Roger : 05 - David's Birthday (mmm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Roger : 05 - David's Birthday (mmm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Roger's stories
05 - David's Birthday
Story index at the bottom

By Roger

Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:39 pm

As I told you in my last story, David's birthday was coming and Martin had planned to surprise him, we were going to kidnap him for his birthday!

The plan was simple, David's birthday was on Saturday, so that Friday, I invited them to a sleepover at my house (my parents weren't home), Martin and Ted arrived a little bit earlier to make a few adjustments, finally David arrived and we started the sleepover.

At first it was something normal, we ate pizza, play videogames, etc. Finally we went to sleep at 10 pm. David protested that it was to early, but Ted and Martin told him that the had things in the next morning so they had to woke up early. We pretended to be asleep, but at 11:50, we started our plan. We took our supplies and approached David. Slowly we opened his sleepbag, he was wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts (luckily it was summer), he was sleeping face down (more luck!). We started tying his hands to his back, 11:57, then we grabbed a piece of cloth and a roll of duct tape and wait...

11:58....
12:00 m!

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!- we yelled to him. He woke up and immediately we stuffed the cloth on his mouth and rolled duct tape around it. It took a few seconds for him to realise what was going on and started yelling at us through his gag.

- Don't worry David- said Martin as he took a bandanna- we are just going to kidnap you.

He tied the bandanna around David's eyes and we put more tape over them, then we forced him to stand up and took him downstairs. There, we tied his ankles together, then Martin and I grabbed him, while Ted grabbed the ropes and rest of the stuff and we marched outside. David started yelling when he heard the door opening. Then we went outside and walk to the back yard of my house.

In the backyard, there is a small shed where we had previously put a chair. After walking in circles for a while, we entered the shed and sat David on the chair. We tied his torso to the back of he chair and his tighs to the sit of the chair.

-If we take out the gag are you going to scream?- I asked him. He nodded. I pulled the tape off and he spat the piece of cloth.

-Where are we?- he asked (he was still blindfolded).
-Where no one can find you- said Ted
-Come on, I want to sleep!- said David
-You can sleep if you want, but tied to this chair- said Martin.
-COME ON!- yelled David
-You know something guys, I think he is talking to loud- I said and regagged him.

-Good night David!- we said and leave the shed. Now we weren't so irresponsible to leave him there al tied and gagged (although we had taken out all the sharp objects) so we take turns and stayed on guard.

The next morning we went inside to check our prisoner, he seemed to be sleeping, but when he heard us he started struggling again. Ted started videotapping David as Martin and I stood next to him.

-We have kidnapped David!- I said with a menacing voice- if you want to see him again, pay 1 million bucks. You have 'till 5 pm to pay the ransom or...
We raised David's T-shirt and started tickling his bare stomach, he laugh through his gag until we stopped.

-Something to add?- I asked as I removed the tape.

-I hate you!- he said almost laughing
-Really? we love you, you are our best friend!- said Ted- why do you think we kidnapped you in first place?- we all laughed.

-Do you want us to untie you?- asked Martin
-No, I think I can free myself- said David
-Ohh our little David is now a man!- said Ted
-Shut up!- said David and tried to kick him with his bound feet, but he kicked the wall.
-Ouch!- he said, we all laugh.
-Anyway, if you need something just shout- said Martin and we leave the shed.

We went to the house and got dressed, we were taking breakfast (a hour later) when finally David came in.
-So you escape?- I said
-Yeah... anyway I'm hungry!- he said and sat with us to eat breakfast.
-By the way, did we said happy birthday to you?- asked Ted
-Yeah, you almost leave me deaf- he said- ...so that was my birthday gift?- asked David after a while
-Of course no!- said Martin- if you want to come to my house this evening you'll se your real birthday present!
-You're not going to tie me up again right?- he said
-No- we said laughing.

His real birthday present was a surprise party, but that didn't have anything to do with tie up games so I wont talk about it.