volatiledesire : 02 - Mark & Nancy: After the Test (FF/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

volatiledesire : 02 - Mark & Nancy: After the Test (FF/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

volatiledesire's stories
02 - Mark & Nancy: After the Test
Story index at the bottom

By volatiledesire

Fictional TUG story

Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:14 am

(Been enjoying this site for years, think of all this as a little payback)

Nancy navigated the human jungle that made up the halls of the high school. She was down on the freshmen end of the hall. She had her books in her arms her hair tied back in a ponytail. Her mind was elsewhere though. She could not escape the memories of yesterday's experience at Mark's house. She had known him since they were in diapers. Their Mom's were such close friends but the events of yesterday changed things. Mostly she was thinking about Mark in a different way.

"I can't believe he was willing to be so humiliated so I don't miss the gym meet." She said to herself as she dodged several freshman girls chatting by their lockers. Nancy ignored the frequent stares from the freshmen boys who wondered what she wanted down on this end of the hallway. She was used to being stared at, and not just by underclassmen. She saw him tucking books into his locker. "Hey Mark, how you doing?"

Mark blushed at the sight of his childhood friend, the memories of yesterday pouring over him. "I'm fine, I guess. What are you doing on this end of the hall?"

"I just wanted to thank you for what you did yesterday. I did not get a chance yesterday."

"You're welcome, though my Mom is still crazy. What about yours?"

Nancy shook her head. "We didn't talk about it much. Though I still have to go over to your house after school until the work men are gone."

"That's fine, but I have to study for my history test tonight so I won't be much company. Mom has something cooked up with your Mom if I don't ace it." Mark said.

"Ace it, why do you have to ace it?" Nancy asked.

"I don't know, I really couldn't argue with her at the time, I was rather tied up at the moment when she brought out my report card."

It was Nancy's turn to blush. "Yes, well, I'll see if I can find out what's going on?" Nancy turned around and pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number.

"Ok, see you tonight." Mark waved away the curious freshmen boys who wanted to know if he was dating Nancy with a shake of his head and a smile. It seemed just talking to a girl was enough to improve his standing amongst his peers.

That evening Mark sat at his desk in his room transcribing information from his notes and the book. He found writing down the necessary facts allowed him to recall the information better later. It's not that he was bad at history, or that he did not understand. Mark just found it a pointless recitation of dates and events. If he wanted to know something he would read about it later. Right now he just did not care. Except Mom had changed that last part a bit.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. "Mark, it's Nancy, can I come in?"

Mark did not hear her arrive at his house so he was surprised by her voice. "Sure, sure, come in." Nancy walked in and again she was wearing a T-shirt over some kind of spandex garment. She was wearing pants so Mark could not tell if it was a unitard or not. It had a shiny hologram print and glittered in the light of his room. "When did you get here?"

"About an hour ago, here do you want a drink?" Nancy held out a can of soda.

"Thanks, I guess I was too engrossed in this history crap to hear you come in. Did you find out what's going to happen to me if I don't ace it?"

Nancy shook her head. "I called Mom after talking to you today, but she said she did not know, and would figure something out after the grade came back."

"I hate Friday tests, you ruin the weekend wondering about the results." Mark said popping the top on his soda can.

"I hear you. I'm sure you'll do fine. I'd better go."

"Good luck on your competition Saturday." Nancy smiled and stood to leave. Mark quickly added. "And thanks for not laughing at me yesterday."

Nancy stopped and she tucked a few stray hairs behind her ear. Her eyes drifted toward the bed where she had tied him down. "I meant what I said yesterday, Mark. You looked cute, not funny."

Mark blushed brightly. "Uh...umm... thanks."

Nancy left the room and Mark spent the next hour trying to get his mind off Nancy and on the American Revolution.

The test went well, of course, he thought it went well. He had an answer to every questions, whether or not the answer was right or not was yet to be determined. Nancy caught him in the hall after class. "How did you do?"

Mark shrugged. "I didn't get stumped. So that's good."

"You coming to the meet tomorrow?" Nancy asked.

"Sure, I'll be there." Mark said.

"Alright see you then." Nancy walked away.

Mark's Mom always went to Nancy's events mostly to be with her friend, never before had he been interested, things were definitely different since that fateful wacky Wednesday. "Could Mom actually know what she was doing?" Mark shook his head.

Gymnastic competitions were long affairs but Mark could think of worse ways to spend a day with his mother then watching extremely athletic women running around in tight clothing. The bleachers were a tad uncomfortable but Nancy looked incredible. She wore nude tights that sparkled in the light and a shiny dark-green leotard with long sleeves. She did really well in her events. Many times when she was waiting to compete she would sit down next to her mom and turn around and talk. "So are you still worried about your test?" Nancy asked while pulling on her team sweatshirt over her leotard.

"I wouldn't be if I knew what was going to happen if I screwed up." Mark responded looking at his mom.

"Don't look at me," Sharon responded. "Teresa's in charge of that business."

"I'll think of something when the time comes," Teresa answered. "Stop worrying. I'm a nice person. Aren't I Nancy?"

Nancy rolled her eyes. "Sure Mom, whatever."

The rest of meet went well, Nancy took second on the floor exercise and her team won overall.

The weekend ended with little excitement and finally Monday rolled around. Mark admitted to some nerves surrounding the test results but the smile he got from the teacher when he walked into the classroom set his mind at ease.

The tests were passed out individually too the students. When she passed by his desk she squeezed Mark's arm and whispered, "Excellent work, you really studied hard."

Mark flipped the test over and saw the bright red smiley face with words "Excellent Work" just below the grade of "B+". Mark's face fell, he must have gone a bit pale in the face because his teacher gave him an odd look.

The remainder of class was long and boring and Mark barely heard any of it. He headed for the door at the end in a haze. "Mark, can I speak with you a moment?" His teacher asked but he did not notice and continued out into the hall. A classmate tugged his shirt. "Dude, the teacher wants to talk to you."

Mark went back inside and she called him to his desk. "You did really well, a dramatic improvement, why do you act as if you just lost your shot at a college scholarship?"

"I needed and 'A', Mrs. Wilson. That's all, I was really shooting for an A."

"Oh, I'm sorry, if it's any consolation you did the best in the class."

"Thanks, Mrs. Wilson, but I don't think that will help."

"Do you want me to speak with your mother? I am very impressed with your effort."

"No thanks."

"Alright then, see you tomorrow."

Mark left the classroom and saw Nancy waiting for him outside the room. "Oh, you look terrible. That bad?"

"No, I did the best in my class according to Mrs. Wilson." Mark handed her the test.

"You did the best and got a 'B+'?" Nancy said in surprise.

"Apparently."

"Oh, goodness. I won't tell Mom, she'll have to find out herself."

"Thanks for that, anyway."

Nancy gave him a quick hug. "Don't worry, I'm sure Mom won't do anything too crazy."

"You mean like having a gorgeous girl ask me to dress up in a ballet uniform and then be tied to the bed? That kind of crazy?"

Nancy paused for a moment and smiled. "Gorgeous huh, you think I'm gorgeous?"

Mark blushed.

"Never heard that from a guy before." Nancy continued despite Mark's embarrassment.

Mark looked into her green eyes. "You're kidding. No one has ever..."

A bunch of girls yelled over to Nancy, "Oh, got to go. See you tonight."

Mark walked away crushing the test into a wad in his fist.

Mark walked into the house after school, Mom and Teresa were talking in the kitchen over coffee like they did most days. Mark walked in. "Nancy still at practice."

"Yeah, no rest for the champions." Teresa responded.

"So how did you do on your history test?" Mark's Mom asked.

"The teacher said I did the best in my class." Mark said and handed her the crumpled up paper from his backpack.

"That's great honey, I'm proud of you."

"I guess all my devious schemes will be of no use..."

"B+!", his Mom exclaimed. "The best grade in your class and you got a B+?"

"Apparently so, she seemed real excited for me." Mark said hoping to defer then inevitable.

"Too bad you needed an 'A'. Though I'm real proud you did so well."

Mark's shoulders sagged, let's get this over with. What do I have to do?"

Teresa stood, "Come with me." She led her best friend's son into the spacious spare bedroom on the main floor. The room did not have a bed in it so it was used mostly for storage. Much of this had been cleared away and a single wooden chair with armrests was placed along the back wall. "Have a seat there."

Mark did as instructed and then saw several bags on the floor. Teresa removed several long lengths of shiny ivory ribbons from the bags. "These are made of long strips of satin material folded in half and sewn together. It is soft and doesn't leave marks on the skin but just as strong."

Teresa used the ivory ribbons to tightly tie his hands to the armrests of the wooden chair. More were used to tie each of his ankles to opposite legs of the chair. The last were wrapped around his body and the chair keeping him from standing up. "There are you in any pain?"

"No, no pain."

"I have to gag you next."

Mark shook his head. "This is what I get for doing the best."

Teresa shrugged and held a wad of silky material to his lips. Mark accepted it and soon his cheeks were puffed out with the material. Another ivory satin ribbon was wrapped several times around his head to keep the packing from being pushed out. "Alright, that's it for you."

Mark sat and waited. If this was all then Teresa's reputation for deviousness was greatly exaggerated. He was not even wearing anything embarrassing which was the least of what he expected to happen.

Several minutes later the door opened again and this time Mark's mom, Teresa and her daughter Nancy entered the room. Mark was stunned by what he saw. Nancy was wearing a white unitard with long sleeves, most of her head was hidden under some kind of matching hood which left only her eyes nose and mouth exposed, except her eyes were covered with a blindfold.

Mark's mom stepped over to her son. "She can't hear because we put ear plugs in her ears. She thinks she is standing in for your punishment because you stood up for her last Wednesday. She has no idea you are here."

Mark's mind was swirling. What possible point was there to all this. How was this any kind of consequence and why would Nancy agree to such a thing. The gag prevented even the smallest sounds of protest.

Teresa opened another bag and pulled out a roll of clear plastic wrap. With her friend's help the wrapped each of Nancy's legs in the wrap. They repeated this with her arms and torso trapping her fingers beneath the plastic. They they place her arm across her chest and began to wrap it around her body turning her into a plastic mummy. When that roll was spent Teresa grabbed a second until her daughter was covered in several layers and was only standing because Mark's mom was holding her up.

Nancy was not gagged, but she did not protest during the wrapping process. She grunted a bit when they lowered her to the ground where finished wrapping her feet. Next duct tape was added to several areas around Nancy; her ankles, knees, waist and upper arms were all encircled by a ring of gray tape.

As a final indignity, Teresa used the duct tape to wrap around her daughters fore head which she then connected to her daughters ankles forcing her head back and her feet at a ninety degree angle. "Ugh, how long do I have to stay like this?"

The two women said nothing, since she couldn't hear them anyway. Nancy was lying on her stomach but moved her legs from side to side shifting from her right side to her left. At first she only grunted from the strain of her position.

Mark could only watch the mummified form of the girl as she struggled. He wondered at the purpose of this, if she was willing to take his punishment why force him to watch it.

After several more minutes Nancy began to speak her discomfort becoming more intense. "Hello, if anyone is there, I'm really hot and my neck is starting to ache."

Mark tried to yell through the gag, but it was obvious she could not hear him. "Hello Mom, Sharon? Please let me go. I can't take much more of this. My neck is really hurting."

Several more minutes passed and Nancy was getting desperate. Tears began leaking from beneath the blindfold and Nancy cried out in sobs. "Please let me go. Please this is hurting."

Mark watched her gymnast's muscles strain against the plastic wrap and her head pull at her ankles as she tried to get relief from having it bent back for so long. Mark tugged viciously at his bonds but he could not get free of the chair to help her.

Soon Nancy's requests for help descended into screams begging for relief. "Somebody, help me! Mark are you home!" She screamed.

Nancy calling his name with tears streaming down her face was more that Mark could handle. Tears began to flow from his own eyes as he savagely jerked at the bonds holding his arms to the chair. His face turned a deep red and he heard a crack. Hope bloomed in his mind and with a final jerk he tore one of the arm rests free from the chair. By now, Nancy was crying madly. Mark was enraged to the point of insanity. With his one hand free, though still attached to the broken piece of the arm rest, he pushed with all his might and snapped off the other armrest. Now the chair was critically weakened and it collapsed under his weight into several pieces. A sharp lance of pain ripped through Mark's left leg but he did not notice, he was free enough to crawl, still attached to pieces of the chair, toward Nancy.

When his hands found her body, Nancy jerked. "Oh thank God, please let me go. I can't take this."

Mark ripped at the tape holding her head to her ankles and gently lowered her face to the floor. Nancy sighed loudly in relief. Mark next pulled the hood off her head, it slid off easily taking the blindfold with it. Mark then clawed at the plastic wrap holding her arms using broken pieces of the chair as knives to cut away the plastic. Nancy pulled her arms free. "Thank you Mark, that was awful. Oh my God, you're hurt."

Mark looked down at his leg and saw a quarter inch thick splinter piercing his left thigh. His jeans were drenched in blood. The adrenaline suddenly faded and he slumped over. With his vision swimming, the last thing he heard were Nancy's screams for help.

The first person Mark saw was Nancy holding his head in her lap. "His eyes are open. Just lie still."

"The bleeding is slowing down, he missed the artery." Teresa said.

His Mom appeared before his eyes. "Do you think you can walk, we have to get you to the hospital."

Mark tightened his stomach muscles and lifted his upper body off Nancy's lap. He looked down and saw his jeans had been cut away and several blood soaked bandaged were wrapped around his left thigh. The piece of wood could still be seen poking through the red and white mass of cloth. "Yeah, I'll try."

"Teresa get the car, Nancy and I will help him, grab several towels from the kitchen."

Mark stood up and Nancy and his Mom put his arms around their shoulders. There was a large blood stain on the coffee colored carpet. "Jeez, sorry about the carpet."

Nancy sniffled a little bit. She had obviously been crying but she was free of the plastic wrap which had been discarded in the corner along with the pieces of chair and satin ribbon. She still wore the white unitard. Mark hobbled a little bit, but every movement sent arcs of pain through his leg as his muscles contracted around the wooden splinter. "I can't, I'm sorry."

"Alright, son, it's ok. I'll call the ambulance." Nancy and his mom lowered him back to the ground. Nancy stayed with him.

"What happened." Mark asked.

"After you freed me, you passed out. I jumped up and ran to get help. Our Mom's were waiting in the kitchen."

"I don't understand. Why did they do that?"

Mark's Mom interrupted. "I underestimated you. I forgot how hard it was for guys to handle a lady in distress. You tore the chair apart to get to her. I don't even know how you did it, it is made of oak."

Mark remembered Nancy's tears and her screaming his name. "Yeah, I couldn't take it. Why did you do that to her?"

"They told me I was to take the consequences of your 'B+' test score for you. I agreed because of what you did for me on Wednesday. The rest was my Mom's stupid idea." Nancy said with obvious anger. "My ear plugs and your gag prevented me from knowing you were watching. I also underestimated how uncomfortable having my head forced up like that would be."

"So Teresa's idea for punishment was to have me watch her daughter in pain." Mark said his voice cracking when his leg throbbed.

Teresa entered the room. "Ambulance is on the way, but to answer your question, I was right wasn't I?" Teresa did not pause for the confused looks. "It was punishment for you to watch Nancy in pain, no matter how temporary. I underestimated your chivalry, though. I'm glad you were able to break the chair. I imagine you would have hurt something more serious if the chair had not broken."

"Nancy would you flag down the ambulance for us?" Mark's Mom asked.

"No way, I'm staying with Mark. She can do it." Nancy angrily pointed at her mother.

Teresa looked hurt but understood her daughter's response and left the room.

"Nancy I know you want to stay here, but you can't go to the hospital dressed like that. Run upstairs and find a sweatshirt." Nancy nodded and quickly darted out of the room.

Sharon looked at her son. "I'm sorry for my part in this, I should have realized what would happen, so like your father. You love her don't you?"

Mark looked at his mom, and took a deep breath. "Yes, perhaps I do. I'm just afraid..."

Nancy stepped into the room. "Ambulance is here."

The next few hours were a flurry of activity that was largely forgotten by Mark thanks to some wonderful pain medication.

The next real moment of clarity came the next day. He woke up in his bed. He remembered leaving the hospital and the doctor talking about how close the spear of wood had come to piercing his femoral artery, but not much else. A white bandage now covered the place on his leg. A quick glance at the clock showed 10 o'clock in the morning. School was obviously out of the question but there were crutches next to the bed so perhaps a quick walk around would pass the time.

His leg was surprisingly strong, the crutches were barely necessary but he used them until he reached the couch and the television remote. The short distance down the stairs proved to be a lot and he never even turned on the television before falling asleep.

Waking up hours later, a blanket covered him and Nancy was sitting in front of the coffee table on the floor doing homework. "Wow, I slept a long time."

"Yeah, I skipped practice today to see how you were, you've not been much for conversation." Nancy smiled.

Nancy wore a simple T-shirt and jeans but even such common clothing could not dim her beauty. Mark smiled at her without responding.

She blushed at his gaze, and turned away, "Thank you for yesterday. It seems you have done more for me than I can repay."

"It was a setup, Nancy. Your mom..."

"You didn't know that though, you..." Nancy paused her voice cracking a bit. "You nearly killed yourself to get to me. You tore a chair apart. No one has ever..."

Mark wasn't sure what to say. "When you called my name, well, my mind blanked, I don't really remember tearing the chair apart."

Nancy reached down beside her and picked up a paper bag and removed chunks of wood. "Look at it, it's amazing. I'm keeping this."

"A broken chair?" Mark was a bit puzzled.

"A reminder."

There was a long silence. "Well it's official then, your Mom is crazy too."

Nancy laughed at that and they spent the remainder of the evening watching television and chatting about less serious stuff.