Boundgal08: 02 - My first experience - Sleepover (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Boundgal08: 02 - My first experience - Sleepover (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Boundgal08's stories
02 - My first experience - Sleepover
Story index at the bottom

By Boundgal08

Mon May 26, 2008 11:34 am

Now that i have one story under my belt, which was a story that was very recent, i am now going to tell you a story, which happened a few years back, which is in fact, was my first tie up game that i played, this was simple game, and it may not be long, but i hope you like it. So i hope you like it!!

This happened in late summer of 2003, i was about 12 when this happened, it happened at a mate's sleepover, her name was Louise, and she was 12 (the same age as me). We were watching a movie, in her living room, and it had a scene where someone gets tied up, Louise turned around and said to me, that she liked to tie people up, and tickle torture them, she looked at me and said “ would you like to play a game with me”. I was shocked at first at what she had just asked me, and thought about it for a minute or two, I then reluctantly said “yes”. She jumped up, with a broad smile on her face, and told me to prepare myself while she went upstairs to collect her “stuff”. I sat there wondering why I had agreed to this, but at the same time thought it would be a bit of fun as it was boring just watching the movie.

About 5 minutes later she returned, she had brought a bag down with her, she sat down on a chair, and started to empty the bags content, she retrieved from the bag, a bundle of rope, 4 rolls of ductape, 2 pieces of black cloth, and a set of toy handcuffs, that had been modified so that the latches on them had been filed down, and that the only way to get out was via the key. When she had placed the content out on the coffee table, she then turned around to me, saying “ go ahead lie down on your stomach on the floor”. I reluctantly did, as she said, and she then straddled me, and brought my hands behind my back, and cuffed them in place, I tested them to see if I could wriggle free, but i couldn’t, she got off me, and retrieved a length of rope, and then knelt near my bare feet and made me bend my legs at the knees, so that she could loop the rope around my ankles, she did about 3 loops horizontally, and 3 loops vertically and cinched the knot off in the middle, she then retrieved another length of rope, and binded my knees above and below them, when she was satisfied, that there was no way I was getting out, she retrieved a final piece of rope and tied my ankles to my wrists, effectively hogtying me.

She asked me to move about and squirm against my bonds, so that she could check that they were secure. I did as she said, and there was not a lot of slack in my bindings, and knew there was no way i was going to escape from this. She then retrieved, the two pieces of cloth and told me to open my mouth, I did, and she balled up the two pieces and shoved them in my mouth, she then pulled my lips closed over that, i held them together as tightly as I could, while she taped about 5 pieces of tape over my mouth affectively gagging me. She then walked over to the coat room, and took a black scarf from one of the pegs, and walked over to me, placed it over my eyes, and then wrapped it around my head, before tying a knot tightly at the back of my head. So from about 15 minutes ago, when i was free, and could more every part of my body, talk and see, i was now tightly tied, the only speech i made was muffled grunts, and all i could see was blackness. I lay there wondering what she had in store for me. About 2 minutes later, i felt my feet trying to dodge her no mercy hands, from my bare soles, but no avail, i could not move, from her fingers, she proceeded to tickle my poor feet, for a good ten minutes, I was screaming from laughter, and my lungs were aching from the amount of torture they were going through.

She stopped to let me get my breathe back. She then started to attack my sides, by now i was in hysterics, she finished to let me get my breathe back, and asked if i wanted to me let go, i mppppphhhh (means yes), and she says “too bad, i like you like this, so she unties, me from the hogtie and makes me hop upstairs to her room, she then takes the handcuffs off and ties my hands the same as my feet, before placing me in my sleeping bag, she zips me in, replaced the blindfold, and places some headphones in my ears, and puts on real loud music, before she gets in her sleeping bag, and switches the light off and falls to sleep. The next morning i didn’t need to wake up, as id been awake all night due to the music, she wakes up around 10am, and releases my completely of my bonds and asked if i liked it , i said it wasn’t bad, and i had many more experiences with her after that event.

Hope you liked it, leave feedback please Very Happy

Boundgal08
Birmingham, England

smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Loved the story, I live for f/f stories not gonna lie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic