Nick : 01 - Tied in the park (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nick : 01 - Tied in the park (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nick's stories
01 - Tied in the park
Story index at the bottom

By Nick

Last year, in my final year of school, I started going out with a girl form a nearby all girls school. I was in an all boys school. We would do the usual and swap text messages during the day, meet after school then call or email in the evening and out at the weekends.

One day after school we were in a park in the town where we live, just on the grass fooling around she was sitting on top of me trying to pin me and I was getting pretty aroused by it all. I allowed her to pin my arms under her knees. She was definitely having a strong effect on me. She leaned in a whispered in my ear how she would love to do certain things with me, teasing. We continued to tease each other about it for a few minutes and when there was a lull in the conversation she asked me if she coud tie my hands together. She said she found the idea of her being in control of me exciting.

Being the hormonal teenager that I was I though nothing of the fact that we were in a public park and said sure. With that she took off her neck tie and told me to lie on my stomach. She proceeded to tie my hands and when I rolled over the bulge in my jeans was bigger than ever. I reckon it was the hardest I had ever been in my life.

She yelped with joy when she saw me struggle to sit up. Next she sat on my legs and tied my shoe laces together. As I rolled around on the ground she kept telling me how sexy she found it to have me in such a prone position. She teased me by kissing me, rubbing herself on me and asking me if I wanted some relief.

I was enjoying it immensely as well and the idea that she had so much control made me very, very sensitive to her touches...

After a while it was nearly time to head home. She said it was time to go and I rolled onto my stomach one more time and asked her to untie my hands so we could leave.

She sat on my back and started to untie the knot. Then she stopped and I felt her stand back up off me. She said she was going to leave me like that and I could free myself, that the knot was that tightly tied and that it should only take a few minutes.

I pleaded with her that while it was a quiet part of the park it was still a public park and that anyone could come by. What if some pervert came upon me before i had got free. She said I had better be quick then and with that she picked up her schoolbag and started to walk away. I rolled onto my side and called after her. She put her finger to her lips and told me to be quiet for fear of attracting attention to myself.

After she got about 20 feet away she turned around and told me to bring her neck tie round to her house later, that she would have something nice for me and with that she turned and kept walking, turning around every now and again to see how I was doing. I was still rock hard and assumed that she was only fooling around and would return to free me.

Unfortunately it never happened as I saw her leave I started to panic a little. As I did the knot started to get a little more tight. With my legs tied as well it was making life difficult for me. I was starting to get some puchase on the knot when I saw a large dog running up to me. He arrived and started sniffing around me. Knowing that he had to have an owner and that they would be along any minute I started to work even harder on the knot and finally got it undone. As I reached started to rub my wrists I noticed the dogs owner, a woman, probably in her late twenties about 30 yards away. I realised that me laces were still tied when she got close and started calling her dog to come away form me. I quickly decided to kneel, with my ankles under me hoping that she wouldn't notice my tied legs.

She came up to me and apologised about the dog and as I said no problem. She turned to walk away and I breathed a sigh of relief. After about three steps she turned and told me to watch my step in case I trip up, winked at me and walked away.

I undid my laces and gathered myself together, still very turned on by the whole afternoon and headed for home. Half way home my phone beeped with a text message from my girlfriend.

"don't forget to bring my tie back, there is a reward for its safe return. Want to tie u up indoors so i can have more fun xxx"