Jackw : 01 - Sleepover tug (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jackw : 01 - Sleepover tug (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jackw's stories
01 - Sleepover tug
Story index at the bottom

By Jackw

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:49 pm

Hi, I am new to this board and I am very glad to find a board like this.

This is something that happened to me around a week ago. Just to say I am 14 (male....just to point out). Every Tuesday, I used to go to a youth club, it was normally just games and just a bit of time with your mates.

One Tuesday after it had finished (around 8pm) I asked my mum if my friend Harry could sleep round, she said yes and when we got back to my house we played a bit of PS2 then my mum told us to go to bed (it was school the next day). We pumped up the air-beds (in the living room) and lay there talking, my mum had gone up stairs and it was now 11pm.

We sat there talking for a bit, then we got talking about things that him and his friend did when they where around his. His other friend was called Ricky, I was sort of friend with him, but didn't know him too well, he also went to the youth club. Harry said that they took it in turns to tie each other up. Well, a week ago, i didn't know if I like Tie up games and but when he asked if he could tie me up, I said yes anyway.

We creeped into the kitchen and got some duct tape and scissors. We headed back into the living room and I sat on the sofa. I asked what did they normally do next. He explained that they normally tie each other up with their shirts off or in their boxers. I just said that I didn't really feel comfortable doing that, and said maybe next time. I was wearing normal trousers and a t-shirt.He said it was fine first time.

Firstly he told me to lie on my back, I did as he taped my hands behind my back. He was peeling it off the roll as quiet as he could. Then he taped my feet together and my knees. He told me to try and get out as hard as I could, after doing this, I found I couldn't get free. He then taped around my arms and chest so i could fidget as much and then he put his sock in my mouth...after spitting it out twice, he taped over it several times so I couldn't spit it out.

After all this he rolled me over and said to me
"Are you enjoying this?"
I thought for a moment an realised it was actually quite fun and i was enjoying it, I nodded yes and he smiled, then he turned me over and left me there.

Around an hour later, he cut free hand tape+ gag and asked if i wanted more, i yes and he told me to stand up. He got the duct tape and taped my hands in front of me. Then he told me how him and Ricky would 'torture' each other while tied up, I felt really unsure about this, and he said about Nipple Clips and ice i was really unsure. I just said 'oh maybe next time' again. He re-gagged me after and left me..

After another hour or leaving me, he realised me saying that we needed sleep for school. After that we talk for 30 minutes about what him and Ricky did and to be honest i don't know whether to do it or not..

But Harry has got me and him to sleep over his Ricky's this weekend and Ricky's older brother is there to who apparently, also joins in...

i think this week-end i might just go for it

Thank you for reading... :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
Thanks for all the work you in organising and filling up the archives here.
Very much appreciated.

After having read well over a hundred of these tales from the previous board, I can't help but notice how the community has changed since then and how standards have drastically evolved.

Most of these 2007-2010 tales seem to be inexplicably short descriptions of events with zero detail and virtually no embellishment.
"He did this. He did that. We had fun. The End."

It's fun to reread these lost gems, but it's also amazing to see how far this community has come.
Stories are generally so much more vivid, detailed and engaging now than they were back then.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic