Max : 05 - Ted's revenge (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Max : 05 - Ted's revenge (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Max's stories
05 - Ted's revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Max

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Ted's revenge

A few days after "Ted's initiation", Ryan invited me to his house.

I arrived and knock the door, Ryan opened it and let me in, but when I enter someone grab me, it was Ted! at the same time, Cody grabbed my feet and Ryan taped my hands to my back.

"Okay Max, Ted told us about how you tied him and we decided to help him with his revenge!" said Ryan while Cody taped my ankles together.

"LET ME GO OR.. MHHGG!" I tried to yelled but Ted put a few strips of duct tape on my mouth.

"Or what?" he asked sarcastically, the three guys grabbed me and, to my horror, they took me outside, to one of the light posts, there they forced me to stand against the pole and started wrapping the tape around my chest and legs. In the end, I was securely taped to the pole.

"You now something, we should leave him here in his underwear!" said Ted. Ryan grabbed my pants, I started nodding with my head, finally he released them.

"Don't worry Max, we are not so mean!" said Ryan laughing,

I just gasped in release. Then they stared teasing me, pinching my face and tickling me. Finally the went into the house leaving me outside.

After a while, some kids (probably 8 or 9 years) passed and saw me. They started laughing at me, one of them had an ice cream so he put it on my face, the kids continued laughing and finally they left me there.

About an hour later, the guys went out. After laughing at me again, they untied me, not before pulling down my pants and taking some pictures of me.

Once they untied my, I was angry with them, so I just went to the bathroom to wash my face (it took me a little to take put the ice cream of my face). When I went out, Cody and Ryan were outside.

"We're sorry" said Cody.

"Yeah, but we have a present for you!" continued Ryan.

They took me to the living room, where I found Ted, bound to a chair and gagged.

"Tell us Max, should we forgive him? or should we leave him outside?" asked Cody.

Ted looked at me with puppy eyes, I just laughed and decided that we should torture him inside and then let him go.

After a tickle session, we sat down to play game cube while Ted struggled, finally we untied him.

After that we continued playing game cube, after a while, Ted and I started making plans to tie Ryan and Cody, but Ryan's parents came home so we decided to leave it for another day.