Kissin' Kate : 01 - Captured Cousin! (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kissin' Kate : 01 - Captured Cousin! (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kissin' Kate's stories
01 - Captured Cousin!
Story index at the bottom

By Kissin' Kate [mention]KissingxKate[/mention]

Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:19 am

My first post!
Not much, but fun!

A few days ago my cousins came round for a Christmas Dinner!

Me: I am about 5,9, not fat, but not skinny, (I'm tall for my age!) I have brown/blond hair down past my shoulders and big, sea-blue eyes.

My cousins (renamed):

Lily- Quite tall for her age as well, (10) long dark brown silky hair and big, dark chocolate brown eyes.

Lucy- Little, same silky hair as her sister, dark brown eyes (about 7-8).

In the living room:

Well, it started with my new Wii...It had been my birthday a month before, so I had the WiiFit and WiiSports out for us to play with. As the games more fun that way, they both wanted to make a Mii...at the same time! There was a struggle between them (playfight!) and I sided with Lucy, as she was smaller. I pinned Lily down, but she struggled fiercely. As I had held her next to the Christmas tree, she mouthed a bauble of the tree and tried to spit it out at me...and failed. I laughed at her efforts whilst Lucy made her Mii character. Lily continued to struggle, so I grabbed a bunch of tissues from the kleenex box and shoved them in her mouth.

"Not fair!" she laughed.

She retaliated and we ended up with shredded tissue on the floor everywhere! (XD) Then, Lily rolled over and we had a long battle whilst poor Lucy was jumping over us to get in range of the Wii.

Finally, after I had been pinned in a chair, Lily "locking" my wrists tightly to the chair arms and kneeling on my lap to keep me still, Lucy finished!

Later...

In my room:

Lily and I were in my room, so I decided to get revenge over the "Hostage" thing she took me in earlier, so I surreptitiously opened a drawer and, whilst her back was turned, grabbed her hand and tried to tie them behind her back.
Megor backfire!

She moved faster than a horsewhip and threatened me, putting the rope around my neck. I gave in, so she tied my hands behind my back. I wriggled them out quite quickly, so I grabbed her again... she caught me again before I got her! I escaped again (I know, neither of us are experienced!) I sighed and sat down in my chair, exhausted...-big mistake!

Lily looped the rope around my chest and, before I could react, grabbed my hands and tied them tightly behind me! But, as she wasn't very good (surprising, as she, like me, was apparently a Guide!) So I unlooped myself and untied my hands quickly.

"If you were a hostage," she said to me as I undid the knot, "The guards would have come already!"

"If I were a hostage," I replied, "Then I would be moving faster!"

I then sat her down (she didn't protest) and tied her to the chair. I wasn't good either, but I was better, and she took a bit longer. We took turns a few times, then I saw my old (actually, new, I was bought it but never got to use it!) as I was saying, my NEW Guide necker, (basically a big, red bandanna), and had an idea...

I rolled it up (she was tied to the chair again) and suddenly stuffed it in her mouth! She UMPPHH!ed a bit, but finally managed to tongue it out (I didnt try to stop her) and glared at me, but cracked up and giggled with me. I removed it from her neck and she tried to escape. Then her sister Lucy called:

"Lily, it's time to go!"

We looked at eachother and giggled.

"Coming!" we chorused, and I could imagine what would have happened if Lucy had come upstairs! XD

I helped her untie herself.

"I win!" I said happily. She gave me askance look, but didn't retort!

They went home, Lucy absolutely oblivious to what had happened!

They never bothered to play on the Wii!

Kissin' Kate

As bitter as honey, as sweet as gall...
I am both Outlaw Kissin' Kate, and Robin, sidekick of BoundGal! Don't worry about the Outlaw bit...I was framed ;)