better than the harsh, rocky dirt road. We just kept walking, hoping to find some landmark. Eventually we came to an intersection with a familiar road. There was a mileage sign, and we were shocked by what it said: 10 miles to Ian and Tim's town. We were in for a long barefoot hike...

To be continued...

----------------------------------
Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 am

Final revenge

We did all that we could, which was to keep walking. The road we were on was a main highway that we take to get to their house so we knew where we were but it was going to be a long walk. We didn't even think of trying to hitch a ride; we knew that was a bad idea and we were barely dressed. Besides, we only saw a few cars in our whole trip.

After a while we finally came to the town. It was still about 2 miles to the house but at least we were off the endless highway. The clock at a bank on the main street said it was 3:45 AM.

We finally arrived back at the house. They had been nice enough to leave the back door unlocked, and we quietly slipped in and went to our rooms. We were exhausted and collapsed on our beds. Ian was still asleep in our room, but I didn't even think of revenge I was so tired. I fell asleep as soon as I laid down, it felt great to be off my aching bare feet.

We all slept until 11:00 that Wednesday morning. The parents were out on the boat fishing or something, so it was just us in the house. We had a late breakfast, then we captives got showers as we were filthy from rolling around on the dirt road and walking over ten miles barefoot. After we had showered we gathered in Megan's room to discuss our revenge. We had the idea to each get revenge on one person and to punish them brutally for what they had done to us. Colleen had a crazy idea that we actually ask them to let us tie them up and tell them that it was our last revenge, as we had been tied up first in the capture the flag game, then we got revenge, and they just got revenge, so this would be our final revenge and we would all be even. We thought it might work, so we did.

We all met in the living room. We calmly explained our plan, and said if they didn't submit to our revenge we would capture them in the traditional way. They reluctantly agreed.

We told them to put on bathing suits and they complied. I was to capture Katie, Colleen would take Tim, and Megan with Ian. As she was changing I prepared for her day of bondage, filling a bag with rope, tape, bandannas, socks, and then I had an evil thought and included clothespins. I was wearing denim shorts and a t-shirt with flip-flops. I hadn't worn shoes or socks all week.

Katie emerged from her room in a cute pink bikini, leaving much of her tan skin exposed for tickling. I grabbed her hands and tied them in front of her, with about 6 inches of rope in the middle, making rope handcuffs. I tied her bare feet with 10 inches between so she could still walk with her rope shackles. I made her start walking and led her to the driveway where my car was. I planned to take her somewhere to torture her but wasn't sure yet. First I was going to make her do some work. I tied a long rope to her left ankle and to a post on the porch, like a dog on a chain. I told her to wash my car or severe torture would follow.

Katie obediently went into the garage to get a bucket and sponge, then turned on the hose and got to work. She seemed irritated by the ankle rope and took her time washing the car. It is a big car, though. Whenever I felt she needed some encouragement I would soak her with the hose which immediately got her working.

I made her wash the windows, vacuum the inside, check the oil and tire pressure, and finally told her to open the trunk. She didn't expect anything, but seemed to get the idea when I untied the rope from the post and pulled on it like a leash, leading her to the trunk. I lifted her in and tied her hands and feet tightly with no slack between. I tied the leash around her waist then hogtied her and slammed the trunk closed.

I got in my nice clean car and started driving. I had no idea where I was going but had a detailed plan for her torture. I decided to take her to the deserted dirt road in the woods where me, Megan, and Colleen had been tied up the night before. It took me a little while to find it but after a few wrong turns I found the road, little more than than a trail through the woods. I turned onto it, saddened that my clean car was getting dirty. I could just make Katie wash it again later, I thought.

I stopped a little way down the road, just out of view of the highway. I opened the trunk and lifted out my capture victim. I untied her hogtie and her feet, then led her down the road by her leash. She walked very slowly, as we had the night before, as the rocky dirt was harsh on her tender bare feet, but I didn't care.

I wasn't sure where I was leading her but just kept walking. After about 20 minutes I found a tree fallen down in the woods on the side of the road. It was about 1 foot thick and 2 feet off the ground. It was surrounded by trees. Perfect for what I had in mind.

I led my prisoner off the road into the woods. She seemed relieved to be off the road and on the soft leaves. I made her lay down with her feet up on the log. I tied them together and then to the log, very tightly. I pulled her tied hands over her head and tied them to a tree behind her. The long leash was still tied around her waist, and as an evil torture I threw it over a tree branch above her and pulled on it, lifting her body off the ground a few inches, then tied the rope to a tree.

My helpless, almost naked victim was now securely tied up in the middle of nowhere and ready for brutal torture. I shoved a few socks in Katie's mouth then covered it with duct tape, then blindfolded her with a bandanna. I checked her bonds and warned her that she had better not escape, as she had agreed to this revenge. I turned around and left, walking back to my car.

I drove back to the house and hung out there for a while. Later that afternoon I got back in my car and drove back to my prisoner. She was in for brutal torture. I could only imagine what her sisters were doing to their cousins. Only time would tell...

More to come...

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:44 am

Katie's torture

Katie was just as I had left her when I returned at about 2:00 that afternoon. I had been swimming in the bay while back at the house as it was a very hot day. Katie was sweating and red-faced, so I removed her gag and gave her some water before replacing it and commencing the torture.

I reached into my bag of magic tug supplies and pulled out 2 clothespins. I clipped one on each of Katie's nipples over her bikini top. She mmmppppphhhhed wildly, but this wasn't the worst that was going to happen to her. I then took 2 long, thing strings and tied them tightly between the clothespins and her big toes. She seemed to see where I was going with this and mmmmmpppphhhhed even louder.

I then sat on the log next to her helpless bare feet. Katie was now silent and motionless and seemed to be resigned to her fate. I slowly ran my fingers up and down her soles a few times, causing her to giggle and wiggle her toes, thus torturing her nipples. I kept this up for a while, gently brushing her feet just enough to make her wiggle her toes involuntarily and torture her poor little nipples.

After I had enough of this, as it was kind of harsh, I untied the strings on her toes and just tickled her mercilessly. She was wildly mmmmpppphhhhing, this time with only laughter. I don't know how long I tickled her feet like this, maybe half an hour, but she was dying by the end.

I left her for a while and went back to my car. I got my cell phone and called Megan. She was at the house torturing Ian. She had him tied up in the attic, hanging by his arms tied to the roof above him, barely standing on his toes. Megan had tickled him violently, the put some ice on him and was now going to leave him there for a while. She said Colleen had taken Tim to his friend Sean's house and he helped her torture him. They had him tied spreadeagle on a bed and were tickling him. I told Megan what I was doing to her little sister and she loved it. She had an idea for us to do to all the captives, which I thought was great, so I agreed to do it to Katie.

I grabbed a pen from my car and returned to my prisoner. She was just lying there, not even trying to escape. I took the pen and positioned myself at her feet again. I brushed the dirt off her soles, as she had walked close to a mile barefoot, then started writing. It was an oath that Megan and I had written together on the phone. I have had people write on my feet and I know that it tickles a lot(!), as well as leaving marks that stay for a while.

When I was finished I took off Katie's gag and blindfold and made her repeat after me as I read the oath: "I, Katie (last name), do agree that revenge against me was due, and hold no grievances against Mike, Megan, or Colleen, and do agree that new teams be formed for our tugs to continue." When she was finished she asked, "How much longer do I have to stay tied up?" I told her that I was finished with the torture and that we would go home now.

I untied Katie from the stringent position she had been in for a few hours and let her stretch and enjoy freedom for a few minutes before hogtying her next to the road. I felt like being nice to her as I had tortured her brutally, so I walked back to the car and drove it to get her. I let her ride in the front seat under the condition that she not try to escape or attract attention, or we would come back to the woods and I would torture her some more.

She agreed, and I untied her hogtie and carried her to the car, gently placing her on the seat. I left her feet tied, then tied her hands to her thighs. If anyone were to look into the car they would see only a teenage girl in a bathing suit, as the bonds were not very noticeable.

As she was not gagged she could talk, and we did for the 20 minute drive back to the house. She said the nipple torture was very harsh and really mean, and how would I like it if she kicked me in the balls or something like that. When I thought about it I saw that it really was mean and kind of cruel, so I told her I was sorry and would never do it again.

We then started discussing the future of tugs for our group. We both liked the idea of boys versus girls, and would suggest it to our teammates.

We arrived back at the house to find all four of our teammates there, free. I untied Katie and the rest of the day passed uneventfully.

3 more days remained, and plenty of tugs. To be continued...

---------------------------------
Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:49 am

Boys vs. Girls

Thursday morning we awoke to find a note from the parents on the kitchen table: they had gone fishing again on the boat and would be back that afternoon. They said they were having a party on the boat that night with some of their friends and their kids so they wanted us to come.

We planned our day of tugs accordingly. It was about 10:00 that morning when we officially formed our teams of me, Tim, and Ian vs. Colleen, Katie, and Megan. We were all fully dressed and barefoot, with plenty of rope and tape handy.

Our first game would be a challenge of tickling endurance. We went to the twins room, which has bunk beds. One boy and one girl would sit on the top bed with their bare feet hanging over the edge. Two ticklers, also a boy and a girl, would be sitting on the lower bed and tickle their feet. The ticklees could pull up their feet at any time but would loose the challenge. 3 strikes and you're out, the first team where everyone gets 3 strikes gets tied up by the others until 3:00 that afternoon.

Tim and Colleen were the first tickle victims, with Megan and me tickling them. Ian counted down 3..2..1...GO, then we started tickling their dangling bare feet. Colleen screamed with laughter as my fingers scrabbled all over her soles. A few times she almost pulled her feet away but willed herself to continue the torture. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and lifted her tan slender legs onto the top bunk.

Tim was the champion and Colleen had one strike. The next heat was Tim and Katie tickled by Megan and Ian. Tim couldn't hold out for two consecutive sessions and pulled his feet away, getting a strike and leaving Katie the champion. She held out for a while against me and Ian, but lost to Tim the next time around.

The game continued until one team emerged the winner. I don't remember each individual heat but eventually it came down to Ian and Colleen in the last heat, each with 2 strikes. The rest of us had 3, so this would be the final challenge. I was tickling Colleen and Megan tickled Ian. We were both ferocious on our victims and they held out for a while, but eventually Ian couldn't take it and pulled away his feet. The girls had won.

The ticklees jumped down and the girls started gloating about their win and what they would do to us. Tim was the first to say, "Good luck catching us!" and bolted out the door. Ian and I looked at each other for a second, then took off running. By then Tim was out the front door and the girls were on to us, running after us.

Tim was running down the street by the time we got to the front porch. I was just ahead of Ian and we ran as fast as our bare feet would allow. Colleen and Katie were still chasing us but at a considerable distance. Tim was pretty far ahead of us.

We heard a car coming so we got to the side of the road to let it pass. But instead it stopped in front of us, cutting us off and the driver jumped out. It was Megan! Colleen and Katie had caught up to us by then, and the three girls surrounded us, fuming about how mad they were. Ian and I resigned to our fate, thinking that we better not make it any worse, and put our hands up. They tied our hands behind our backs and tied our feet before making us hop to the back seat, where we were place with Katie between us.

Megan started driving in the direction that Tim was running, and eventually caught up to him. The captors jumped out and started running after him. He apparently wasn't going down easy as we had. Colleen tackled him on the grass next to the road, then Megan tied his hands and feet and they carried him to the trunk.

We returned to the house, where we would be tied up and at the mercy of 3 angry girls for three and a half hours (it was 11:30, we would be free at 3:00.) More to come...

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:47 pm

The girls' torture

The car pulled into the driveway and the girls made us hop towards the house on our bound feet. They led us to the kitchen where they untied our hands and feet but kept a firm grip on us. They made us take off our shirts, leaving us in only our shorts, and tied us to chairs. Colleen tied me, and she tied my hands behind my back, then tied my feet together and pulled them up under the seat and tied them to a cross bar. She tied my chest to the back of the chair, then shoved a sock in my mouth and covered it with tape.

We were now completely at their mercy and fully expected tickling, so we weren't surprised when they started tickling our helpless bare feet. They left no part of our bodies untickled, and they must have tickled us for over an hour. When they were satisfied and we were breathing really heavy through our gags, they brought out the ice.

Holding the ice with towels so they wouldn't get their hands cold, our captors melted ice cubes on our feet and chests. All we could do was mmmmmppppphhhh wildly through our gags and thrash around as much as our bonds would allow.

They were nice enough to dry us off before leaving, telling us we would be free at 3:00. The clock on the microwave said 12:30. We would be tied up for 2 and a half hours. Unless we could do something about it...

The girls had left through the back door, and were probably going to swim by the dock. We were out of sight and earshot from them, so we could probably get free if we hurried. Ian seemed to be thinking the same thing, and was struggling against his bonds, probably trying to loosen them. Tim and I started doing the same, but it seemed to get us no where. I concentrated on getting my hands free. My fingers could almost reach the knots, and after a while and a lot of frustration, I got my hands free.

I mmmppppphhhed to Ian and Tim, and they seemed to understand. I untied my chest then bent over and untied my feet with some difficulty, then pulled off my gag. I stood up, it felt great to be free, and untied Ian first. We couldn't resist tickling Tim for a minute before freeing him, too.

We put our shirts on and put away the ropes, then went to surprise the girls. It was 1:15, and they weren't expecting us until 3:00. We found them swimming in the bay, and they were really angry that we got free but didn't seem to want to tie us up again. We went back to the house to put on bathing suits, then went swimming with the girls until the parents got home.

That night we had to go to the party on the boat. I didn't know any of the people, they were all friends of Ian and Tim's parents and their kids. It was pretty boring, but I had no idea what would happen the next day, Friday...

To be continued...

Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:48 pm

Our revenge

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, to those of you who are still following this epic story. By now it is Friday of the tied-up week, and I will be leaving Saturday afternoon. Tim, Ian, and I had just been tortured by the girls but surprised them by getting free. We will now get our revenge on Megan, Colleen, and Katie.

Friday morning we got up late as we had been up late last night for the party on the boat. None of us we really thinking about tugs as we prepare for a day on the boat, but the girls were fully expecting revenge, and I had no idea what Tim or Ian had in store...

We all put on bathing suits and got on the boat. Ian steered it toward the island, but stayed closer to shore. When we got within sight of the island he stopped near a beach and dropped anchor. We all asked what he was doing, and he said we were going to swim to the island from shore. It was maybe a quarter mile, and we were all on our school swim teams so we could do it easy. We all thought it was a great idea and why hadn't we thought of it before?

We all shed our shirts and flip-flops then jumped over the side and started swimming. Ian was pretty fast and led most of the way, but I kept up with him. I was almost certain that there would be no tugs as we were taking nothing with us, but who knew?

When we got to shore we all laid down on the beach and relaxed after our hard swim. The sand was sticking to us as we were wet all over, but we didn't care. I was sitting next to Ian and he said quietly to me, "I've got some rope at the cabin." Great! I thought. There would be tugs after all! "Go get it," I said, and Ian got up and quietly walked away. Tim was nearby and heard our conversation, so he knew what was going on.

The girls were farther down the beach, all laying on their stomachs in a circle, their heads together, propped up on their elbows and their legs bent at the knees, their ankles crossed in the air. Perfect position for a hogtie...

Ian silently returned and tossed ropes to me and Tim and had 2 for himself. "Hands and feet." he said, and we knew what he meant. "Megan." I said. Ian said "Colleen," leaving Tim with Katie. On the count of 3 we were off and pounced on our captives. By the time Megan knew what was going on I all ready had her feet tied. She rolled over onto her back and turned around to face me, but I pushed her down in the sand on her face and tied her hands behind her back, then grabbed another rope and hogtied her.

Tim and Ian had no trouble capturing the twins, and followed my lead by hogtying them. We then spread them out along the beach so they couldn't escape then walked into the woods to discuss what we would do to them.

None of us felt like torturing them and keeping them captive all day, so we decided to tickle them for a while, then leave them tied up in the woods, and if they got free in a designated time they could tie us up. We thought it might work, so we went back to the beach to get our captives. We untied their hogties and helped them stand, but didn't untie their feet, instead making them hop as we led them. There was nothing to gag them with, so they were free to curse at us as we led them to their torture. We threatened to be brutal if they didn't shut up, but they kept talking.

In the cabin we made them all lie face down on the floor side by side, pointing their toes so the tops of their feet were against the ground, effectively exposing their bare soles. Their hand behind their back and ankles were still tied, and we tied their big toes together, then tied their legs and arms to each other. The three sisters were now effectively restrained for torture.

Tim, Ian, and I started tickling their helpless bare feet, causing them to laugh hysterically. They weren't gagged, and the three of them were really loud. We gave them short breaks every now and then but were generally merciless. When we had had enough with tickling they were breathing heavy, swearing at us, red in the face and covered with sweat. We were hot, too, as being a torturer is hard work, so we went to the beach for a swim.

After a while of swimming around in the water we wen back to our prisoners to find them just as we had left them. We still wanted to torture them and were ready to start tickling their feet, but Tim had an evil idea that we spank them. The three girls vehemently opposed this idea, but we liked it and started slapping their butts with our hands. It wasn't too hard and didn't go on for a while, but really got them mad. We couldn't resist tickling them again before leaving to decide what to do with them.

On the beach we decided to each take one girl somewhere on the island and tie her up securely. We would then leave and promise to come back in 2 hours, and if we were free they could tie us up for 2 hours. They agreed, just happy to be finished with the torture.

We untied them from each other and untied their ankles. I took Megan and started leading her down the trail to the north end of the island. I wasn't sure where we were going, but I was looking for a good spot to tie her up. After we had been walking for a little while I saw a big pine tree in a clearing in the woods. I led my captive to it and made her stand facing it. I untied her hand then tied them above her head and to a branch just within her reach. I tied her to the tree at her ankles, knees, waist, and below her breasts. Megan was fully stretched out but still standing flat on her feet.

Looking around the area I had an evil idea. She was barefoot so I gathered pine cones and made her stand on them. I tied a few to her soles so she couldn't kick them away. I doubted that they would hurt her but knew that they had to be uncomfortable. She was screaming profanity at me, but I didn't care. I took her long hair and tied it in front of her eyes, impairing her vision a little.

This really got her pissed off, and she started screaming so loud I thought everyone on the mainland could hear her. To shut her up I did something I hadn't before--I kissed her on the lips. As I walked away she was quiet and smiling at me, and I said "See you in 2 hours. Sorry if it hurts."

I walked back to the beach to find Tim waiting there. He said Ian had swam back to the boat and was bringing it to the island. He had stringently hogtied Katie in the other cabin with all the rope he had, and I told him of Megan's predicament, which he thought was brilliant. He said Ian had tied Colleen spread eagle on the ground between four trees and covered her with leaves.

Pretty soon Ian came with the boat and we all got on and went back to the house. The clock said 1:00, so we would return to the island at 3:00. What fun awaits...

to be continued...

Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:00 pm

Prisoners until 5:00

Sorry it's been a while again. Here is the second to last post in this story.

At 3:00 that Friday afternoon Tim, Ian, and I got back on the boat and headed for the island. We talked about whether we thought the girls would be free, and we all agreed that we had tied them tightly and they would probably be just as we left them, but we knew that anything could happen.

We were unpleasantly surprised to see all three girls waiting for us on the beach as we pulled up in the boat. They were still wearing only their bathing suits, as we were, and started waving and yelling to us as we got close. We waded into shore with our hands up, and obediently obeyed when they told us to go to the cabin.

Once inside they made us lie down on the ground on our stomachs, side by side. They tied us exactly as we had tied them for their tickling, tying our feet, big toes, and hands together, then tying our feet to each others. I was on the end, with Ian in the middle and Tim on the other side. Our toes were pointed, stretching out our bare feet and wrinkling our soles, making tempting tickle targets. They tickled our feet for a really long time, making us laugh, cry, and yell, as we weren't gagged.

After they had enough of tickling us, they spanked our butts with their hands and sticks from the woods. It hurt, as all we had on were bathing suits, and three angry girls can really slap hard. When they were done they left us moaning and lying still, swearing what we would do to them, and then went to swim.

Tim suggested that we try to get free, but Ian and I reminded him that we had agreed to be tied up for 2 hours, so we stayed where we were. When they came back they untied us from each other, but kept our hands and feet tied and helped us stand up. Then each of them led one of us into the woods. Megan led me by the arm as I hopped down the trail, often landing on sharp rocks and sticks. She took me to the same tree that I had tied her to and tied me to it in the same way, facing the tree with my hands tied to a branch above my head, then tied me to the tree at my chest, waist, knees, and ankles.

She then informed me that what I had done to her with the pine cones was really mean and hurt, so I was going to get it too. I was barefoot and still standing flat on my feet, but she forced a few pine cones under my soles. They didn't hurt as much as they were really uncomfortable. When Megan was finished securing me she sat down on a log and started telling me how she got free.

Apparently the branch I tied her hands to was dead and not very thick, so after a while of pulling hard on her arms she pulled the branch off the tree, then untied the ropes on her hands with her teeth, then freed herself and went looking for her sisters. After a while of wandering she found Katie hogtied in the cabin and had her free in no time, then the two of them split up to find the other twin. Katie found her where Ian had left her, and once they were all free they went to wait for us on the beach.

I was impressed, and told Megan this, which she seemed to like. We then talked for a while, which was kind of akward--I was fully tied up, talking to my female captor, having a totally normal conversation aside from the fact that I was tightly tied to a tree.

After a while of this Megan looked at her watch and said it was 4:00, and that I had an hour to get free. She then walked away down the trail, probably to go tell the twins of my situation.

I tested my bonds, and unfortunately the branch my hands were tied to was pretty strong. I wasn't going anywhere until someone got me out of here, and that probably wouldn't be until 4:00. We had never talked about whether the girls would be allowed to prevent us from getting free, but I had a feeling that they probably would.

My suspicion was proved incorrect when I heard some noise on the trail. I was faced away from it, so I couldn't see what it was. Soon Ian and Tim were in front of me, both entirely free. They quietly started untying me, and when I was free they told me the plan. The girls were on the beach, we were going run past them, get in the boat, drive away without them, getting them thoroughly pissed off, then circle the island and come pick them up and go home. I though it was great, and we went to it.

We slowly and silently moved down the trail on our bare feet. When we got to the edge of the woods we saw the girls down on the other end of the beach. Ian nodded, and we all started running, still silent on the sand, but splashing the water and making a lot of noise when we got to the water. We waded out as far as we could and then swam to the boat and started climbing the ladder. I turned around and saw all three of the girls coming after us, and we quickly pulled up the anchor, started the engine, and got underway.

Ian opened it up and we were soon leaving the island behind. The angry girls were still standing in the chest-deep water, shouting at us and shaking their fists. We laughed, then Ian started turning and circled the island, stopping to pick up the girls. They were a little angry but were smiling as we were laughing at them.

We got home at 5:00 after an eventful day of tugs. We all got showers and changed out of our bathing suits, then went out for dinner with the parents. I would be leaving the next day, Saturday, at about 1:00, and the girls were leaving later that afternoon, so we still had one morning of tugs to play. That day was a great ending to a great week. One more post to come...

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:15 pm

Group games

On the final morning of my stay with Ian and Tim, we all got up early and had breakfast before discussing our final tug. We decided to dissolve our former teams from the last few days and play everyone for themselves. We would have time to gather tug supplies, then meet in the basement, where the game would occur. We would try to tie each other up, and the last person untied could torture his or her prisoners for an hour, then everyone would be freed for another game.

We all agreed to this and were excited for an interesting game. We went about gathering materials. I got about 30 feet of cotton rope in 3 or 4 foot sections, a roll of duct tape, bandannas, and a feather Wink . I was wearing a t-shirt and tan cargo shorts, and barefoot, eager to tie or be tied.

When we were all present in the basement we established the rules. No hitting or hurting anyone, when someone got you hands tied behind your back you were captured and had to submit to being tied further, and the winner could torture the losers for an hour. I analyzed my opponents: they all had various amounts of rope and other supplies, and Tim, Katie, Ian, and Megan were wearing socks, while Colleen was barefoot. I was starting to see my bare feet as a disadvantage, and rightly so...

Colleen was chosen to count to three, then we would start. As soon as she said "three!" we were off. It was all a blur from there. One of the twins tried to grab my hands, but I effectively wrestled her to the ground and started tying her hands. I was kneeling down, my toes pointed and soles upturned, my captive lying face down in front of me as I tied her hands behind her back.

But I was interrupted by someone tickling my bare feet! I lost all coordination and fell to the floor on my side, desperately fighting my torturer, who I now saw was Ian, but he kept a firm hold on my ankles, tickling my feet relentlessly until I finally stopped struggling and let him tie my hands behind my back, then my feet, then the hogtie. He gagged me with a sock and piece of ducttape, then joined back in the struggle.

I looked around and sized up the situation. Megan and Tim were hogtied across the room, the twins fighting each other and now Ian. Katie and Ian eventually got Colleen hogtied after immobilizing her by tickling her bare feet, then fighting each other. Ian, who was bigger and stronger, dominated Katie pretty fast, and soon she was hogtied and gagged, leaving Ian the winner.

After checking all of our bonds, Ian informed us that he was going to get a drink and cool off, but would be back soon enough to tickle us. We all mppppphhhhhed at him but he said nothing else but turned and left.

I didn't even try to escape, though some of my fellow captives did. I just wanted to have one last good tug, and knew that I would get revenge on Ian sometime. We silently waited for our torturer to return, dreading and anticipating at the same time the tickling that was to come.

When Ian finally did return, he was wearing a bathing suit, shirtless and barefoot, and his hair was wet, probably just returning from a relaxing swim in the bay. He moved us all into the middle of the room, as we spread out across the room, putting us in a line side by side, then sitting down at our feet. He pulled off Tim, Katie, and Megan's socks, creating ten helpless, ticklish bare feet for torture.

He moved down the line, back and forth, tickling each of our feet for a few minutes, then moving on, then coming back...the process continued for a while. When I wasn't being tickled I was listening to the mmmmpppppphhhhhh's of the unfortunate victim at the time, unable to see the torture or the victim, my own bare feet cringing at the thought that they were next to be tickled.

After Ian had had his fun with us prisoners, he left again for a while, returning at the end of the allotted hour still in his bathing suit, this time dripping wet. He untied Katie, who was on the end closest to Ian, the left her to untie the rest of us. She did so fairly quickly, but when everyone but I had been freed, as I was on the other end of the line, all five of them gang tickled my feet for a few minutes. IT WAS HELL!!!!! Evil or Very Mad When they were finally finished Megan untied me, then I flipped out at them, but I knew they were just having fun.

We all went upstairs, changed into bathing suits, and went swimming for a while. After we were all relaxed and cooled off, we went back inside for lunch, then discussed our final tug.

We decided on playing on last game together, then creating pairs to tie each other for the last time. The group game was to be a tickling endurance game. We all were still wearing bathing suits and barefoot, and we laid down on the basement floor in a circle, face down, each person's hands at the feet of the person in front of them. On Colleen's count we would start tickling the feet in front of us, while our own feet were tickled. When someone couldn't take the torture any more, they would say the safeword, popcorn, and be removed from the circle and hogtied, while the rest would continue the game until there was one winner.

The winner would tickle the losers for a little while, then they would be free for the next game. We formed the circle; I was in front of Ian and behind Katie, ready for an exciting game. Colleen counted "One...Two...Three!" and then we started. Ian is usually a brutal tickler, but this time he tickle me much less harsh, probably because he was being tickled himself. It was really a cool and weird feeling, tickling and being tickled at the same time. It took all my strength and coordination to keep tickling Katie, though I was tempted to succumb to my own torture.

After a while, Megan couldn't take her torture and shouted the safeword. We all stopped tickling, then Tim, her torturer, hogtied her, got back in the circle, and the game continued. Next to fall was Tim, followed by Katie, then Ian, and finally me. I was in a one on one match with Colleen, and though I tried as hard as I could not to pull my feet away from her menacing fingers, I eventually did, saying the safeword, and soon found myself hogtied. Colleen tickled the five of us for a little while, tickling Ian's feet especially, then freed us.

I was paired with Megan, Ian with Tim, and Colleen with Katie for the final game. It was one of the best of the week...

To be continued...

Note from Canuck : this was the last part that I found in the webarchives