Knotmaster : 01 - When Jess found my handcuffs (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Knotmaster : 01 - When Jess found my handcuffs (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Knotmaster's stories
01 - When Jess found my handcuffs
Story index at the bottom

By Knotmaster

Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Well this is my first post here so go easy. This story happened not too long ago about a month or so. So first off I will introduce the characters and give a brief detail.
(Names have been changed)

John(me)- I am 16, short dark brown hair, brown eyes, medium build. I do wrestling and track so I stay in fairly good shape. I am about 5’ 11” and 170 pounds so not too big

Jess(my girlfriend)- She is actually a year younger than me so she is 15. She has about slightly longer than shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, amazing face and body. She is also slightly shorter than I am.

Anyway on with the story. So as a little background info, Jess and I frequently have little play wrestling matches which usually involve some tickling. I usually let her have top position and therefore be in control for the first few minutes but since I am much stronger and bigger I reverse our positions fairly easily when I feel like it towards then end and end up pinning her.

So it all started out as normal, this was just after school let out so both our parents work and we are always home without them till about 6-7ish. Now I have an older brother who has moved out but Jess has a younger brother Jake(yet again fake name) who is 11 I think. So he is usually around for most of the day unless he goes over to a friend’s house.

She came over to my house as usual and we just hung out as usual and nothing special really happened that day, but that isn’t the story. So I had bought a pair of real handcuffs, double lock and everything, from a store near me. (Ranger Surplus: really interesting stuff if you go check it out) The only thing that really has to do with the story that day was that while Jess was at my house she found the handcuffs, while I was in the bathroom I assume, and put them in her bag. I of course had no idea she had taken them or that she even knew I had them since they were fairly new. So Jess went home that night and asked if I could go over to her house the next morning around 9 since our parents leave early in the morning. Now I don’t really like to sleep in (weird I know), so I said sure. Me being 16, I now have my license and when my brother left I got his car so I can go pretty much wherever I want.

So I woke up and went over to Jess’s house expecting the usual day of just hanging out with her, which is fine but at that point I had not told her about my like to tie girls and be tied up. That was soon found out after this story. Well I guess she sort of figured it out from the handcuffs stashed in my room. I drove over and still had no idea she had taken the handcuffs from my house.

When I arrived Jess greeted me at the front door gave me a kiss and led me inside. The previous night Jake had stayed over at his friend’s house so we had the house to ourselves until sometime in the afternoon when he would probably come home.

We went to her room and started to watch a movie on her T.V. in her room. Well I was not all too interested in the movie and I started out paying attention but soon I was thinking about other things. At this point I started to bother her by poking her in the sides where she is ticklish and by just generally annoying her. After a while she all of a sudden pushes me off her bed and starts to wrestle with me. Now as I said before I let her be on top in the beginning knowing that I can always stay on my stomach and flip her whenever I want. Knowing I could pin her whenever, I let her try and pull my arms back to get me pinned on my shoulders somehow. Then once my arms were back, *CLICK* *CLICK* she snapped the handcuff on my wrists.

“What the heck is this?” I asked her.

“You should know. They’re your handcuffs.” she replied calmly.

“What? Where did you get those from?” I asked.

“Your room.” she answered again.

At this point I was still a little confused over what had just happened to me, so I started bombarding her with questions. “When did you take these? Why did you take them? Do you have the keys for these things? They are real you know. I can’t open them if you forgot to grab the keys.” I was a little worried over being stuck like that all day till her parents came home and found us.

“You ask a lot of questions you know” she said and then promptly stuck one of her socks, out of her drawer, in my mouth. Since there was nothing holding said socks in my mouth I easily spit them out. At this she crammed them back in. “If you spit those out again, I’ll flush these keys down the drain” she said holding up the only pair of handcuff keys I had. I immediately stopped and tried to sit up since my feet were not bound at this point. “Good boy.” she said as she pulled out a large duffle bag from under her bed and then began to empty its contents. Inside she had: tons of rope, 2 rolls of duct tape, some bandana/scarf things, and one of those sleeping blindfolds old people wear. She then took one of the rolls of tape and plastered on about 5 strips effectively keeping all socks and sound in my mouth.

“We can’t have you walking away now can we?” she said as she approached my legs with some of the rope in hand. I struggled hard to get away but with your hands cuffed behind you it’s very hard to stand up. I fell back down and Jess immediately sat down on my back and grabbed my feet. I flailed my legs around and she told me, “If you kick me there will be much worse consequences then flushed keys.” I had no idea what could possibly be worse and I didn’t want to find out so I stopped moving my legs and allowed her to tie my ankles tightly together and then just above and below my knees. She then proceeded to move up and tie my upper arms to my chest and then securely cinched my elbows together.

“There we go.” she said as she stood up to examine her handiwork. I rolled over onto my stomach and tried to plead with her to let me go. Inside though I was extremely excited by the whole situation. I couldn’t believe it that me girlfriend had gone and tied me up. This was a dream come true but I still didn’t want her to know right then about my tie up games fantasies. I mmmppphhh’d as much as I could at her trying to tell her to let me go. “No I don’t think I will be letting you go for a while. This is for always pinning ME when we wrestle and beating me at everything plus just because its fun and I felt like it. Now I am in control and you do what I say, understand?”

I tried to say I was sorry but the socks and tape prevented that. She could still get the just of what I was trying to say.

“I didn’t ask for an apology I asked if you understand.”

I nodded my head up and down.

“Good boy.” she said. “I am still going to have to teach you a lesson that you should always let girls win.” (By the way I do let her win sometimes I just usually win it gets her all worked up because I rub it in her face just to mess with her)

I tried to ask her what she was going to do.

“Oh, I have a few ideas up my sleeve.” she replied evilly. “But for now I am going to finish this movie and your going to watch it with me.” she then rolled me over to where I could see the T.V. and then went up to her bed and resumed watching the rest of the movie.

Once the movie was done she turned off the T.V. and grabbed the blindfold from the pile of “gear” and slipped it down over my eyes. I mppphhh’d loudly into the gag protesting the blindfold.

“Don’t worry I wont let anything happen to you and anyways you have no say in what happens to you. I am going to go get something to eat so I will be back in a little bit.” she said as she stepped out the door. I mppphhh’d and rolled around trying to find any slack in the bonds but the hard steel offered no mercy. I then just laid there till she came back about 20 minutes later.

“Still here?” she mocked as I squirmed towards the door. “Ahh ahh ahh not yet. I just got something for you from downstairs.” She removed the blindfold and as my eyes adjusted I could see what she was holding up.

I’m getting a little tired of typing and I have to go out to dinner so I’ll finish this up later. Tomorrow probably. Plus this is longer then I thought it would have been so I think its best to chunk it into smaller pieces. Please comment if you liked it or even if there is something you don’t like about my writing, but again this is my first post so take it easy.

Also that’s just such a great spot to end the first section haha.

---------------------------------
Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:21 am

Aight well I guess I can try and finish this story now. I am not to quick at typing.

So where I left off she had just come in after leaving me tied and gagged and blindfolded for 20 minutes and she had with her one of those big plastic bags filled with ice. I strained to look up to see what it was and once I realized what she was holding I franticly made an attempt to worm my way over to the door. Jess easily grabbed me and slid me over towards the base of her bed.

“I don’t know where you think your going but you aren’t going anywhere unless I say so” she stated once I was up closer to her bed. She then removed the elbow tie and the chest ropes but the cuffs where still on.

“Now I am going to remove one hand from the cuff for just a second and if you try and get away I will flush these keys down the toilet and you will still be stuck in the handcuffs. You understand me?”

I nodded my assent and rolled to my side as she uncuffed my left hand.

“Now put both your hands up above your head around this post.” she commanded.

I moved my arms up around the base post of her bed and she then re-cuffed my hands together around the post so I could not pull them free. She also reapplied the elbow ties but not as tight as before.

“There we go now isn’t that a little more comfortable?” she said cutely smiling at me as I pulled a little on the bed. She then grabbed one of the rolls of tape and started wrapping it around my waist so that the bottom of my shirt was stuck to me. “Now comes the fun part.”

I mmmpphh’d my hardest into my gag and tried to pull away from the post but I was thoroughly stuck. She then took the bag of ice and started to empty it down my collar where it was trapped inside my shirt because of the tape. I yelled into my gag but it only came out as muffled MMPPHHH’s. She just laughed as I struggled to try and keep any part of my torso away from the freezing ice. Although the more I moved the worse it became. As I moved around the ice was able to move to the back and started to freeze my back. This went on for a few minutes till I was exhausted and stopped thrashing.

“All done?” she asked just as if I had finished some chores or something. “Alright. I think its been enough ice torture… for now.” she laughed as she removed the tape from my shirt. “That shirt must be awfully wet and cold.” she said. She then pulled my shirt up as far as the elbow binds would allow and then what she said next started to worry me.

“This next torture is a little pay back for when you always tickle me when you have me pinned. Now the tables are turned and there is nothing to stop me from tickling you to DEATH.” she said as she then dug her fingers into my ribs and moved them furiously up and down my sides and on my arms and stomach. I was laughing hysterically and tears had started to form in my eyes when she stopped about 15 minutes later.

“Have you learned your lesson?” she asked once I had composed myself and had controlled the laughs. I nodded and mppphh’d yes. “Good. Now I am going to remove your gag and you had better not yell. She then peeled off the tape and removed the socks from my mouth. I had to sit there for a couple of moments while my mouth readjusted to its gag free state.

“Thank you.” I said referring to her removing the gag. “I need to use the bathroom.”

“Alright you can use the bathroom but don’t try anything funny. She untied my elbows and uncuffed one hand. She then brought both my arms back down in front this time and re-cuffed them.

“What? I thought you were going to let me go to the bathroom?”

“Oh I am letting you go to the bathroom. You don’t need your hands uncuffed to go pee.”

“Damn it!” I thought to myself although I was enjoying this entire ordeal. You could tell by the bulge in my shorts which I am sure she noticed. She then untied my legs and helped me to my feet. She led me down the hall to the bathroom.

“You have one minute to go she said as she closed the door behind me.” I really did have to go so I made the most of the minute she allowed. At exactly one minute she opened the door and said, “Times up. Time to go.” She then grabbed my arm and led me back to her room.

“Now I am not going to torture you anymore for now but if you don’t cooperate I will be forced to punish you. You are going to stay tied up until I decide your done. Oh I almost forgot we need to put your gag back on don’t we?”

“No please. I won’t say anything.”

“There you go already talking to much.” she said laughing as she re-stuffed the same socks back in and reapplied new tape on my mouth. She then tied my ankles and knees again and then moved the cuffs from the front to the back again. She pushed me over onto her bed and she went over to her computer to do something. After a while she came over and laid down and we watched T.V. together. We then heard her brother Jake come in the garage door and drop his stuff on the floor. She quickly ran over and closed and locked her door.

“Well she said I guess we will have to continue this again later.” She then pulled off my gag and we made out for a while on her bed while I was still tied up. “You know I really like having you like this.” she said.

“I don’t really mind being tied up.” I replied. “Maybe next time I can tie you up?”

“Maybe.” she said smiling at me. She then untied the rest of the ropes and finally undid the cuffs.

I rubbed my wrists and then kissed her. We continued the day just like normal but it led to much more things. We both admitted to liking being tied and tying people up and that has opened up so many great experiences. Just as a side note I am still currently going out with Jess so we still have fun. Hope you liked it.

Knotmaster
Maryland