tiemtite69 : 01 - Bound Beth (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiemtite69 : 01 - Bound Beth (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiemtite69's stories
01 - Bound Beth
Story index at the bottom

By tiemtite69

Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 pm

It was a hot summer day and my girlfriend and I decided to go to the dam and do a little swimming. We had been dating for about a year and were pretty serious. She was wearing white shorts and a yellow tank top, and was quite busty. I was 18 and she 17.

We got to a spot where there was a nice pool in the creek under some trees. This was the perfect spot, all to ourselves and well upstream of the dam. We jumped in and were having a good time messing around with each other.

After an hour or so I got out and went to my truck, with a shell, and sat down. She soon followed and I got out some wine coolers ( now that's dating this story a bit). We drank for a while and laid down in the shell drying off. I had always wanted to tie her up and this day was going to be it.

I had mounted some eye bolts in the bed and had some pieces of rope all made up. I told her to lay on her stomach and I would rub her back, she really like that anytime. Without hesitating, she was on her stomach and I proceeded to massage her. Some time passed and I gently brought one arm behind her, then the other. She asked what I was doing and I told her not to worry, "just stretching your arms". I held them in place and took out a small piece of rope with a loop in it and quickly put it over her wrists and pulled it tight wrapping it around and tying it off. She was really surprised at this move. She started to get up, but I pushed her down and told her not to move. She complied and asked what was going on. I told her that for a long time I wanted to tie her up. She didn't say anything at first, then asked what was next. I told her to be quiet and turn over.

I took a couple more pieces of rope and tied her spread eagle to the eyebolts. With her hands behind her, those breasts really stood up. She wasn't saying a word, just looking at me with those big brown eyes and a little smirk. I helped her sit up and ran some rope around her shoulders , above and below her breasts, tying it between them. Then another piece around her stomach and wrists to keep them from moving. She laid back down and then I brought out the ductape. She asked me what I was diong with that, if she didn't know. I peeled off a couple of pieces and put over her mouth. Next, I took another rope, put it under her shoulders, over her chest and up to the front eyebolts.

Now she was completely immobile. I started rubbing her legs and gradually working my way up her body. She was moaning into tape and trying to move, but that wasn't happening. She was a sight to behold. After an hour or so, I removed the tape from her mouth and asked her if she was alright. She had a big smile and asked if I had any other ideas.

"Whatever do you mean" I asked with a smirk.

She told me that one of her fantasies was to be kidnapped and I just fulfilled that without knowing. I untied her after a little more time, she told me a few more ideas she had and we had a grand time of it over the next coupe of years. I'll tell more soon.

tiemtite69
Ventura, CA