RDS : 04 - How indians would tie up their prisoners (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

RDS : 04 - How indians would tie up their prisoners (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

RDS's stories
04 - How indians would tie up their prisoners
Story index at the bottom

By RDS

The weekend when our parents were away, my sister Susan and her two friends hog-tied me on a Friday night. And before I was untied, one of my other sisters and a friend of hers came home and discovered me bound and helpless and in a highly excited state. I loved the situation that I was in but feared that they would see how turned-on I was. But fortunately, as I was being untied I was able to relax enough where nothing was visible. I remember going to bed dreaming of being tied up and a prisoner of five girls. Obviously, I fell asleep very turned on. Most of what happens next is what my sister, Sherri told me.

The next morning, I did some chores around the house and later went to play with some friends. I returned sometime in the afternoon for some lunch. My three sisters and Sherri's friend Jennifer were home waiting for me. The four girls reminded me that I was going to be tied up by indians and asked if I was ready. Of course, I've been thinking about this for almost a week, and told them I was ready and not to make it easy on me. Shelly said that she didn't think it would be and I then I told them I didn't want them to untie because I wanted to escape. One of them said they'll see after maybe an hour. An hour, I thought!!! I've never been tied up for that long, but it sounded like a dream come true and I said OK.

After I went to the bathroom, the girls walked me outside in the backyard. Years earlier, our father built a sandbox when we were really little. Most of the sand had blown away or was scattered around and all that was left was basically the wood frame. It was probably about 6 ft by 6 ft and as I was led over to it, I saw eyebolts were screwed into the corners of it. Being a dumb 12 year old, I didn't know what they were there for. Shelly told me to lie down in the center and said this is how indians would tie up their prisoners. She again asked if I still wanted to be tied up. I still didn't know how they were going to tie me up, but even at that age, I had my pride and I told her I'd be free in less than that 1 hour limit. All of them shook their heads sarcastically and Shelly and Susan each pulled out some rope.

They bent down where my feet were and started tying a piece of rope around each foot. The others gathered around me and watched as Susan and Shelly tied the end of the ropes around my ankles. They then had me spread my legs and pulled the other ends of the ropes to the eyebolts on the corners of the sandbox. Shelly had me shift around a little so that I was squarely in the center and both Susan and her pulled on the rope tightly and then finished tying knots in the eyebolts. I was sitting up with my legs straight out and spread apart and still wasn't sure how they were going to tie my wrists, but I cold feel myself starting to get a little excited,. My sisters then grabbed my wrists and starting wrapping them with another two pieces of rope and tied knots around them. Shelly asked "Ready"? With that, my sisters pushed me down so that I was laying flat on my back.

It still wasn't noticeable that I was turned on but I knew that if I became any more excited, these four teenage girls would know. But I didn't want them to stop. Susan and Shelly pulled on the ropes and raised my arms away from my body and above my head. Only then did I realize how they were tying me up. They then took the ropes and tied the ends to the other eyebolts in the corners of the wood frame. I felt completely helpless and vulnerable in the spread out position that I was in. Sherri and Jennifer watched with approval and Susan and Shelly were satisfied that I was completely at their mercy. I could pull my arms and legs slightly and had the ability to move around a little bit, but I was completely exposed to these young girls. The four of them watched me struggle for a bit and verbally teased me while I was helpless on the ground. All I could do was lay there.

Sherri reminded me that I wanted to be tied up like they were indians and she and Jennifer went into the house. Shelly and Susan stayed with me enjoying their handiwork. While they were inside, Jennifer was asking Sherri some questions about my tie up games. Apparently, she didn't think it was too weird. But after about 10 minutes, Shelly came inside and told them that I had a "boner". Sherri and Jennifer burst out laughing and asked how that happened. Shelly told them that she and Susan started tickling me and when she was sitting on me that she felt it under her butt. Sherri and Jennifer were laughing at the thought of me being tickled by my other sisters and being defenseless to stop them. Sherri wanted to untie me right then, just as Susan came into the house and rushed by everybody.

While Sherri, Shelly, and Jennifer were talking about releasing me, I was left alone outside. I squirmed around as much as I could but all I could really do was lay there and stare up at the sky and ask myself why I let them do this to me. Being left alone, my excitement was slowly easing up which made me feel better, yet it felt so good to be turned on. I knew that my sisters were fully aware that I was hard and wasn't sure what their thoughts were about it. For a 12 year old, I was very confused about it. I had only been tied up for about 30 minutes and my sisters had discovered that these tie up games excite me. At least I was now relaxing a bit.

While my sisters and Jennifer were inside talking, Susan got off the phone and told them that her friends wanted to come over. Sherri said that she didn't think it was a good idea, but Susan pleaded with her. Sherri caved in and said she go out and check on me and if I was willing to be tied up longer, then it'd be OK. She, Jennifer and Shelly came out to where I was spread out on the ground and gathered around me. They stood above me watching my reaction and finally Sherri asked how I was doing. I nervously said that I was OK. She asked if I wanted to be untied, and I paused for a second and asked how long it's been. I was told about 45 minutes and then I said NO, that I was fine even though I felt completely embarrassed. I was pretty sure that Shelly and Susan told them that I got hard before, so laying there with them standing around me made me feel nervous.

Sherri's friend, Jennifer, noticed that I had pulled and tugged enough that I could reach my wrists to my mouth and that I could probably untie the knots on my wrists. So, Shelly said, let's retie him. Sherri and Jennifer untied the rope holding my wrists to the eyebolts and pulled on them to stretch me out more and they retied me so that I couldn't move around at all. I could feel myself being pulled in four different directions and I knew that I couldn't hide my excitement as I felt my blood flowing in my groin. As Sherri was tying the rope, she asked if I was comfortable. Shelly watched and smiled as I was stretched to my limits and said that she was sure that I was. When they were done tying me a second time, Jennifer asked Sheri if they were going to keep me tied up longer. Sherri looked at Shelly and then smiled down at me and said yes.

Sherri knew enough about boys that we go crazy when we are turned-on, so she thought it might be fun for me to suffer a little. At the time, I wasn't aware that these girls knew how a little boy would feel when turned on, so I had no idea why they wanted to stretch me out even tighter. I could see that Shelly felt awkward seeing me like this, but must have thought it was funny also because she remained standing next to me giggling. After having an erection for almost 30 minutes, I was glad that I was only semi-hard now. But I was still highly embarrassed by what happened. After a few more minutes, Sherri and Jennifer went back into the house. Susan was waiting for her friends to arrive while Shelly watched over me.

While they were inside, Shelly and me talked about me being tied up and she asked if I liked being tickled. Although, she didn't mention that she saw that I had gotten excited, I knew that she was aware of it. I said that it was different and at least it didn't hurt. Being stretched out on my back and unable to move with Shelly hovering over me, I was thinking that she liked seeing me turned on. She said having me tied up the way that I was, all spread out and open and vulnerable, was just too temping for her and Susan to start tickling me. She then told me that I would probably get tickled again because Susan had her friends coming over. The thought of that got me excited again and I could feel myself growing hard. Shelly looked down at my hardening cock as if she knew what my reaction would be and laughed. The timing of this couldn't have been worse.

Just then, Susan and her two friends were walking towards us followed by Sherri and Jennifer. Susan's friends laughed at my predicament as all six young girls gathered around me. I looked up at Sherri and Jennifer and saw their knowing smiles because they obviously saw that I was in an excited state. She told me that she could see the embarrassment on my face as she looked down at me lying at her feet and she thought it was a bit disgusting. But she certainly wasn't going to add to my embarrassment by mentioning anything. Besides the humiliation that I was feeling, I also felt intimidated and a little frightened in this position. However, being tied up with six girls enjoying my helplessness was a dream come true. As I stared up at them all standing around me, I enjoyed the throbbing excitement I was experiencing. They all giggled, laughed, teased, and tormented me, and enjoyed their dominate situation.

Finally, Sherri and Jennifer were going to return to the house. But first she bent down next to me, pinched my cheek, and sarcastically told me that I asked for this. And then she stood up and smiled at the other girls and told to be nice to me. With one last smile down at me, she said "Enjoy" and she and Jennifer left me to the mercy of Susan, her friends, and Shelly. The four of them stood over me and continued to make fun of my vulnerable situation until one of Susan's friends saw my erection and pointed it out to the others. Susan and her other friend gasped in amazement when they looked down at my groin. They then burst out laughing and staring at it. Shelly kept a satisfied smile knowing that I was totally humiliated as the others couldn't keep their eyes off me. They soon were uncomfortably laughing but still enjoyed the sight of my throbbing erection bulging in my pants.

Susan told her friends that she and Shelly were tickling me earlier and one of them said that was so mean. Shelly said she knew it was but it was so much fun. Susan then bent down and gave me a short tickling of a few seconds. Her friends laughed as I jumped uncontrollably and then Susan did it again. She then told her friends to join her and I suddenly had two more sets of hands tickling me. Shelly egged on them on by laughing and enjoying my plight. I laughed and screamed and was completely unable to defend myself. I could feel my cock growing even harder and occasionally one of them would scrape their hand against it. After a few minutes of watching me tortured by these girls, Shelly left us and went indoors. Susan and her friends continued having fun tickling and teasing and generally tormenting me, but the tickling wasn't as hard. They just took pleasure seeing me hard. I was completely embarrassed, yet loved the feeling of it.

When Shelly went inside, she told Sherri that Susan was out there tickling me and that I got another boner. Sherri and Jennifer laughed and still couldn't believe it. They talked about it for a while and joked about how men get when turned on and then finally decided that I should untied. They walked outside and saw Susan and her friends on their knees around me and still giving me a tickling. Sherri, Jennifer and Shelly watched this for a minute until Sherri told them that was enough. I was breathing heavy and definitely had a shortness of breath and my cock was throbbing as I stared up at my sisters and their friends. They were all smiling and giggling, but they were just as embarrassed as I was. Susan's friends stood up and backed away a little bit, but Susan gave me one last jab in my side. Sherri told them that I've been there long enough and it was time to untie me. She told Susan to take her friends inside and that she and Jennifer would untie me, so the three of them said good bye and took one last look at the bulge in my pants and left.

Sherri, Shelly and Jennifer walked up to where I was spread out on the ground and knowingly smiled down at me. All I could see was these three girls hovering above me knowing of my embarrassment and I was in no position to hide. Shelly said that she thought boys had more control than that and walked away. Sherri shook her head with an awkward smirk on her and her friend Jennifer had a nervous smile on her face. Jennifer said that it looks like I had a very exciting day, with the emphasis on "exciting". If I could have crawled into a hole, I would have when she said that. I was turned on and throbbing like never before and for almost the entire time that I'd been tied up, my cock had been hard. Jennifer looked at Sherri and asked if they were going to untie me. My sister looked down at me and then to my crotch. She then smiled and said no, not yet.

Sherri said that we all agreed that I was going to stay tied up for two hours and I still had about 15 minutes. Besides, she thought I should "calm down" before I was untied. I didn't realize it at the time, but my sister was doing me a favor. If I was released right then, I would have done what any other little boy would have done and run to my room to relieve myself. But instead, she kept me tied up and because of that, I think I learned a little self-control. Sherri and Jennifer watched for a bit and we talked while I was still helplessly tied up with an intense and aching hard cock. Spread out like I was and having these two girls surrounding me, I was very self conscious and it took longer for my erection to fade away. But it finally did subside. Sherri and Jennifer finally untied me and I remember how stiff my arms, shoulders and legs were after being stretched and spread out for over two hours.

A lot of what I've written is what Sherri told me on the phone, but after we talked much of that experience was remembered. My sisters never tied me up all stretched and spread out again, but I was lucky enough to still have them tie me up in other ways.

RDS

Index of all stories in the "Archive for Everyone" section