Home-Skillet : 03 - Love Affairs (f/fm, m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Home-Skillet : 03 - Love Affairs (f/fm, m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Home-Skillet's stories
03 - Love Affairs
Story index at the bottom

By Home-Skillet

Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:20 pm

Love affairs

Me and Heather were on our way back from Bourne Ultimatum, when I got a call from my sister saying that Maria was back in town from her stay in Barcelona. Who's that? Well Maria is a 19 year old half Spanish girl that I had a crush on in middle school. Now I know I'm throwing you right into this but I was thrown right in too. Maria has dark hair, light skin (a little dark), she's tall with great legs, and she's vavoom. Anyway, the whole thing seemed like nothing until Heather asked me how I knew her. Well I explained that she was my sister's friend, and I had been close to her as well. I dropped Heather off at her house, and then went home my self.

This is really insane coming up and I myself don't even fully understand. I went over to Maria's apartment only to find the door unlocked even though she didn't answer the door. I didn't feel much like intruding, so I just called "Hello?" inside. I waited a second, and didn't hear anything, so I decided to leave, and just at that moment "MMMMmmmmmmph!" I shot back around and walked inside, the door automatically closing behind me. I went to the bedroom to find Heather wearing a pair of jeans and a tube-top tying up a stark naked Maria. At this exact moment in time, I wasn't sure whether to be appalled or enthralled, seeing as one of my childhood fantasies had come true. Maria's wrists were tied together, her ankles tied together, and her wrists and ankles tied to each other, her elbows were tied and so were her knees, and light breast bondage was applied. Two pieces of taped were secured over her mouth.

"Wow." I thought.

More to come, sorry.

--------------------------------
Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:30 pm

Anyway...

Maria is two years older than Heather, but Heather is tough, and it looked like she had over-powered Maria. While I was still standing there my mouth open in shock, I was knocked over. Heather was on top of me in a flash, and was already taping my wrists together with black electric tape.

"Heather what the hell is gmmphing mmmph?"

She taped my mouth shut then taped my ankles together. Then she taped my knees together, and with amazing strength on her part she took a piece of rope and tied my wrists and ankles together. Then she blindfolded me with something and left me to struggle in the darkness.

"I'll be right back." I heard her say, then a few seconds and the door slammed shut somewhere behind me. I heard Maria moaning up to my left as she was on the bed. Then there was the sound of something heavy hitting the ground (which I assume was her). I struggled around guiding with my chin, and after a few moments my chin landed on Maria's back. After moaning back and forth, she finally managed to pull off my blindfold.

I realized that she wasn't blindfolded, and tried to gesture to her to pull off the tape around my wrists. As soon as my hands were free, I freed my legs, then ripped off my partial gag.

"Maria you okay? Moan once for yes twice for no?"

"Mmmm..."

"Can you stay here longer?"

"Mmmm Mmmm..."

"Good." I pulled out my cell phone and called Heather, ignoring Maria.

"Hey Heather what the hell is this about?"

"Oh shit. You already got out?"

"Yeah why?"

"I was getting more rope."

"..."
"What? Whatever it's a long story you and Maria can make cozy until I get back alright?"

"You mean?"

"You can tickle her."

"YAY!" As I hung up, Maria looked at me funny. I had never tied her up successfully before. She and my sister had tied me up when we were children, I had gotten her in a bra once when she was in high school, but now was my revenge/fantasy.

I rolled my fingers up her stomach, around her exposed breasts as she giggled with laughter. I then took a more aggressive approach as rapidly squeezed her breasts. She laughed, and moaned with pleasure at the same time. I then fondled the rest of her body, felt her up more much to our mutual pleasure. Then it occurred to me. Each hand clenched around a boob, I realized that my own girlfriend let me experience this with another girl before her...

When I heard the front door open, I already had a plan.