volatiledesire : 03 - Mark & Nancy: Monopoly (FFf/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

volatiledesire : 03 - Mark & Nancy: Monopoly (FFf/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

volatiledesire's stories
03 - Mark & Nancy: Monopoly
Story index at the bottom

By volatiledesire

Fictional TUG story

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:23 pm

[Sorry for the long wait]

After a few days, Mark's leg was more than strong enough to stand on. Nancy still came over everyday, and Mark made sure he was sitting on the couch when she walked in. She seemed to wear a different tight outfit everyday, always under a pair of shorts and T-shirt. "How many different gymnastics outfits do you have?"

Nancy laughed. "What's wrong don't you like them?" She gave him a knowing smile.

Mark blushed. "Of course I like them, but I've never seen you wear the same color twice."

"My mom buys the tights in bulk, and I have about a dozen leotards and a dozen unitards. Well, I should say Mom and I have them, since we share them."

"Oh right, My Mom talks about your Mom's dances sometimes." Mark closed his homework. "She says she is pretty good."

Nancy shrugged. "It's a hobby for her, keeps her in shape she says."

Mark switched on the television and they said little else until Sharon and Teresa walked in. "Hey you two, get your homework done?" Sharon said while walking into the kitchen.

Mark and Nancy nodded. "Yeah, why? You taking us out to eat."

Teresa laughed. "No we brought Chinese, and the workmen at the house are finishing up today and they want to work late so Sharon is going to put us up for the night."

"Nancy can have your bed, Mark." Sharon said while looking at her son.

Mark shrugged. "That's fine by me, I'll grab the couch."

Nancy and Teresa both started to protest. "We don't want to put you out of your beds."

Mark spoke faster than his Mom. "Not a problem at all, I can watch TV until late this way."

"And he won't ever wash his sheets again," Sharon whispered to Teresa out of earshot of Nancy.

Teresa laughed loudly and Nancy looked back and forth between her mother and Mark who had turned red from his Mom's remark. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing honey. Let's eat." Teresa grabbed the boxes of food and passed it around the table.

The table conversation was fun if mundane. Mark was outnumbered three to one so most of the subjects involved feminine things like dance, fashion, and other women. After the dishes were cleared Teresa left the room for a few minutes returning with a board game in her hands. "Who's up for a round of Monopoly?"

Nancy groaned. Mark shrugged. Sharon smiled. "Let's up the ante a bit shall we."

Now Nancy's head popped up. "What do you mean?"

Sharon smiled broader. "Let's each right down a consequence for losing. Then we will play the game, and the three losers will have to choose blindly from the four written consequences. Though I don't think you should be allowed to select your own."

"Let me get this straight," Nancy began, "I write down say, 'Mom has to wear a clown costume for a day'. Then she has to do it if she loses.

"Not exactly," Mark's Mom corrected. "You would right down, 'You must wear a clown costume for a day', since you don't know which loser will draw that consequence. Only you won't have to do it. It's possible Teresa could draw that but not guaranteed. We'll draw the papers from a hat or something."

Teresa was smiling. "Are you game?"

Mark shrugged. "I'll do it if Nancy does?"

Nancy looked at Mark and frowned. "You know they are going to have some pretty creative consequences. If you choose one of theirs, it might be worse than when you were tied in Mom's ballet uniform."

"It's possible they could choose each others, assuming they both lose."

Nancy nodded. "Alright, let's play."

"Before we start, write down a consequence for losing. Fold it up and put it in this bag." Sharon held up a small grocery sack. "Oh and the consequence should not last longer than a few hours, if it lasts any time at all. So no dyeing hair purple or getting piercings."

Teresa asked. "What if it can be covered up but last longer than a day, like a drawing on the skin."

Sharon thought for a second. "As long as it can't be seen with normal clothes on."

Mark looked hard at Nancy's Mom wondering what she could possibly concocting in the devious mind of hers. He finally shook off the worrying thoughts and focused on what he would like a loser to do. He finally wrote, "Loser must pose for professional pictures in costume/outfit of winner's choice." He folded the piece of paper and tossed it in the bag, he was the first to do so.

"Already have something in mind, son?" Mom smiled.

Mark shrugged. "Sometimes ideas just come to you."

A few minutes later four pieces of paper were in the sack and Sharon set it aside. The game was setup and the dice began to roll. If life were fair, Mark would have won the game. Despite Nancy doing her best to help him out by agreeing to some lucrative trades, he was still the first to be bankrupt.

Lady luck shined on Nancy, though. She avoided her mother's Boardwalk and Park Place properties every time, the hotels she bought were useless in her quest to defeat her daughter, they did however spell doom for Sharon. She landed their twice, and then there were two.

Unfortunately for Teresa, Nancy never did land on her hotel'd properties. She skated to an easy victory while owning less than half the board. "Alright now for the moment of truth, we losers have to choose from the bag." Teresa announced.

Mark had a knot in his stomach, he feared this would end badly no matter what scrap of paper he pulled out of that bag. Teresa seemed excited. She quickly reached in and grabbed a folded sheet of paper, "Oops, that one is mine." She drew again and placed hers back in the bag. She dramatically cleared her throat and read the words. "Loser must pose for professional pictures in costume/outfit of winner's choice." She laughed and so did Nancy.

"That's a good one," Nancy said. "Who's was it."

"Mine." Mark raised his hand.

"I like how you involved the winner, nice touch, I'll have to think what I want Mom to wear for her photo shoot." Nancy giggled.

"Alright, my turn." Sharon reached in and grabbed a piece of folded paper. "You must clean Teresa's house wearing a French Maid's uniform and high heels."

Mom's jaw fell open and Teresa laughed. "I was actually hoping Mark would get that one."

Mark's jaw also fell open and Nancy kicked her mother, "Stop teasing him."

"Sorry, your mother will be fine maid." Teresa said to Mark.

"I can't believe you." Sharon protested. "I mean, I have to clean your whole house? In heels?"

Teresa smirked. "I need to make sure my video camera is charged up."

Sharon shook her head. "I'll have my revenge."

"I'm sure, but I believe it is Mark's turn to draw. He either get's your consequence, or Nancy's."

Mark reached his hand into the bag and unfolded the paper. He read first to himself. His face fell and his head hit the table, "I'm not doing this."

"Must of been mine," Sharon said. "I hoped you would get it Teresa. Read it aloud."

"Loser spends an afternoon in the sun. Dressed in a bikini, the loser will sunbathe whether she wants to or not, since she'll be tied down to the lounge chair."

Teresa looked at Sharon. "You wrote that one for me?"

"Yeah, you could use some color."

Nancy patted Mark on the back. "I was hoping you would not get mine, but now I wish you did."

"What's your's?" Nancy's Mom said reaching into the sack. "The loser get's tied to a tree and covered with honey and corn syrup."

Sharon laughed. "Oh that is a tough one."

Mark shook his head. "I'd much rather do that than get tied down to a lounge chair for an afternoon. I don't really have to wear a bikini, do I?"

Teresa answered, "If you don't wear the bikini, then I should be able to choose my own costume for the photo shoot."

"And I shouldn't have to wear the high heels when I clean Teresa's house." Sharon followed.

Mark looked at Teresa, "But that would completely remove the point of posing at all, you'd just pick a nice dress or something."

Teresa shrugged. "I guess then you'll want to follow the whole of your consequence too then?"

"Why did you have to be so explicit about what was worn?" Mark looked as his Mom.

"Sorry, I was thinking about Teresa getting that one, kind of short sighted I guess."

"I tell you what," Teresa smiled. "I'll let you trade with your Mom, if Nancy agrees of course."

Mom giggled. "Sure, I'll take lounging in the sun over cleaning in high heels any day."

"No thanks," Mark said dejectedly. "But I don't want to have anything to do with picking the bikini or better yet, I'd rather not ever see it at all."

His mom glanced over at Teresa. "I'm sure we can work that out."

Nancy had been silent during this entire exchange then she finally spoke up. "What are you two doing?"

Sharon and Teresa looked at there daughter. "What do you mean?"

"You picked a consequence that included embarrassing and decidedly feminine clothing," Nancy said pointing at her mother. "And you did too." Nancy nodded toward Sharon. "You had to know that there was a good chance Mark would pick one of those. My Mom has an excuse she thinks Mark is cute and likes teasing him. But you're his mother, what gives?" Nancy ended with direct look at Sharon.

Mark stared at Nancy only now seeing a possible conspiracy. He also thought back to the conversation he had with his Mom while bound to the bed in a decidedly feminine costume. He remembered her talking about how both Teresa and him were the same size or something. "Hey yeah, what gives?" Mark spoke up.

"Truly, this is just a coincidence, we did talk about playing Monopoly and about having consequences for the the losers but we did not conspire on what was written on those papers. I really did hope Teresa would get mine, she is too pale. The bikini was just there to make sure she did not get out of it by being fully covered. I should of said 'smallest swimsuit' or something.

Teresa just laughed, "He is cute, but a bit young for me."

Sharon punched Teresa in the arm. "Hands off my son you old crone."

"Old? I'm 37. I'm not old." Teresa pouted.

Mark shook his head. The conversation had moved on, the only thing he learned was that Teresa thought him cute and enjoyed embarrassing him. If only she did not have such a gorgeous daughter he could avoid her altogether. Mark glanced over at Nancy who was frowning at the giggling older women, even with the frown marring her face she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Her red hair was pulled loosely into a pony tail with a few straggling wisps still framing her face. She obviously felt his eyes on her since she turned slightly to catch his gaze. Mark did not look away just stared into the greenness and smiled. Nancy eventually turned away with a slight bloom of pink in her cheeks.

"Well," Teresa interrupted, "when shall we make good on these little adventures? The workmen are gone tonight Sharon. So this Saturday would be perfect for you to start cleaning."

"That's fine."

"What about you Mark? My backyard is much more private than yours, how about your come over to my house on Saturday too and we will..." Teresa paused and smiled. "...get you fixed up."

"Maybe I'll just renege?"

Three heads swiveled toward him. They each were silent and somewhat shocked.

"Ok..." Mark felt sheepish with all eyes focused so intently on him. "...I guess I'll see you Saturday."

Sleeping in on Saturday is one of the great joys of adolescence. Mark drank deeply from this particular luxury, waking usually around 10:00 am each Saturday. This Saturday was no different. He rolled about of bed and into the shower just before 10 and entered and empty kitchen inside an empty house. There was a note on the table from his mom, "Hey Mark. Remember to come over to Teresa's house today. You've got a debt to pay."

Like he could ever forget. A quick glance outside showed a cloudless sky and bright sunshine, his hopes of a rain delay were dashed. Teresa and Nancy's house was only a few blocks away but Mark managed to stretch the five minutes it would normally take into about 30 minutes. He slowly ate breakfast, and slowly got dressed, and slowly walked down the street.

The sun was pretty warm by the time he rang the door bell. He was staring at his feet when the door open and the sound of his mother's voice surprised him "Welcome to Teresa Holmes residence."

The surprise of hearing his mom was nothing compared to the shock of seeing her. She stood in the doorway wearing a French Maid's uniform. The black short skirt was pushed away from her body by white petticoats. Her fishnet covered legs were visible from the mid-thigh down to where they entered a pair of high heels that had to have been at least four inches high. Above the skirt his mom's waist looked much thinner, either by comparison with the wide skirts or constricted by the tightness of the garment. The low neckline showed more cleavage than Mark had ever seen his mother show and looked to be held on only by short capped sleeves. Her blond hair was piled on top of her head in a dramatic up-do that supported a small white cap. The cap matched the short apron which was so small it would do nothing to protect the dress.

Mark's mouth fell open and he could not find the words to say. This of course brought a smile to his Mom's immaculately made up face. "Quite the costume eh?"

Mark entered the house brushing past his mom's skirts that nearly filled the doorway. She was forced to take small steps due to the high heels and keep her arms bent at the elbow to keep her hands out of the skirts. The overall affect was quite stunning, his Mom was the perfect French Maid. "Uh, yeah, you could say that."

"Follow me please."

Mark followed his Mom trying his best not to admire how her legs and body moved in the sexy garment. This was his Mom after all, though she was attractive. She led him to a room on the main floor that was empty save for a bed and a few dressers. This had always been the guest room. "Please remove all your clothes and we'll get started." She entered the attached bathroom.

Mark hesitated only briefly before disrobing. The bandage on his leg was now only a small square, basically to hide the few stitches that had yet to dissolve. The pain was almost totally gone, surprising since it had been just a few days. His Mom returned with an odd looking pair of glasses. They looked like two bubbles connected by a small strap. "These are small sunglasses designed for use in tanning booths, the only difference is the the lenses have been completely darkened so you won't be able to see. Also there is a layer of adhesive so they won't fall off your eyes even if you shake your head. It's just a bit of spirit gum, easily removed later."

"Alright," Mark stepped forward. He felt the skirts of her costume pushing against his body as she placed the strange glassed over his eyes. His world went dark and stayed that way, a few gentle presses and he felt his Mom step away.

"There now. Now it's time for the swimsuit. Would you like the one piece or two piece?"

"Huh? I thought the piece of paper said bikini?" Mark responded.

"It did, but we all agreed that you could choose if you want too, if not we'll just stick with the two-piece like the consequence said." Mom responded.

Mark shrugged. "The one piece then, as long as this counts."

"It does. Lift your leg." Mark felt the tight, stretchy material being pulled up his legs and settle in around his waist, he had to adjust himself but it wasn't uncomfortable. Without the use of his vision, he could tell the suit was a full cut bottom and had straps that passed over his shoulder about an inch thick. The neck opening of the suit stopped just below his throat, much higher than he expected and he could feel some kind of criss-cross pattern of straps on his back and the front of his chest. "There now, all set. I can't say you look cute but it is not horrible, perhaps if we shave your legs."

"Mom," Mark said in a classic whine.

"Just kidding."

Mark used his hands to feel around on the swimsuit, there was material a few inches wide the crossed over his chest where his breasts would be if he had any. And crossed over his shoulders and back very close to his neck. This left the front of the suit open from his belly button to his chest in a diamond shape. The leg openings ended higher on his hips than any briefs he had ever worn which made the backside of the suit tend to fall into the crevice between his buttocks.

Holding his Mom's hand he was led out of the spare bedroom, across the house and into the backyard. "Ok we are standing in front of the lounge chair, just kneel down and reach forward."

Mark felt the chair and slowly eased his way onto the soft cushioned surface. It was in the fully reclined position and he laid down on his back. "Alright then, we are using some thin cords that are soft and won't cover your skin." Teresa's voice said.

"Where's Mom?" Mark asked.

"She has a lot of work to do, so I'll take it from here. Don't worry I'll be gentle, let me know if anything hurts." With his arms comfortably at his sides, Mark felt a thin rope wrap a few times around his left thumb and then he felt it pulled down firmly into the cushion of the lounge chair. This was repeated with his pinky finger. The same process was done with his other hand. Some quick tugs proved that getting up was no longer an option.

Next his legs were spread to the edge of the lounge chair, not widely but they were no longer touching and a thin rope was wrapped several times around his big toe, preventing him from moving his foot and keeping it pointed downward. By the time both his feet were restrained in the same manner the heat of the sun was making its presence known. Sweat was beading on his forehead. "Um...I'm going to need some sunscreen."

"Your Mom didn't give you any?"

"No, no she didn't." Mark responded.

"She's going to get a demerit for that one. Perhaps a spanking." Teresa laughed.

Mark blushed furiously feeling uncomfortable with how much fun Teresa was having with the two of them.

"Let me finish tying you down, and then I'll find some sun block."

"Finish? What more could you possibly..." Mark felt a cool wet towel placed over his forehead just above his eyes. Across this more rope was applied pressing his head down into lounge chair making it impossible to lift his head.

"There all set, I'll be right back." Teresa said and Mark heard her walk away.

The sun continued to beat down, and sweat trickled down off of his body. Finally after what seemed like hours, Teresa returned. "Sorry, I could not find any sunblock and I had to run to the store. I'll get you fixed up. I don't think you got burned, I was only gone fifteen minutes."

Teresa applied the sunblock to every inch of Mark's body as far as he could determine and then walked away. The back door opened and closed leaving Mark alone to his thoughts. Blind, bound to a chair, unable to move, and in a girl's swimsuit. Thoughts swirled through his head, maybe he wasn't hidden, maybe it was a trick and he was out in an exposed area. He had seen nothing but the entry way and the guest room when he arrived, perhaps things had changed since the workmen had finished with the remodel. These thoughts caused him to tug more at the bonds holding him down but they remained as firm as ever.

Keeping track of time was impossible, the most he could do was count the number of sweat beads that flowed down his face. It seemed like hours were passing by. The door finally slid open and Teresa's cheery voice greeted him. "Well it's been two hours, we figured four hours would be enough but were going to turn you over now."

"Turn me over? Why?" Mark asked.

"While sun bathing you always turn over to do the other side. Plus, you are probably getting stiff and sore in that position."

Mark could not argue with the last part. It felt good to stretch for the few seconds that it took for Teresa to release all the knots. He turned over and she reapplied the ropes to his fingers and toes and had him turn his head to the side and used several turns of rope to hold his head firmly against the lounge chair cushion. It was surprisingly comfortable despite the circumstances. Teresa then applied sun block and returned to the house.

Mark had no idea how long it was before the door opened again. This time Mark could hear Nancy and her Mom talking. "I can't believe you two," Nancy said. "Four hours, he'll have tan lines for sure."

"Shhh, he'll hear you, besides it's SPF 30, he'll be fine."

The foot steps came closer. "Mark, are you awake?" Nancy whispered.

Mark decided to play at being asleep, not hard to do being blinded, he just had to keep his mouth shut.

"He's asleep, so what is it with you and Sharon, why all the girl stuff?"

"What do you mean, it's not like we knew he would draw that paper out of the hat, Sharon intended that one for me I'm almost positive. There is no conspiracy here. We've been over this."

"How do you explain the little event a few days ago with the ballet outfit?" Nancy pressed.

"I was a bit miffed that he knocked over his mother and that was the first thing that came to mind. It worked out well, look at his grade in history class." Teresa explained. "I don't think you understand how much we love you two. Not just because you are our kids, we are best friends and we each love both of you."

"I still think you are plotting something." Nancy said.

"Oh we are plotting, just not what you think." Teresa said with an obvious smile in her voice. "If you are so concerned about him getting tan lines why don't you apply some more sun block. I'm going to check on Sharon."

"There's another thing, where did you get that sexy French Maid's costume she is wearing?" Nancy asked.

"I have to have a few secrets don't I?" Teresa said.

The door opened and closed and Mark could not tell whether Nancy was still there until he heard the familiar sound of sunblock being squirted out of the bottle. The touch of Nancy's hands was much nicer than her mother's, more hesitant and gentler. Mark moved his head and hands to indicate he was no longer asleep.

"Hey you, having fun?" Nancy said.

"Actually no, this is once again a situation I would never have wanted you to see me in. I guess I'm checking in my hero cred."

"What? You don't renege on a deal and you think what? You're being a pansy?" Nancy said with obvious sarcasm.

"I'm tied to a chair in a girl's swimsuit, what red-blooded American male would allow this to happen?" Mark responded.

"An honest one, and one that is not all that good at Monopoly." Nancy got close enough to Mark's ear that he could feel her warm breath. "Besides you are still my hero and you have a cute butt, especially covered in hot pink spandex." Nancy laughed.

"Ugh, I did not need to know that. I was blindfolded before I saw what I would have to wear."

"Oh, sorry," Nancy continued to apply the sun block. "I have some bad news though."

"What? Tan lines?"

"I'm afraid so," Nancy answered.

"I guess I'll either have to tan them out or wear a shirt."

"So you are going to sun bathe nude?"

Mark thought for a second. "No, but without a shirt. If I get a dark enough tan, the lines will fade, right?"

Nancy touched a spot on his hip. "This will still be there under you shorts, I'm pretty sure that they don't make male swimsuits cut this high, even speedos."

Mark groaned. "I guess I'll have to tan nude then, how much longer do I have to stay here?"

"I'll go check."

Moments later Nancy returned. "Mom says you have another hour, here's something to drink."

Mark felt a straw touch his lips. He drank greedily not realizing how thirsty he was until the water was offered. "Thanks, I needed that."

"You're welcome."

"So what's the plan for your Mom's costume?" Mark asked.

"Well, I thought something sexy and revealing would be embarrassing, but after seeing your Mom prancing around in that French Maids' outfit I'm not sure she would mind that at all."

"Why do you think she's worn that before?"

"I don't know, but I don't think she bought it just for your Mom to wear."

"So what do you think she'll hate the most?" Mark asked.

"Something that she will still be recognizable in, but doesn't accentuate or highlight her beauty."

"How about a man?" Mark suggested.

Nancy was silent for a few seconds. "That might work, except that she still needs to be recognizable."

"An effeminate man perhaps, say Charlie Chaplain or Elton John."

"That has possibilities." Nancy said.

"Oh, I've got it," Mark said excitedly, which was hard to do tied down to the chair like he was. "A fat suit. Make her dress up as a fat woman, full makeup to give her a fat face even."

"Oh, that's perfect, she will hate that. Thanks Mark, I've got to go make some phone calls."

Mark felt pretty good about his idea though without Nancy's company the time started drag again. The sun was really beating down. Sweat rolled from his brow. The hour had to have passed but no one had come to free him. Several times he contemplated yelling out but he did not want to attract any attention to himself especially if any neighbors happened to be nearby.

Finally the door slid open. "Hey, I've been here long enough by now haven't I?" Mark spoke to whoever stepped out.

"That depends," Teresa began.

"Depends on what?"

"Oh whether you tell me what Nancy has planned for me."

Mark could not help but smile. "She's keeping it a secret eh?"

"Let's say she is being clandestine." Teresa responded slowly.

"So if she has something in mind that you don't like, are you planning to renege?" Mark asked.

"Clever boy." Teresa said. "No, but I still want to know what it is."

"If Nancy is not telling you, than I will not tell you."

"You've been out here for nearly five hours, are you sure you don't want me to tell me?"

"You let me go and I'll consider telling you what we discussed, how about that?"

"I don't believe you." Teresa said.

"You've already left me longer than you said you would. So don't be too surprised if I don't believe you either." Mark retorted.

"Fine, keep your secrets." Teresa snapped.

Mark felt the cords holding him to the lounger chair fall away and the door to the house slam shut as Teresa walked off. Mark removed the vestiges of rope from his body and sat up. He then pulled the small sunglasses away from his face. After taking a few moments to adjust to the bright light, he looked down over his body. As Nancy had said, the suit was a hot pink color, and it looked to be made of two straps that crossed over each other. He pulled the suit away from his skin and saw a very clearly defined tan line.

Mark stood up and noticed that he was in a very secluded yet well lit garden area that surrounded a jacuzzi. All of this was new, the work Teresa had done was extensive and Mark barely recognized the house he had spent many hours in throughout his life. He did not spend much time looking around and walked inside and into the guest bedroom.

His Mom was running the vacuum cleaner and stopped when she saw him. "You made it."

"You violated your own rules, I have very bad tan lines. I remember you said that it shouldn't last more than a few hours, it could take weeks to tan out this." Mark showed her how clear the tan lines were. "And what is this swimsuit it can barely be called a one piece, it shows as much as a two piece?"

"They call it a pretzel suit because of how it crosses around the body. I thought the sunblock would do a better job." Sharon replied.

"Well, it didn't, and I'm stuck wearing high collar shirts all summer long." Mark went into the spare bedroom and pulled off the suit. The damage was worse than he thought, the tan lines were so clear it almost looked like he still wore the suit. He pulled on his t-shirt and shorts and the tan lines were still visible above the collar of his T-shirt where the pretzel suit had passed over his shoulder close to his neck.

On the ride back home he tried to think of ways to reverse the damage but if he tried to get a tan it was likely that all of his skin would get darker and maintain the contrast. He thought maybe putting sun block on everything but what the swimsuit covered, which mean tanning in the nude, not something he could do from his own house. Revenge on Teresa, for not putting on enough sun block, and his Mom, for coming up with the idea in the first place, crossed his mind several times.

That evening Mark was relaxing on the couch when his Mom came home. She nearly fell onto the couch next to him. "That woman is a slave driver. Can you rub my feet?"

Mark's mom kicked off her shoes and placed her bare feet in Mark's lap. Mark could still see slight indentation from the high heel shoes. "At least it's over." Sharon sighed.

"Not for me, I still have these very clear tan lines." Mark grumbled.

"I have an idea about that. We go over to Teresa's tomorrow while she's gone with Nancy to her photo shoot and if you put the pretzel suit on again..."

"Whoa, whoa, I'm not putting that suit on again." Mark interrupted.

"Hang on and hear me out. If you put on the suit, we can use a spray-on sunblock on your whole body and then you take the suit off."

"Oh, that leaves only the spots beneath the suit exposed to the sun."

"Exactly," Sharon smiled. "Though we will have to be careful taking it off as not to smear the sun block or you'll have some odd looking tan lines."

"Alright, tomorrow then." Mark said and walked off to bed. "Good night."

"Good night, honey."

The next morning Mark was wakened by his Mom. "Hey, wake up sleepy head. Teresa just left for some appointments that Nancy set up for her, we should head over there now."

"Ok, let me get my shoes on." Mark quickly pulled on his clothes and ran downstairs stopping at the kitchen for a quick bowl of cereal before climbing into the car next to his mom.

"Let's hope this works, even with your T-shirt on you can tell you have some odd tan lines." Sharon said as she pulled the car out of the driveway.

"Let's not forget who wrote this particular thing down." Mark responded with a sideways glance at his mom.

"Right, so what does Nancy have planned for her mom today?"

"You'll have to wait and see. I'll admit that I'm interested in seeing how far she takes it."

The house was deserted when they arrived, Sharon had a key and they quickly entered. Mark had a chance to look around this time and was amazed by how much had changed. The remodeling really opened up the spaces, and added several areas that were not there before. The kitchen was bigger, there was a room for laundry, and the backyard was now equipped with a private garden area and a jacuzzi.

"I found the suit in the laundry." Mark's Mom said while he was peaking through the blinds into the backyard.

"Ok, let's get this over with." Mark said following his Mom into the spare bedroom.

After closing the door, Sharon grabbed a bottle of suntan oil. "Ok, strip and we'll put this on everywhere first."

"That's not right, I need to tan only where the suit was." Mark protested.

"If you burn instead of tan you're in a worse position than you are now." Sharon explained.

Mark grabbed the oil and ducked into the spare bedrooms private bathroom.

"Don't put on too much and rub it in good." Mom called after him. "Oh and here's the suit, you'll have to put it on for a few moments."

Mark stuck his hand out and took the pretzel suit from his Mom. A few minutes later the door opened. "Ok, Mom come in here and get this over with, I hate having this thing on again."

"But you look so good in pink." His Mom laughed.

"Very funny." Mark endured his mother spraying the sunscreen onto his body and then quickly but carefully peeled the suit off and handed it back to his Mom. "Alright I'm heading outside."

"I'll get you in half an hour we don't want to make it darker there so we'll have to judge the progress slowly. Make sure you lie in exactly the same position. And lets hope for the best."

Mark went outside and the lounge chair was still in the same position as the day before with the narrow ropes still attached to it. He quickly laid down with his arms at sides and waited. Off and on his Mom came out and suggested he flip over. They repeated this for about two hours and then Mark went inside.

"Well it takes a while to see the final affects so I think we should quit for now." Mark's Mom said.

"Ok...", Mark had a towel wrapped around his waist and headed toward the spare bedroom for his clothes when the garage door opened and Nancy walked in followed closely by a very large, overweight woman that looked strangely familiar.

"Can I get out of this now..." The obese woman was saying to Nancy, "I'm sweating a river here."

The woman spotted Sharon and froze.

Mom put her hand up to her mouth stifling a laugh. "Teresa, is that you?"

Teresa did not answer. Mark took a step closer. "Holy Cow! Nancy, you did a great job."

Nancy smiled. "Thanks, it was a great idea, Mom hated it."

Teresa was wearing a large one piece dress that did little to hide her extra bulk, special appliances had been attached to her face and neck to heighten the illusion of a severely overweight person. "You Mark, are in so much trouble."

Mark opened his mouth but Nancy interrupted him. "Why Mom? Look at the tan lines your idea gave him, at least you get to take off your costume, can you think of a way to take off his tan lines."

Nancy's anger softened her mother's ire. "I have never been so embarrassed in my life than walking into that photo studio."

"So you won't be hanging an 8x10 glossy over the mantle?" Sharon chortled.

"I've got pictures of you scrubbing a toilet displaying your lacy underwear yesterday so I'd watch the jokes, girl" Teresa retorted. "Now Nancy, help me get this off please." Teresa pulled off the one piece dress. She stood there wearing the flesh-toned fat suit and shoes.

Nancy finally noticed that Mark was wearing nothing but a towel, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Trying to fade out the tan lines, it was Mom's idea we'll see if it works. Where did you get the stuff for your Mom?"

"The theatre club in town had the fat suit, and all the accessories. They let me borrow it."

"Great job," Mark responded with a smile.

"Yes, Nancy, she looks so realistic." Sharon said.

"Thanks, you should see the photos. Especially the one where she is wearing a bikini." Nancy laughed. "It was so hard to get her to smile."

Mark laughed all the way to the spare bedroom where he put on his clothes. They spent the rest of the day together and once the costume was off even Teresa managed a smile about the whole ordeal.