TheDoctor : 09 - Cool and simple tie up with best friend (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDoctor : 09 - Cool and simple tie up with best friend (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDoctor's stories
09 - Cool and simple tie up with best friend
Story index at the bottom

By TheDoctor

Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:32 pm

Cool and simple tie up with best friend

This happened a few weeks ago around Christmas time. I'm 16 by the way, and my friend, who I kind of tied up is 15. I'll call her Cassie, not real name.

We were sitting in my bedroom just mucking around on my laptop and stuff. Cassie was sitting a bit in front of me (sitting on my bed) and I was wearing a scarf still from when we'd been out. I saw my chance! I'd always so wanted to tie her up but never had the guts to even suggest it. I also really wanted to tickle her. I did from time to time, just playfully, but she always managed to fight me off. I took off my scarf and suddenly wrapped it around her waist, bringing her arms behind her and holding her hands together.

"Nooo!" she said in a silly voice, but she didn't really struggle.

"Hehe, hang on," I replied. If she wasn't gonna struggle, I thought, I may as well do this a bit better. I brought the scarf behind her instead and tied her hands fairly tightly, before wrapping the ends of the scarf around her waist, attaching her hands to her back so she couldn't struggle as much.
She made funny whimpering noises but she was laughing at the same time.

"Got ya now!" I joked, and pulled her backwards and hugged her. She fell sideways into my lap, moving her hands around a bit to try and get free, but not desperately. This was good. She was leaning over the edge of the bed now, and I held her back a bit to make her more comfortable.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she laughed.

As she had leant over the edge, her t-shirt had slipped up a bit, exposing her flat tummy. I couldn't resist it. I ran my fingers over her stomach and she began thrashing around.

"Noooo! Stop it! Hahaha!" Her hands began moving from side to side and she buried her face in my crossed legs, screaming louder now.

As she sat up again, I put one hand over her mouth and carried on tickling with the other. She "mmphed" underneath my hand, trying to bite it jokingly.

After a bit more tickling, she got her hands free and she lay down exhausted next to me. I hugged her again and made sure she was okay, and she was. This was so cool for me to tie up someone I'm quite close to, cos I think it made us even closer still. I hope to do it again soon, perhaps using another scarf as a gag, and tying her feet together too, if she doesn't object :D . I also want to see if I can get her to tie me up :D