Max : 03 - Week at the beach (mm/m, m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Max : 03 - Week at the beach (mm/m, m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Max's stories
03 - Week at the beach
Story index at the bottom

By Max

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Week at the beach
Part 1

After my first stories, me and Ryan continued playing tied up games (nothing special so I'm not going to post it; it would be to boring), that year, at school there came a new kid, his name was Cody, he was tall with short black hair, soon we became his friends, by the end of the school year me, Ryan and Cody were the best friends, anyway here comes the story.

That summer, Cody invite us (me and Ryan) to his beach house for his birthday (he was turning 13, we already had 13), we were going to be at the beach for a week.

His birthday was on sunday, we spent all the day playing at the beach and hanging around with his older brother Mike (15 years at that time). That night we ended watching a movie, "Whatever it takes" there was a scene where the guy, thinking he was going to have sex, got tied up to a bed and humiliated by a girl.

"I don't understand! Why does the guys always let themselves to get tied up?" asked Cody, me and Ryan looked to each other and smiled. We explained to Cody that certain people like to be tied up because they found it exiting. "Freaks!" said Cody, "I can't understand what could be exciting in being restrained". We asked him if he has been tied up before and he said no, that gave me and idea (he didn't know about our "games"). We continued talking about the topic until finally we got bored and changed the topic.

Later, when Cody went to the bathroom, I told Ryan about my plan to tie him up. Ryan agreed to help me so we decided to put it in action the next morning.

On Monday we wake up and eat breakfast, Mike was going to a friend's house and Cody's parents were going to the downtown for shoping and wouldn't be back 'till night: it was the perfect opportunity to tie him up. After eating breakfast, we prepared to go to the beach. The three of us were wearing bathing suits, me and Cody were shirtless while Ryan was wearing a white t-shirt. When we arrived at the door, instead of opening it, Ryan turned around to Cody while I grabbed his arms.

"What are you doing!" he yelled.

"You said you've been never tied up so this is going yo be your first time!" said Ryan, then he ran upstairs and grabbed the ropes (we have brought a few just in case). While that Ryan started struggling with me but it was useless, then he began to kick me so I push him to the wall, finally Ryan arrived, it was time for the show!

First we tied his hands to his back, then we tied his ankles together. He tried to struggle but he ended falling to the floor.

"Okay guys! this isn't funny, now untie me!" he yelled.

I only laughed and started tickling his barefeet while Ryan did the same with his ribs and armpits. After a while we stopped, Cody was struggling trying to get free. Finally he gave up and looked at us.

"What now?" he asked.

We both look at each other. "What do you mean?" said Ryan.

"You know!, what is next, you are going to continue tickling me, gag me, blindfold me or something else?" he said.

I realised that he was enjoying that, I just smiled and told him "we are going to gag you, but you can chose the gag, duct tape, a bandanna or your socks?".

He thinks it for a while and said "a bandanna!".

Ryan ran upstairs for the bandanna while I stayed looking at our prisoner. Cody kept struggling but he realised it was useless. Finally Ryan came back and we gagged Cody. After that I tied his knees together and wrapped rope around his chest, then we tickled him a little more and went to the door.

"Wewe awe you goig?" he said trough his gag.

"To the beach!" was Ryan's answer. Cody started struggling, we just laughed and left the house.

We just played at the beach for an hour, then we returned to Cody's house. There we found the he managed to hop to the couch, lied there and turned on the TV with the control, but when we approached to him I found that his eyes were closed and he was barely breathing.

"Cody! (I shook him), Cody! CODYYY!" we were getting scared, he seemed not to react, suddenly he opened his eyes and gave a huge scream through his gag making us jump, then he started laughing.

"Don't do that again!"I said, giving him a soft punch on his chest.

"Sowy! I coun wesist!" he said laughing, both of us started laughing too. "I'm hungwy!" he said after a while, we decided to go and eat something, so we took out his gag

"Okay! you're coming with us!" said Ryan. We untied his legs and chest but keep his hands bound.

"Hey! I'm not going out like this!" said Cody.

"Yes you are! we are not going to leave you alone again!" answer Ryan, then he took a towel and put it over Cody's shoulders so anyone coud see his bound hands.

"Okey, you win!" said Cody and we left the house. During the journey I put my arm over Cody's elbows to be sure the towel was not going to fall down. We continued walking and talking, Cody said that it fell weird to walk like this but it was also funny.

Finally we arrive at a hamburger post, Ryan entered while I stayed outside with Cody. When he went out we returned home. When we entered, Ryan put the hamburgers on the table and sat on a chair while I sat on the other.

"Uhh, guys! waht about my hands!" said Cody.

"Well, you'll have to eat like that or we will eat it" said Ryan. Cody rolled his eyes and started eating with his face (it was a funny show), finally we decided to untie him so he could finishe his hamburger.

After lunch, he demanded us to let him tied us up, we agreed, so he made us sit down back to back and tied our wrists together, he use a very strange knot but it was to loose, then he proceed to tied our legs together, finally he ended gagging us with two bandannas.

"Now, you have 10 minutes to get free!" he said, we just layed there until 4 minutes left, there was when we started struggling, after about 20 seconds (to Cody's amusement) our hands were free, we get completely free with 30 seconds left.

Cody was really disappointed with his knots so we decided to teach him how to tie a knot, we spend the rest of the afternoon tying up each other in different positions (I talk about me and Ryan, Cody was just watching) until finally it was getting late so we put away all the ropes before Cody's parents came back.

That night, we went to sleep, Cody and Ryan sleep with his boxers while I sleep with a pair of black shorts, I was sleeping when suddenly I feel something strange..

To be continued...

--------------------------------
Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Part 2:

As I was saying I feel something weird, like if someone was breathing on my face so I immediately opened my eyes and found Cody's face. I tried to scream but he quickly handgagged me, then I realise that my hands were tied to the bed posts. Next to me, on another bed, was Ryan, also tied to the bed posts and tape gagged. Cody took a sock and stuff it into my mouth, then he put a few strips of duct tape on it. "That will keep you quiet!" he said, then he proceeded to tie up my ankles to the bed posts.

Once he make sure that this time we won't be able to escape, he started with a tickle session. "Ok guys, good night!" he said about 10 or 15 minutes later, then he get into his bed and soon he was sleeping, I kept struggling but it was useless, finally I gave up and decided to try to sleep.

It was the first time that I sleep tied up, at first it was uncomfortable, but finally someone gets used to that so after two hours I finally fell asleep. The next day I woke up 6 am, soon Ryan woke up and we both started to struggle again. Finally bout at 9 am, Cody woke up. "Good morning guys!" he said, then, after checking our bonds he started tickling us again for another 10 minutes, after that he sat down between the two beds and started covering our noses so we couldn't breath, we have do very funny faces trying to breath 'cause he never stopped laughing, finally his mother called us to rake breakfast so he untied us, first with our ankles leaving the gag for the last.

I was the first one to got changed (bathing suit and a white t-shirt) so I went down first, after a few minutes Ryan and Cody followed me.

"You know guys" said Cody's father when we we at the table, "I've just been on the beach, there is a red flag so is better for you to not to go to the beach today". We agreed and decided to go to the town to hang out.

After breakfast Cody's parents left to go to the city centre while his brother went to a friend's house, so we were alone. Suddenly, after a few minutes, Cody jumped over me and grabbed my hands to my back.

"What are you doing!" I yelled.

"We are going to tie you up!" answered Ryan while tying my hands to my back. Then they sat me on a chair and tied my ankles and knees to the legs chair, then they wrapped rope around my torso and the chair back.

"You traitor!" was the last thing I said to Ryan before they gagged me with duct tape. Once they finished, they started with the tickles, but after a while they got bored and decided to go to the town. "Mhhgg!" I yelled when they were going to leave.

"Oh sure, Max, you can come with us once you get free!" said Cody with and evil smile, after that they left me an close the door.

At first I started struggling, but soon I realised that it was useless so I decided to relax and try to think another way to get out. After a while I started hopping trough the house but soon I got tired so I just sat there. Finally, after an hour and a half the guys returned. After another tickle session they untied me, leaving only my hands. "Are you hot?" asked Ryan, I shook my head (I was covered with sweat), the guys smiled, I realised that I shouldn't said that, they took me upstairs, untied my hands, took out my t-shirt and retied them to my back (I was wearing only my bathing suit) , then they took me to the bathroom, into the shower, took out the duct tape and turn on the cold water "IT'S COOOLD!!" I yelled, the guys only laughed. After a few minutes they took me out, the three of us were laughing, thy untied my hands and throw me a towel, once I was dry I put on my t-shirt and the three of us went to the town to hang out.

The next day (Wednesday) his parents spent al the day at home so we couldn't play our game. On Thursday, his parents went to the downtown again so it was the perfect opportunity for my revenge.

To be continued....

-------------------------------
Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:42 pm
Part 3:

As I was saying, on Thursday, after eating breakfast we went to the beach while Cody's parents went to the town. All day Wednesday I was planning my revenge: to tie them up I would have to attack them one by one, so I made a great plan.

At the beach we were playing with a few kids (I didn't know them so well, they were Cody's friends). After a while, we went into the sea to swim, suddenly I went out of the sea limping.

"Are you okay?" asked Cody when he saw me like that.

"Not really, my ankle its hurting!".

Cody approached to me to inspect my ankle "It's normal!" he said, but I continued insisting and pretending that it hurts when someone touches it. Finally I announced that it was better for me to go to the house and put some ice on my ankles. They agreed but since I wasn't able to walk alone to the house Ryan offered to take me to the house (just as I was planning) so I put my arm over Ryan's shoulder and started hopping to the house.

When we arrived at the house he put me in the couch. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked. I shook my head. "Fine, I'm going back to the beach". That was my opportunity, when he turned around I jumped over him, grabbed his hands and handgagged him. He started struggling, I couldn't take him upstairs so I twisted his nipple (both of us were shirtless). "MMMHHGG!" he screamed.

"Okay, you have to choices, to do it by the good way or by the bad way!" I told him. After thinking a few seconds he stopped struggling. I took out my hand from his mouth and took him upstairs, there I grabbed the rope and tied his hands in his back, then I took him downstairs and finished tying his ankles and knees. Finally I grab a sock and rolled it. "There's no need to gag mmmhhhgg!" he tried to say as I put the sock on his mouth and put a few strips of duct tape to secure the gag. Finally I sat down on the couch, watching him struggling on the floor and waiting for Cody to come back.

After a few minutes, I heard someone aproaching the door. Immediately I hid in a closet next to the door and waited unitl it was open.

"Max! how's your ank...RYAN!" that was my signal, I jumped out of the closet and grabbed Cody's arms. Before he could react I tied his hands in his back and made him lie on the floor. "How's your ankle?" asked Cody sarcastically.

"It's better!" I answered. I tied him and gag him just like Ryan, then I decided to try something new, I grabbed a long rope and put Ryan and Cody back to back, then I tied their arms together, then I continued with their chests and finally wrapping the rope especially tight around their stomachs. It was the first time I tied someone back to back (due to the lack of players in our previous games).

"Okay, what am I going to do with you now!" I asked them.

"Mmghh!" they answered in chorus looking me with puppy eyes.

I made and evil smile "I know!, I'm going to give you the worst torture someone even imagine, this is not a game! You'll pay for what you done to me on Tuesday!". they looked really terrified (I was also scared of myself), "You only have ten minutes of life!" I said with the most threatening voice, they started struggling frantically. Really I didn't have a great torture for them, I just wanted to scare them. While they were struggling I grabbed some knifes of the kitchen and put them in front of my captives, then I grabbed some tools (scissors, a saw, a drill, etc.) they started looking more and more scared each time, finally I grabbed two strips of duct tape and after taking some of the glue, I put it over their eyes as a blindfold. Now they were totally scared, struggling and mhhgping. I started grabbing my "torture tools" and saying their names one by one, "Which one should I take first?" I said, then I grabbed a knive and put it on Cody's barechest, he got freeze, then I do the same with Ryan, he started struggling desperately. "I know how to start!" I said finally, I started tickling them, after a few minutes I stopped and took out he blindfolds, I saw them gasping, then I started putting the tools in their place, they gave me a looked like "That was all?".

Once I finished, I ungagged them, they didn't stop saying that what I do was something creepy, that at one point they thought I was talking serious and all that stuff. I kept them tied for another hour before untying them, they kept saying that it was so scary that we should make a horror movie about that, we made jokes and hang out until finally his parents came home.

That was our last night (we were leaving on Friday morning) so I talked with Ryan and decided to make it special, we went to sleep early (we had to wake up early), and pretend to be asleep, about a hour later, I stand up and grabbed the ropes, we approached to Cody and jumped on him, before he could know, he was tied spread eagle on his bed and gagged with his socks, we tickled him a little and then went to sleep, the next day we untied him and prepared our stuff for the trip.

After that we continue playing our games, later we found more players, but that is another story, I must say that I never had vacations like those in the rest of my short life.