Randy441144 : 01 - Being held in her dad's tool shed.. (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Randy441144 : 01 - Being held in her dad's tool shed.. (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Randy441144's stories
01 - Being held in her dad's tool shed..
Story index at the bottom

By Randy441144

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 pm

I have loved bondage games for as long as I can think back and at one time in a relationship I currently have with a hott girl named Lola. Here is my story.....................

It was around 8:00 am when Lola called my cell phone. Lola was sixteen at this time

"Hello" I said with sleep still in me

"Hey Randy, i want you to come over" Lola said.

"Ohhhh....Right now" I said.

"Yes" Lola said

"It's 8:00 in morning" I said teasing her.

"Yeah I am aware of the time but I want you to come over real badly and My Dad is still just left for work" she said in a annoyed tone.

For knowledged reading her dad is a Block Mason and her mom was with her Church in Mexico.

"Um......... I'm on my way, unlock your window" I said

"Okay hurry" she said

"Love you" I said as I jumped from my bed

"I love you too, come on" she said.

"Okay i'm sliding on my pants" I said.

"B.y.e" she said

"B.y.e" I said as I clamped the phone shut and went out my room door.

I am fifteen and of course can't drive without and adult so I was screwed on driving, But I had done this before so I knew how to get there the quickest on foot. I went down a neighborhood and through a patch of woods and I was there at her fence. I jumped it and ran to her window where I seen her big Brown eyes and Long straightened brown hair with highlights on that Sexy as hell body. I ran up and she slide it open and I flopped on her bed.

"hEY do you want to wake up Seth" she complained with a sexy little grin. Seth is her brother that's room is on the other side of the wall

"Nope I sure don't" I said.

We layed on the bed and watched Saved by the Bell, and talked. We got bored so we went to the shed that her dad has a hot rod and a semi-truck load of tools and Car parts and Brick and Block and Stone and you understand what I mean by all this, We got to kissing and loving when she almost tripped over a Jack.

"This isn't safe is it" she said.

"No not at the least" I replied

She told me to sit on the chair and close my eyes because she had a surprise for me and it couldn't wait. I did what I was told and did. I than felt duct tape going around my hoodie and the back of the chair. I snapped out of the trance and ask "What are you doing?"

"Tying you to a chair" she said

"Why are mmmppppphhhheeeeee" I tried to say but she stuffed a sock in my mouth. "Keep it in or you'll get hurt" she said shoting her index finger at me. I tried to say Okay but well didn't happen. She wrapped a lot of rounds around me and the chair than tore off five strips and clamped over my mouth and the Sock gag. She than grabbed my left hand and bound ot to the chair leg and did the same to my right. Then my ankles to the chair legs and my lap to to the seat. There you are baby.

She said with admirment to her hostage. "Now I need to invite a witness to this I'll be back" she said. I waited until she left and had a meltdown I couldn't believe the sexiest girl in school and my long time girlfriend had tied me up. She came back and said that she had invited Stacy Clifferd to come and I lost it again in my head. Another sexy girl who is also a grade older was going to see me like this too.

"I have to go and pick her up. I will see you in the near future" she said as she kissed my tape gagged mouth and sassfully walked out the door locking it as well.

I looked around for a minute and then stared struggling even though it was clear I wouldn't be escaping this awesome luck I was having. Than I heard the lock turn and in walked Seth, who was seventeen and a pretty cool guy I guess. He walked in and got a Wintergreen pack of timberwolf spit. I thought he wasn't going to see me but he walked right up to me and asked "Okay, It's weird enough that you are here at this time now Why in the Hell are you tied up in my dads paradise?"

"MMMMMMHHHPPP....." i SAID

"Ohh... yea you got something over your mouth" He said "Let me, ZIP"

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..........................."i sCREAMED he had ripped it off from the bottom one and killed my face. "He had the sock in his hand and said, Lola tied you didn't she."

"Yeah" I said.

"Okay he said putting the sock in my mouth and putting all the tape back on. Sorry about messing it up Luke Duke" He said. the whole Gag came off and I could talk and if really kidnapped scream for help....

I have to go but comment my story if you like what I got to.

--------------------------------
Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Okay I thought that my computer was acting up but its better.

So I sat the alone for twenty minutes maybe when I seen Lola and Stacy came in.

"Why are you ungagged" Lola demanded.

"Seth came and in and ungagged me" I said because I was being watched by both of them

"Okay" She left me ungagged and pulled Stacy away and whispered in her ear.

"Can I know this?" I said

"Shut up hostage" Stacy said.

I got worried when she said that. They walked back and asked how I felt about kidnapping her brother...

"Heck No" I said rather quickly.

"Well then you stay bound to this chair while we go do it" Stacy said

"We'll be back Randy" Lola said as they walked out. Then Seth ran In and said "Do you want me to help you?"

"What" I said

"I can get you out of this and we can get them" Seth said "What do you think?"

I thought hard and said "Yeah come on" He started ripping the tape and when I got untied he grabbed my shoulder and lead me to a the upper floor that was really hard to get up in.

While we were up there we thought of a killer plan

Find it Under "I get Revenge"

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:43 am

Kayla bound and gagged (m/f)

I have at first only told my sister Kayla about my fascination of tying people up and being tied up myself. I told her two years ago when I was twelve and she felt the same after we played this is my first great one. Kayla and I were getting off the bus and were talking. I asked if she wanted to play a tie-up game and she said "yes, I need to feel helpless". She was mad because her boyfriend broke up with her. I was twelve and she was fourteen and I was about her size so it helped when I needed to take her down and keep her down.

I gathered Black Duct tape and headed for her room where she wanted to be bound and helpless. I said "okay put your hands behind you back", she did and I stuck them where they weren't crossed but they were tied back to back. I pushed her on her bed and tied her ankles together and her knees.

I asked how she wanted to be gagged and she said "just wrap it around my mouth a couple times." I did and had her bound and helpless I wanted to frustrate her so I went and filled up my cousin's watergun and sprayed Ice cold water on her and even down her shirt. She was furious so I decided to keep her bound for a few hours. I waited till my mom called and told me she was on her way home to go in there and untie her. She wasn't mad about the water thing but I am glad I waited a few hours.

Randy441144
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic