Mrrphh : 02 - Night of Fun (ff/m, m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mrrphh : 02 - Night of Fun (ff/m, m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mrrphh's stories
02 - Night of Fun
Story index at the bottom

By Mrrphh

Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:04 pm

This story is from when I was 13. To give you a little background, I was fairly normal sized, skinny, had dark-short hair. I have a twin sister, Rachael (not actually her name), short, skinny, dark-brown.

So one night, Rachael was having our friend Jackie over to sleepover. They were doing girl-stuff in the basement for most of the evening while I was up in my room not expecting for the night to be anything out of the ordinary.

Late at night, Rachael came upstairs and asked me to come down to the basement because she said she "had a game that they needed me for." Having nothing else to do, I went with her. As we walked down the stairs towards the base ment she ran quickly ahead of me and turned the corner.

As I made it to the bottom of the staircase, I was tackled from behind and forced to the ground.

"What the mphaaauck?" I tried to say as Jackie effectively handgagged me. (I guess I should say: Rachael was wearing track shorts and a phillies t-shirt. Jackie was wearing one of those short sleeve shirts with a long-sleeve shirt under it, black tights, and ankle socks)
Rachael pulled my arms behind me and tied them together crossed (rather poorly i might add) and then tied my ankles, as well as my knees.
Jackie removed her hand and smoothed a few pieces of duct tape over my mouth.

"We decided that we are going to have a little fun tonight, Alex."

"Mrapht?"

Before I got my answer, they both attacked me with their bloodthirsty tickling fingers. I thrashed and tried to escape from them but it was no use. I did loosen the ropes around my wrists though. They eventually stopped, threw me into the closet and left me there.

I took advantage of my loose wrist bonds and had quickly gotten out of them. I untied my legs, pulled off my gag and walked outside and looked around.

I heard the girls talking upstairs and plotted my revenge. I knocked over the lamp on the table figuring someone would come down. As luck would have it, Rachael came down, alone, completely unaware that I was standing around the corner. When she saw the lamp she walked over towards it, and I made my moved.

I pinned her arms against her sides and hand gagged her. I walked her into the guestroom in the basement, took off my hand, stuffed her mouth with a cloth i found and put tape over it. I threw her onto the bed, and jumped at her. I tied her crossed wrists followed by her ankles and knees. I tied a few ropes above and below her breasts as well. Satisfied with my work, I ran up into the kitchen with some rope and a roll of duct tape and found Jackie eating an apple.

"Ooops." She said.

"You've got that right."

I quickly gagged her with the duct tape and brought her down to the basement with Rachael. I tied her arms parallel to each other and somehow tied her elbows together. I tied everything else the same as i did to Rachael.

I tickle tortured them for a while and eventually untied them, knowing my parents wouldn't be happy if they found two girls tied up in the basement.

Jackie said she had fun and would like to do it again some time. (why do girls always want to "do it again sometime" but I'm not complaining because there was "sometime" and I'll post it soon)

Rachael on the other hand was really pissed at me and only agreed not to tell mom because i didn't untie her until she agreed.