SheffieldMatt : 01 - My Bare Feet Tickled and Tied (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

SheffieldMatt : 01 - My Bare Feet Tickled and Tied (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

SheffieldMatt's stories
01 - My Bare Feet Tickled and Tied
Story index at the bottom

By SheffieldMatt

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:23 pm

My Bare Feet Tickled and Tied

Hello :) it's my first time posting so please be nice haha! And this is the story of my first tie-up experience!

It was at my friend Gary's house about two years ago now! We never hung about at school or anything since we moved to secondary school, but I would always go to his for a few days in the summer. Shame really because he lives close by but we never made our games such a regular thing!

“Come on let’s do summat good!” I whined for the fifth time after Gaz thrashed me again on pro evo for his new ps2.

“Why what’s up with this?” he snapped. I was getting on his nerves but to be honest I didn’t care at all!

“Well you play then buddy and I’ll just make a nuisance of myself!” I said laughing trying to make light of the situation. So while he played on the ps2 I began to raid under his bunk bed. It was ridiculously warm in his room and I wished I’d worn shorts instead of my baggy jeans and Sheff Utd shirt.

After a few minutes of rooting around; I found his box of karate belts which he’d won when we were a lot younger. This made me think, I knew Gaz wouldn’t mind trying out a game of tie up and it’s always been a fascination of mine to feel what being bound and gagged would be like.

“Tell you what Gaz,” I began “I bet you I can escape from these belts in less than five minutes!”
I saw the glint in his eye and I knew finally I would be tied and gagged properly :D .

“I bet you can’t, and if you can’t you have to be tied up for as long as I want afterwards.” He laughed knowing it was time for him to get revenge on me for whining all morning!

“That’s fine by me” I laughed. We then started unrolling the numerous karate belts from the shoebox under his bed. While we unrolling I slipped my socks off, as I wanted to be barefoot and therefore feel truly helpless when I was tied up.

“Right you just get ready” he said shutting his living room curtains so no neighbours would see me bound and gagged in his living room! Meanwhile I knelt down on his floor and put my wrists behind me ready for him to tie. Gaz knelt down beside me and started by binding my wrists together, he then tied my ankles tightly.

“Hope this is tight enough!” he grinned wickedly. “Right lay down on your chest!” he commanded and I obliged with minor difficulty. He then forced a karate belt between my teeth gagging me effectively. I was thrilled by my helplessness!!!!! Next he tied my wrists to my ankles in a hogtie before wrapping a shoe lace around my two big toes, thus disabling my ability to wiggle my feet around.

“Right good luck bud!” he laughed pinching my bare big toe as he left the room leaving me to struggle alone. I immediately began writhing against the bonds but they were extremely tight. Being a footballer I knew my legs were my strongest muscles so I attempted to force my ankle bonds apart, but as I tried the shoelace dug into my toes. So I simply watched my bare toes wiggle in desperation! I couldn’t help but be aroused as I watched my bare soles scrunch as I tried to worm my feet free.

“Hope you’re close” he shouted from the other room.

“Mmmmmph!” I shouted back knowing there was no way I was getting free as I was enjoying it way too much! The five minutes soon passed. But unfortunately Gaz said he wasn’t serious about the forfeit. Instead he simply untied me from the hogtie...

...before tickling my bare feet! I was in hysterics as he worked his fingers up and down my bare soles and in between my toes. Sweat began to bead on my forehead as he continued his merciless tickling of my helpless feet. After five minutes of solid tickling Gaz untied me and we went back to playing pro evo, with him tickling my bare feet every time I conceded a goal.

Unfortunately Gaz and I never played tie up again and I’m still waiting for another go! I just love being tied up!

Let me know how I did please folks!