hinlink99 : 02 - Best Day Ever (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

hinlink99 : 02 - Best Day Ever (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

hinlink99's stories
02 - Best Day Ever
Story index at the bottom

By hinlink99

Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:18 pm

Best day ever

Hello all

Two days ago i had the best experience ever.

My girlfriend and I had a day of bondage and it was awesome. My girlfriend is just shorter than me, a little chubby, brown eyes and brown hair. And i'm 5,7 btw with green eyes black hair.

Anyways to my story now.

My girlfriend and i share the same interest in bondage, however she likes to be tied and i love to tie, so its a great match.

We dont get much of a chance to really spend that much time together, but i set up a day for us. I live in Australia btw in Queensland. Well i told her to meet me in some of the cane fields.. cos they're quiet and u get a great breeze.

Anyways i have a fetish for swim wear, so i asked my gf to wear her one piece (it's navy with blue stripes down the side) yeah We met up and i pulled out my rope and we got straight to it. But first, i got her to strip down to her one piece, i then turned her around and tied her hands up but she complained it was tight enough so i did it as tight as possible. I then tied her feet and asked her if she could get out. I then proceeded to tie her knees together, but i had a little left over, so i connected it to her feet. She then asked if i was done... I said no.

Because there was still plenty of rope left, i tied it around her chest and arms. I was gunna hogtie her but she didn't want to go on the ground.+ i couldn't play wit her on the ground like that/if u no wat i mean.. I did play with her but that's not appropriate for this site.

After i finished playing with her, I gave her ten minutes to escape. She couldn't so i decided to let her go...
All except her hands of course. So we played around just a bit more...
But after that we decided to pack it in.

Well i hope u liked it?
If u have any questions or comments either pm me or comment this..
I'd love to hear what everyone thinks ok.