Kidnap Boy : 09 - Colombus Day Weekend Kidnapping (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap Boy : 09 - Colombus Day Weekend Kidnapping (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

kidnap boy's stories
09 - Colombus Day Weekend Kidnapping
Story index at the bottom

By Kidnap Boy

Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:32 pm

Another Story About Me and Dena (f/m, fff/m)

I have posted a number of stories about my best friend named Dena under the name Kidnap boy. They can be found in the archive pages. This is a sort of a repost, in that I put it up in late 2006. But those archives are no longer available, so I figured I'd repost.

Dena was and largely still is my best friend; we had been close friends all our lives. She was beautiful and blonde and just an awesome person, like a big sister who really, really loved me. She was also a multiple degree black belt in karate and could “take me” at any time she wanted. Throughout our teenage years and even into her college years, Dena would often tie me up and torture me just for fun, particularly with savage tickling and her specialty “footgags” where she would place her socked foot over my mouth. I grew to love these games even though I dreaded them in some ways, and on a few occasions even tied Dena up and administered some revenge. I guess we both had/have a kinky side and loved friendly, harmless tie up games.

This story is kinda long, but hopefully you like it.

This time Dena’s cousin Kerry was in town. She was a year younger than Dena and two years older than me. She was short – about 5’3 (Dena was around 5’10) and I was about 5’7. Dena was 18, I was 15, and Kerry was 17. She and I had also known each other for a lot of years and were friendly.

It was Columbus Day weekend and Kerry was visiting for the long weekend - Kerry lived about 200 miles away. She was blonde and pretty in a very cute way. She had curlyish blonde hair that went below her shoulders, and she was a soccer player. Until this day she never had any idea that Dena frequently kidnapped and tortured me for fun.

This was the Saturday of Columbus Day weekend and I would be staying over Dena’s house along with Kerry. Our Moms (they were best friends) always went away together this weekend.

Dena’s good friend Marissa, a beautiful girl with long curly red-brownish hair who had taken part in kidnapping and torturing me a few times before, was also around on this Saturday.

It was warmish for October – in the 60s. Here’s what we all wore: Dena never wore long sleeves when she didn’t have to – she said they were uncomfortable. On this day she wore a dark green peasant blouse with the short ruffled sleeves and grey cargo pants with grey argyle socks. Kerry wore a pink alligator short-sleeved shirt with white-jean overalls and pink socks and clogs. Marissa wore white short-sleeved V-neck shirt, tan cargo pants, and white socks. I had on a concert t-shirt (Van Halen), jeans, socks, and sneakers. The others made fun of me for being the only one wearing jeans.

We decided to go to the high school football game – it was a big game and it was out of town, about 30 minutes away. Dena and Marissa put their sneakers on and we all got into Marissa’s car. Dena and I sat in the back; Kerry wanted to sit in the front seat and pick out music for the ride.

On the way I started to play around with Dena, crowding her in the backseat and stuff like that. Egging her on, of course.

“Knock it off, Jess,” Dena said. “Or I’ll have to beat you up again!”

“Kick his butt, Dee!” Marissa yelled, laughing.

“Yeah!” Kerry added.

We all laughed and Dena grabbed me and pulled me over to her side of the seat, getting me in a headlock. She giggled and tousled my hair and then tickled my ribs while holding me down. Kerry was watching and laughing.

“Are you tickling him, Dena?” she asked. “Is he ticklish?”

I just laughed and Dena said, “Gee. I don’t know. Are you ticklish, Jess?” and then she tickled my ribs and stomach with both hands while I laughed hard. “I guess he is!”

“Stop it, not fair!” I said and then got loose of her and got back to my side of the backseat, laughing. “You’re like a thousandth degree black belt! That’s assault!”

Dena looked at me and smiled very warmly and winked. It was an unspoken acknowledgement of all our kidnap games (most of which had me as the victim)

“Then you better watch it, Jess,” Marissa said, “or we’ll have to tickle you to death!”

The plan was to go to the game, come back in the afternoon to eat and hang out, and then rent some movies. Marissa had a family party for her Mom that night that started around 8:00, so it would be me, Dena, and Kerry.

But at the game Marissa ran into this guy Ken who she really liked a lot and spent most of the time hanging out with him. She came back to us in stands at halftime and said Ken invited her and Dena to small party and bonfire at the school for the football players to honor the Seniors. Seniors only. It would start around 5 or so, with a bonfire around 7.

“I can’t, Mariss – I’ve got Jess and Kerry,” Dena said. “They can’t go – it’s seniors only. And plus don’t you have your Mom’s party?”

“Yeah, but not till 8:00. Please come with me – I need you there. Please please please please!!!!!” Marissa begged Dena. Women!

“I just don’t think so. Kerry really wants to watch a movie anyway, and even if we tried to bring her, she’d be bored there,” Dena said.

“I’ll go!” Kerry said, not helping.

“Yeah, me too!” I said, figuring why not? “They all know me and like me anyway. Let’s all go.”

Dena argued with us that it wasn’t allowed and we tried to convince her to break the rules, while Marissa continued to plead that she needed Dena there. They argued for awhile.

The game was a blowout so we left just after halftime. Back at the house I had about 30 minutes of homework to do and went upstairs to her Mom’s bedroom to do it. Dena, Marissa, and Kerry kicked their shoes off and went to the den to watch TV. I didn’t know it, but they were plotting something sinister.

When I came down to the den and we all sat around and watched TV and had some snacks. Finally Dena then said, “OK, I’ll tell you what. If Kerry and Jeff agree to take a walk or something or maybe go to the snackbar and hangout (Dena had a key), I’ll go with you to see Ken, you big baby! But not until close to the bonfire at 6, OK?” Dena said with a laugh, and then turned to me and Kerry. “Guys, is that OK with you?”

“Yeah!” Kerry said. “That sounds cool. Jess, we can bring cards and I can kick your butt at poker!”

“OK, sounds good,” I added. “But you’re dead, Ker. I’m a shark.”

“Yay!!!!” Marissa screamed and jumped up and jumped on top of Dena to hug her. “You are the best best best!!!!” Dena just laughed and pushed Marissa off her with her feet. So Marissa then snuggled up to me and hugged me on the couch. “Thank you, Jessie! This is important to me!”

“I’ll stay until 7:30 and that’s it, OK” Dena said. “Fair?”

Marissa agreed and clapped her hands like a little girl who just got ice cream.

We all laughed and then around 5:45 got ready to leave. I used the bathroom before we went – Dena suggested it, because of the lack of facilities at the high school field. When I came back Marissa put her sneakers on Kerry went in the other room to get her shoes. Dena asked me to go to her room to get her leather jacket. I said sure.

I ran upstairs to get Dena’s jacket and came back down and they were all in the hallway waiting. I tossed Dena her jacket. Dena was still wearing only her socks, but her shoes were there in the hallway.

“Thanks,” Dena said, catching it. “Ready to go?”

“Yep,” I said. No one else answered. “You gonna put your shoes on?”

Dena said, “OK guys, you know what to do!”

And with that Kerry and Marissa (neither of whom had their jacket on, strangely) ran after me and grabbed me. I struggled and fended them off for a few second until Dena took Kerry’s place on my right arm and pinned it behind my back in a classic hammerlock.

“Relax and give in!” Dena said with a laugh from behind with her free arm around my chest, and I did, with Marissa grabbing my other arm and holding it tight behind me.

“What are you guys doing! I thought we were going out!!” I yelled. I was still smiling, though.

Dena ignored me. “Kerry,” she said, “go up to my room and got into the top dresser drawer on the right. Grab the handcuffs, some of the ropes, and the tape, OK? And a couple of socks from that same drawer.”

Kerry ran upstairs and Dena and Marissa led me into the den. “I’ve got him – go close the drapes and the shades so no one can see.” Dena told Marissa. Marissa nodded and did that.

“You are going to lie down on the floor, Jess. Face down, with your hands behind your head. Do not resist me or try to escape or you will be sorry, OK?” Dena said, smiling still.

“Just tell me why you’re doing this!” I said.

“On the floor first, then I’ll tell you everything!” Dena said, still holding my arm behind my back.

“OK OK,” I said and I dropped to my knees and then lay down on the floor. Dena then straddled me at the waist to pin me there. I put my hands behind my head.

“You see, Kerry really doesn’t want to go out – she’d rather watch a movie. And Marissa really wants me there with her, and then there’s you, and if I go, you’ll want to go and you’ll give Kerry a hard time for NOT wanting to go,” Dena said, still on top of me. “So the only solution is this. We tie you up and have Kerry guard you while we’re gone. And we’ll handcuff you so there’s no chance of you escaping. When Marissa has to leave the bonfire at 8, she’ll drop me off at home. Then we’ll hang out for the night. See?”

“Why do you have to tie me up? Why can’t I just stay here with Kerry?” I asked while Dena pinned me from behind.

“Well,” Marissa said, “We weren’t sure you’d agree, and honestly, we didn’t want an argument. So we decided that kidnapping you and leaving you here with Kerry was the easiest thing to do.”

Kerry came into the room at that point with handcuffs, rope, duct tape, and a pair of green knee socks.

“Give me the handcuffs, and give Marissa the rest,” Dena said, and Kerry did. “Hands behind your back, Jess. Do it now!”

I decided to try and put up one last fight and quickly grabbed Kerry by the ankle, trying to pull her down. This surprised Dena and I was able to grab Kerry by both legs and drag her down, while Dena and Marissa came behind me to pull me off. Kerry screamed and laughed and kicked at me, with her clogs still on.

“You get off her now!” Dena demanded. “Or you’ll be sorry!”

I didn’t and tried to grab Kerry, but Dena worked quickly. She grabbed my hands and flung me down, pinning me on the carpet face up.

“Marissa, take his hands. Kerry, sit on his feet!” Dena ordered while holding me down, her blonde hair falling into her face. They did, and soon Marissa and Kerry had me pinned.

Dena sat on my stomach and attached the handcuffs to one wrist and then, with Marissa tightly holding my other wrist, forced me to sit up and then quickly grabbed me by the shoulders once I did. As soon as I was up, Marissa handcuffed my hands behind my back. She then placed her knees on my shoulders from above my head, pinning me while Kerry pinned me at the feet. I was dead.

Dena got up and stood over me. “You couldn’t listen, could you? Well, now you’re going to pay!” And then Dena raised her socked foot up and placed it over my mouth. “I’ll bet these socks don’t smell too good, do they, squirt?”

Kerry laughed her head off, “Omigod, I can’t believe you’re doing that, Dena!”

“It’s a great torture. Foot odor and the humiliation of a foot in his mouth will bring any man to his knees. Marissa, I’ve got him,” Dena said, her foot firm on my mouth. “Take the ropes and tie his feet.”

Marissa did while I “mmmmphed” into Dena’s foot; her grey argyle socks weren’t the worst things I ever smelled, but not the best either. I was helpless and couldn’t fight anymore. Marissa tied my feet at the ankles and then got more ropes and tied my legs above the knees, all while Dena footgagged me. Kerry went to the couch and took her shoes off, laughing still.

“Kerry, why don’t you take his shoes and socks off before we move him,” Marissa said, and Kerry did. “Don’t you dare try and kick her!”

I didn’t and Kerry pulled off my sneakers and socks, leaving my feet bare.

“Tickle his feet – you saw how ticklish he is,” Dena said, her foot still gagging me.

Kerry smiled and tickled my feet slowly with her fingers. I “MMMOHED”more and screamed into Dena’s foot.

Kerry stopped after about 30 seconds and Dena said, “OK, let’s get him to the couch.” Dena finally took her foot off my mouth as I gasped.

“You will all pay for this!” I yelled, kind of cartoonishly. “You will all suffer!” As I did this they sat me on the couch and Dena tied my bound ankles to the couch-leg with more ropes.

“Oh yeah? Then how come you’re the one tied up by 3 girls, Jessie?” Marissa taunted and tickled my ribs while standing over me. “Huh? Huh? How about that, Kidnap Boy? How about some more tickle torture? Wanna be tickled to death? Huh?”

I squirmed and screamed “No! No! No!” and Dena then got the duct tape.

“OK Kerry. I’m going to gag him with this tape. Later, if you think he deserves it, you can take the gag off,” Dena said, tearing off a piece. “But let him calm down first. And it he won’t behave like a good boy, then blindfold him with one of those socks you brought down and put the other one under his nose. They’re pretty smelly. That should make him behave.”

And with that Dena gagged me with a big piece of duct tape. I squirmed and shouted under the gag but wasn’t going anywhere. I was tied down to the couch at my feet. Dena disappeared into the hallway and then came back with her sneakers. “He’ll stop screaming in a minute, don’t worry,” she said, putting her shoes on and then her jacket.

“What should I do to him while your gone?” Kerry asked as she kneeled on the couch and smoothed my tape gag, giving me a little smile.

“Anything you want!” Dena said with an evil smile. “Tickle him, pinch him, put your feet on his face, torture him with ice cubes…he’s your prisoner! Anything you want!”

I mmmmphed some more and they all laughed.

“Well,” Kerry said, sitting down next to me with a big smile and turning me by the arms to face her, “I’d like to watch this movie (we rented “Poltergeist” which we’d all seen a ton and loved), so maybe he’ll be good and I won’t have to torture him!”

“As I said, anything you want. He’s your hostage!” Dena said and came in to give me a kiss goodbye on the cheek. I looked at her with my mouth taped and tried to give her a “Please!” look, but Dena just laughed, “Oh, he is just so sweet. Take good care of him, Kerry. I’ll be back in about and hour and a half - 7:30 or so. Bye bye, Kidnap Boy. Be nice to your captor and when I get home maybe I won’t have to punish you!”

Just before they left, Marissa ran back in and started tickling me in the ribs and armpits, wildly. I screamed into the gag.

“I won’t see you later, sweetie, so I just wanted to tickle you one last time!” Marissa squealed while I screamed in silence.

She stopped after a few more seconds and she and Dena walked to the door.

“And Kerry, I expect him to behave himself like a good little boy,” Dena said. “If he tries to escape or says anything rude or nasty about you or me or Marissa, I want to know about it. I’ll reward you for any information you give me, and I’ll see that he is punished accordingly.” And then Dena giggled and waved at me and blew me a kiss and they left.

“A reward, huh? Well, you better behave yourself, them,” Kerry smiled and looked at me, her bound and gagged prisoner.

“Looks like it’s just us for awhile. I’m going to keep your gag on until you calm down, but then I’ll take it off if you’re good, OK?” Kerry asked.

I nodded and struggled against my ropes and handcuffs.

“You’re not going anywhere, Jeff, so stop squirming. We tied you up really well,” Kerry said, getting up and going into the kitchen. She then yelled in, “I’d offer you a drink, but how would you drink it with your mouth taped? Maybe later.”

She then came back in with a can of Coke, turned the lights off, and sat in the recliner, but her feet up, and put on the TV. “It’s movie time!” she said with a laugh.

Kerry began to watch the movie and after about 15 minutes I calmed down. I was tied up pretty tight and my feet were fastened tightly with ropes to the couch. I wasn’t going anywhere, so I decided to behave and sat there bound and gagged and watched the movie.

I loved “Poltergeist,” anyway. I had never watched it bound and gagged before, which was interesting.(Try it – I recommend it )

I didn’t say anything and opted to behave, but whenever Kerry would look my way I would try to catch her eye to make a motion about the gag. Finally, after about 30 minutes, she looked over at me and said, “You’re being very good. I can take your gag off now.”

I nodded my head up and down very fast, and Kerry got up, turned the lights on, and came over and sat down next to me on the couch. “Should I do this fast or slow? I don’t know which is worse,” she asked.

I mmphed “Fast,” because experience told me that was the best way, but she didn’t understand.

“OK,” Kerry giggled, “let’s try this. Nod your head for fast.”

I did. “OK,” Kerry said, “One-two-three!” and ripped my tape gag off. I yelled “Ahhhh!” and she laughed and rolled the tape up into a ball and threw it to the floor.

“I’m sorry, but you said fast,” Kerry said, tousling my hair. “Are you OK?”

“I’m fine,” I said, moving my mouth around. “Can I have that drink now? A Coke?”

“Sure,” Kerry said and got up to go into the kitchen. I knew there was NO WAY Dena was going to untie me without torturing me half to death, so I figured I had to convince Kerry to untie me before Dena got home. I had less than hour.

Kerry came back in with the Coke. “I’ll hold the can up to your lips and you take a few sips. Then we’ll go back to watching the movie.”

She gave me a sip of Coke and I thanked her. Then I said, “Kerry, I’ve got $40 in my wallet. I’ll give it to you if you untie me.”

Kerry smiled at me and put the Coke down on the end table. “I can’t untie you. I have to guard you until Dena gets back.”

“Please? 40 bucks!” I said firmly.

“Sorry, Jess,” Kerry got up, “but Dena will kill me if I untie you. She’d probably tie ME up instead. So you have to stay like this!”

“But Dena will torture me when se gets home. She’e evil!” I said, louded.

“She said she wouldn’t,” Kerry said, sitting back down in the recliner and turning back to the movie.”If you’re good she said she’ll let you go.”

“She doesn’t mean it! I can feel it. She’s going to tickle me and torture me – I just know it!” I said, begging now. “You’ve GOT to untie me!”

“No. I don’t. Now watch the movie and be quiet,” Kerry said, turning away from me.

I stopped and watched for a few minutes and then tried again.

“We can tie her up – how about that? Untie me, Kerry, and you and I will surprise Dena when she gets home and tie her up!” I said.

Kerry just laughed. “Are you kidding? She’s like a human lethal weapon with all her karate. We could NEVER do that. And I don’t want to, anyway. So no!”

“I know how we can do it. I know where some of her homework is. I can steal it and hide it and not give it back until she lets us tie her up!” I suggested. (I would try this plan on my own at a later date, as you may recall).

“That is a stupid idea, and I said no!” Kerry snapped. “Now shut up and watch the movie! And you know what? When Dena and Marissa were attacking you, you went after ME! You tried to grab ME! So I don’t think I need you help YOU at all! Watch the movie.”

“Kerry, please. You HAVE to untie me!” I begged, yelling now.

“NO!” Kerry said as she got up and stood over me, still smiling but annoyed. “Now you shut up before I shut you up! Got it?”

“NO!” I snapped back with a big smile. “You better untie me or I will get back at you!” (I have no idea why I said that. How would I get back at her?)

Kerry grabbed me and pushed me down onto the couch sideways, so the side of my face was against the couch cushion. She held my head down. “If you do not stop talking and telling me what to do, I will make you very sorry. Do you understand?”

I was laughing and nervous, but I was never one to shut up. “Sure I understand. You’re afraid of Dena – you’re just her puppet! Just wait until she comes after you!”

Kerry put her foot on the side of my face, her pink sock inches from my mouth and nose. “This is your last chance! Are you going to be quiet and behave?”

“NO!” I snapped back.

“Fine!” Kerry said with an evil laugh of her own. She took her foot off me and grabbed the two green socks from the floor. She smelled them and winced. “Phew! These socks stink. Do you want me to make you smell them? Because I will!”

“Shut up and watch your movie, puppet!”I laughed. Yeah, I’m stupid.

Kerry now giggled in a really evil way. “Oh, is that so? Fiiine, Jessie.” And she grabbed the duct tape and tore a piece off. “Come here! Don’t you try to get away! Come here! Hold still so I can gag you again!” I struggled but it didn’t take her long to tape my mouth again.

"Tied up and gagged again!" Kerry snapped at me. "Happy?"

Now Kerry got up and turned the movie off. She came back and pushed me down so I was now lying on my back on the couch and she then sat on me. Kerry held one of the dirty socks and giggled some more.

“You’re not going to cooperate? Let’s see about that,” Kerry said and shoved the sock under my nose. “I guess I need to torture you a little until you do as your told. Here. Smell this sock. Isn’t it stinky?”

I thrashed and tried to scream as Kerry forced the dirty sock under my nose. I did smell pretty bad and I tried to scream for her to stop. But the gag quieted me.

“Dena’s right, this is a pretty good torture,” Kerry said, holding the sock there for another few seconds.

“So is tickling," she sneered. "Want me to tickle you?

“MMM! MMM!” I screamed, trying to say no. My eyes were jammed shut and I tried to wriggle away from the sock, but couldn’t.

Kerry finally took the sock away and wiggled her fingers at me. “Because I will,” she giggled over me, “I’ll tickle the crap out of you!”

My eyes bulged and I screamed “NOOOOOOO!!!!!!” into the gag with Kerry on top of me, still wiggling her fingers and giggling.

“Hmmmmm…are you afraid to be tickled?” Kerry said and reached down to give my ribs a very quick tickle. Then another. And another. "I can see why! You are VERY ticklish, aren't you? This must be such torture for you!"

I screamed “I’ll be GOOD!!!!” into the gag but Kerry kept on tickling me in the ribs and armpits in 5 second bursts. She stopped after tickling me after a couple minutes.

“OK. I won’t tickle you anymore, but this is now you’re last chance! You better me good!” Kerry ordered.

She then got up off of me and I sat back up. Kerry was grinning ear to ear as she grabbed that awful green sock again and stretched it out in her two hands.

“I won’t tickle you, but you’ve lost your TV privileges,” Kerry said, coming at me with the sock. “I’m going to blindfold you, and I’m going to keep you gagged for 20 more minutes! Don’t you dare thrash around and try to fight me, or the tickle torture will get a whole lot worse!"

I stopped and Kerry blindfolded me with the sock. I heard her laughing and going back to her seat. “I could have made this a lot easier on you if you had just shut your mouth. So now you’re tied up, gagged, AND blindfolded! I hope you’re happy!”

I just sat there, defeated. I heard Kerry watching the movie and knew Dena would be home soon. I just hoped Kerry would take my gag off first!

Finally, about 20 minutes later of me doing nothing but sitting there and behaving myself, my blindfold came off. It was Kerry, smiling.

“I think you’re ready to apologize now!” she said, and then she ripped my gag off. “Oops! I forgot to count to three. Sorry!”

I just yelped and fell backward, tired.

“Dena will be home soon. Apologize to me for being a rat!” Kerry said.

“OK, OK. You’re right. I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Kerry, that I said what I said and that I wouldn’t keep quiet. I’m really sorry,” I said, sincerely.

Kerry crossed her arms and looked at me, tapping her foot for a few seconds. Finally she smiled.

“Oh, alright. Apology accepted,” she said, and then SHE kissed me on the cheek. All these girls were kissing me today! (Lucky guy, huh?)

“Will you untie me now?” I asked.

Kerry sat down next to me, leaned in close so her forehead was touching mine, and said, “If I had my way, I would keep you tied up for the rest of the weekend!” And then she kissed me on the forehead and got up, laughing.

“Kerry…”I stammered.

“Whatever, Jess. I’m going upstairs to get changed. You want to be untied? Ask Dena – she’ll be home any second!” And Kerry laughed and laughed and walked upstairs.

“Kerry! Kerry!” I shouted to no avail. Then I thrashed and thrashed against the ropes and tried to get free. I couldn’t.

About a minute later I heard a car pull up and the garage door opened, and a minute after that the door opened. It was Dena by herself – Marissa was driving off.

“Well well well, you’re still all tied up,” Dena said, taking her jacket off and putting it down on the banister. She looked really hot in that peasant blouse. She came into the den and stood in front of me, and reached out and rubbed my face. “Kerry took your gag off, I see. Does that mean you were a good boy?”

I nodded. “Yeah.Yeah I was. We just watched the movie,” I said. “Will you untie me now?”

“I will,” Dena said, running her fingers through my hair (which felt just great!), “just as soon as I talk to Kerry. If she tells me you were a good little prisoner, I’ll untie you immediately. I promise.”

Dena then sat down on the floor and pulled her sneakers off, and put her feet up on the couch and as she lay on the floor. “Sorry I had to put my foot in your mouth again, Kidnap Boy, but you were not behaving well!” And she laughed.

I looked down at her feet in those grey argyle socks. “I’ll give you a foot massage, Dee, once you untie me?” I half-asked.

“Oooooh, that sounds soooooo good,” Dena said. “I love foot massages. My feet are sore – I’ve been out wearing shoes all day and I hate that! I bet you didn't expect to get kidnapped today, huh?”

“Dena, I don’t put anything by you,” I said with a laugh. She laughed too and got up to sit beside me. She reached over and gave me a big hug.

“Oooh, I love my little Kidnap Boy,” Dena said, and then started to gently tickle my ribs while she held me.

“Stop. Stop. Stop!” I giggled and squirmed, but being tied up couldn’t go far. But Dena stopped and said, “It’s just soooo much fun to tickle you, Jess.”

Then Kerry came down, still in her pink shirt put now in sweatpants and barefoot.

“Hello, cuz,” she said and sat on the other side of me. “Thank you so much for tying Jess up and letting me have him for all this time. I’ve never had my own hostage before!”

Kerry and Dena laughed and then both started poking my ribs from either side to tickle me again. I giggled nonstop and so did they and they tickled me for a few more seconds and stopped.

“So,” Dena said. “Jess tells me behaved himself. Is that true?”

I sat silently and Kerry looked at me with an evil grin. No one said anything.

Finally Kerry said, “What will you do to him if I say no?”

“Well, that depends,” Dena said. “I’ll tickle him is what I’ll do. But if you tell me Jess just told a little itsy bitsy white lie, then I’ll just tickle him for a few minutes. You can too.”

“But if you tell me he just told a big fat stinking lie and that he WAS NOT a good little prisoner, then I’d have to probably gag him again with my feet. And tickle-torture him for a good long time,” Dena continued.

“So Ker, what’ll it be?” Dena asked, holding onto me by the arm.

More silence as I looked at Kerry. Oh please please please please, I thought.

Finally, Kerry smiled widely and broke the silence.

“Oh, he wasn’t that bad. It WAS a little lie though. At one point I had to make him smell those dirty green socks. And I had to tickle him until he learned his lesson. But after that he was a little lamb,” Kerry said.

“Hmmm,” Dena said, giving me a look that said, “White lie, eh?” as I smiled meekly.

“Do you want my advice?’ Kerry asked.

“Sure. That’s a great idea!” Dena said. “You decide Jeff’s torture!”

“I say…I say you tickle him for 10 minutes. And then I get to tickle him for 5 minutes. Then we untie him,” Kerry said.

Dena giggled, “Sounds good to me. How about you, Kidnap Boy?”

“Yeah, sounds great,” I moaned. “Someone save me!!!”

“Nope!” Dena said and slowly crouched down at my feet, wriggling her fingers on the soles. “Tickle tickle tickle! Tell me you love it!”

“NO!” STOP!”

“Tell me you love it or I’ll keep tickling!” Dena said as she tickled me between my toes. “Tell me you love it, Kidnap Boy!”

“I love it! I love it!” I said rapidly and softly. “Please stop!”

Dena giggled and then moved to my ribs and neck for the remainder of the 10 minutes while Kerry laughed and laughed. Dena stood over me with that knowing and in-charge smile and fingered my neck while I laughed hysterically. “My prisoners always get tickle-tortured. My little Kidnap Boy should know that by now,” Dena laughed.

Finally she stopped and it was Kerry’s turn. Kerry had Dena hold me back while she tickled my ribs and armpits, and then she spent the last minute tickling my neck as I came close to tears.

“My God, Dena, you’re right! He is just sooo ticklish! I think if we kept going we really WOULD tickle him to death!” Kerry laughed as I howled and Dena held me down. “OK, I think he’s had enough. I’ll stop,” Kerry said and pulled her fingers away.

I sat there panting and gasping with laughter while Dena and Kerry high-fived each other and laughed their heads off. Dena crouched down to the floor and untied my feet from the couch and then untying my legs above the knees, freeing me from there but leaving my hands tied behind my back still and my feet bound.

“Go get the key to the handcuffs, Kerry. In my sock drawer – middle drawer on top, in the back inside the pair of purple argyle socks, OK,” Dena asked. Kerry said yes and bounded upstairs. Dena sat up on the couch and pushed me to the floor at her feet.

“I have a feeling Kerry took it easy on you, Kidnap Boy. You’re very lucky, but you need one more footgag!” Dena said and quickly put her socked foot over my mouth again and smiled down on me. “Yes, enjoy the foot. Pretty smelly, huh? My feet have been in sneakers all day long, and these socks weren’t that clean to begin with. Enjoying my favorite torture, honey?”

I gave more of my customary “mmmphing” as Dena held me in place with her foot on my mouth. She then put her other foot in my stomach and starting tickling me with her toes through her socks. “You still owe me a foot massage, Kidnap Boy, unless you want me to tickle you to death with my feet!”

Finally Kerry came back down and Dena removed her foot from my mouth. Kerry kneeled down to uncuff my hands and Dena untied my feet. I had to go to pee now and ran to the bathroom upstairs. When I got back down, Kerry had the movie on and Dena had her socks off, waiting for her foot massage. I sat down, she put her bare feet in my lap, I gave her a great one, not daring to tickle her. We all enjoyed the rest of our night.

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)