BobbySmith123 : 01 - My Sister Diane (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

BobbySmith123 : 01 - My Sister Diane (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

BobbySmith123's stories
01 - My Sister Diane
Story index at the bottom

By BobbySmith123

Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm

My Sister Diane

I have a sister named Diane who is a little over 5 years older than me. Diane is blonde, is about 5” 2’, is decently slender and has a firm figure. She is always outgoing and playful. Since she was older than me she would always babysit me. I have two, well sort of 3 fetishes, they are wrist watches on women, bondage (especially handcuffs) and watch bondage. I have never truly been attracted to my sister since all that got me was her wrist watch. Well my uncle one year gave her a pair of high quality handcuffs. They weren't police ones but they needed a key and were metal. Whenever I misbehaved when she babysat me she would handcuff me. But it wasn't just me handcuffed, she would handcuff herself to me! My right wrist to her left, right beside her wrist watch, and if I misbehaved more she would add 5 minutes to a countdown on her watch.

Well as I got a little older I grew stronger and she was always on the petit side. But she would often tie me up and whenever I tried to tie her up she would say no. But eventually that stopped. I remember we were cleaning up the house and she found those handcuffs she used to use on us. Since we were home alone we had privacy. She dangled them on one finger, with a hand on her hip.

"You wanna try these out for old times sake???" she said to me. She liked to be dramatic so she checked her watch, and sighed. "Any day now would be nice???" She started tapping her watch face with her finger.

My mouth was dry and my pants were getting rather tight. Just seeing the handcuffs did that, and seeing her checking and touching her watch.

“I....uhhh...ummm, well-”

“but what?!” she snapped

“Well when are mom and dad coming home?” I asked

“Not till late tonight...like midnight” She then checked her watch “so like in 11 hours”

“I guess we could then-” she looked at my pants and gasped.

“You're a bad boy, thinking perverted thoughts about his older sister!!!!”

“No I wasn’t!” I argued, but to no use.

“You should be punished!” She grabbed my right wrist and slapped the cuff around it. I thought for sure she would cuff my other wrist but instead slapped it around her left wrist.

“You are being punished my having to spend the day shackled to your sister”

“Yes mam!” I saluted her with my left hand.

As I mentioned my sister is petit but is fairly strong and has an amazing grip.

“You smart ass!!!” Then she held my hand, but she interlocked her fingers in between mine and squeezed. I then noticed what looked like a lipstick container sitting on her desk.

“What’s that sitting on your desk” I asked my heart stopped beating.

“Oh nothing”

I was able to grab it before she did. It wasn’t lip stick.…..it was a glue stick.…

Surprisingly enough it was actual pretty fun. She left for university after that so I no longer got to have tie up games but she let me keep the handcuffs as a keep sake.

I really liked the watch she had it was a black digital timex. But once after christmas she came home with a silver steel watch, it was just as nice. I of course had to check it out so I was able to touch it a lot because she wanted to show it off.

“Was it expensive??” I asked.

“Not overly”

“You better not of stolen it!”

“No definitely not!”

“I don’t believe that” I answered back.

“What are you gonna do arrest me!?”

“Yes actually! Show me a receipt!”

“Fine I admit I stole it!”

I then ran up stairs to grab my handcuffs. And I came down stairs and told her to stand up. Once she stood up she instantly put her wrists out front and asked me to cuff her.

“Put your hands behind your back”

“Okay little brother”

I snapped the cuffs on her wrists I placed the cuff on her left wrist right on top of her watch. I was going to put them a little tighter I decided not to.

“Bobby.…..put them tighter...”

“What ever you say Diane!”

I had them as tight as they could go on her but I had to loosen them after a few minutes because I was worried she would loose circulation. Diane and I still play tie up games even at my age of 14 and hers of 19. I have made up for all the years of me being the hostage!!!!

*** I have another story about the time my little cousin tied me and my sister together in case anyone is interested.