Allison : 01 - Captive Kyle (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Allison : 01 - Captive Kyle (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Allison's stories
01 - Captive Kyle
Story index at the bottom

By Allison

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi. My name is Allison and I’m 14 years old. I found this website recently and have been completely fascinated by some of the tails that people have told. I think some of these stories are completely made up, but some sound believable. I went surfing on this topic a few weeks ago when I experienced my first situation of having a boy tied up.

I was at my friend’s house and there was only me, my friend Kathryn, and her brother Kyle. Kathryn is my age, about 5’5” tall with long brown hair and gathers a lot of the boy’s attention at school. Her brother is a year older and is really cute too. I am 5’7 “tall and have blonde hair and the boys seem to like me too, so I guess they think I’m cute.

While Kathryn and me were alone in her room, her brother came in and wanted to play on her computer. Kathryn told him that we were busy and he left for a bit. He came back a few minutes later and kept bothering us but he finally left again. Kathryn said she wished she could just lock him in his room for the afternoon. I said that he’s not a bother, but then said we should tie him up. I laughed at what she said but soon found that she was serious. Kathryn told me that her brother once tied her up and she’s always wanted a reason to get even. I thought this was kind of weird, but followed her into her brother’s room. She chatted with him for a few minutes and asked if we could tie him up. I was surprised when he agreed without batting an eye.

Kathryn told him to go down to the basement and we would get something to tie him. We went to that garage and there was a pile of rope, straps, and cord to choose from. I guess Kathryn already had something in mind, because she grabbed some rope and cut four pieces from it about 10 feet long. She also took some canvas straps with ratchet thingys on the end and gave them to me. We walked down to the basement, which was really more of an storage room, It was about 12 ft. by 12 ft but not much was in there except for some boxes. Kyle was waiting for us with a silly grin on his face. He challenged his sister by saying there was no way that she could keep him tied up for very long. Kathryn said that he was going to find out and she started tying his hands behind him. I watched her tie his wrists together and could tell that Kyle wouldn’t have any movement in his wrist. When she finished tying her brother’s wrists, she took one of the canvas straps and had me help her wrap it around his chest. We tightened it so that his arms were held tight against his body and Kathryn used the ratchet thing to tighten the strap even more. At this point I thought that she had finished tying him up.

But Kathryn had him sit down on the floor with his back against a pretty big pipe that ran along the wall. She took another strap and wound it behind the pipe and across his chest and then to he pipe again. She then used the ratchet thing to secure him tightly to the pipe to keep him completely immobile. Kathryn gave me the second piece of rope and asked if I wanted to tie his feet and legs. Never having ever tied someone up before, I said that I probably wouldn’t be any good but she said go ahead and try. I got down on my knees and pulled his feet together and wrapped the rope around his ankles two or three times and tied a knot in the rope. There was still lots of rope left, so I wrapped his ankles again until there was just a few inches left at the ends of the rope and tied another knot. I guess Kathryn didn’t think I did a very good job because she took another piece of rope and tied his legs together above and below his knees. When she finished, she stood up and pulled a handkerchief from her pocket and stuffed in his mouth and tied another hanky around in his head to gag him. We stood above our captive and Kathryn told her brother to try and escape.

We watched Kyle squirm and fidget for a while and we enjoyed having him trapped and at our mercy. But we left him in the basement so that we could spend the afternoon without him bothering us. We spent the next hour or so talking and laughing and enjoying a relaxing day. But the entire time, I was thinking of poor Kyle all tied up and by himself in the basement. The strange thing about it was that I enjoyed having a boy tied up and my captive. I told Kathryn this and she said that she liked having her brother tied up too and that it made her feel in control. We decided to go check on him and when we opened the basement door, he looked up at us and a wimpish sigh came from his gagged mouth.

We walked over to him to where he was sitting on the floor and Kathryn bent down and giggled at her accomplishment. She told him that we were going to untie him but she liked having him tied up and not bothering us. She asked him if he would leave us alone if we untied him and he nodded yes. She kept asking if he was sure and she would give him a quick tickle with her finger each time. It was funny watching him jump when she tickled him and I enjoyed seeing him jump and squirm when she did that. I think Kathryn would have liked to keep tickling him, but she thought that she was hurting him. She loosened the straps holding him to the pipe as I was untying his legs and feet. Once Kyle was back up on his feet we walked him upstairs and Kathryn finally untied his hands. I was surprised when Kyle said that he wanted Kathryn to tie him again sometime because he knows that he’d be able to escape next time. I told her that I would like to be there when she does and she said she’d tell me.

Since that time, I’ve read some stories here and have thought of ideas of having Kyle tied up. I told Kathryn about a story that I read here about the boy who had his sisters tie him up to the four corners of their sandbox. I think it’d be fun to have Kyle tied up like that and Kathryn thinks so too.

Are these the only stories on this subject? Is there an archive somewhere where Kathryn and me can get more ideas?

Allison

Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great fun story thanks Canuck. Too bad there aren’t more from
Allison, it would have been fun to be Kyle
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
patrik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by patrik »