Aaron : 01 - Oliver's initiation (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Aaron : 01 - Oliver's initiation (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Aaron's stories
01 - Oliver's initiation
Story index at the bottom

By Aaron

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:16 pm

I have a friend, Oliver, he has been my best friend since second grade, anyway, after my brothers introduced me to TUGs (see my first story), I had been trying to introduce him, but I never has the chance until we both were 16 years old.

That day, Oliver have came to my place for the weekend, that Saturday, my dad was on another business trip, Tyler was on college and James was going to a party and won’t be back ‘till 2 or 3 am so we were going to have plenty of time alone. Oliver was wearing a gray t-shirt, jeans, white socks, black boxer briefs; I was wearing a green t-shirt, jeans, gray socks and blue boxers.

We spend the day fooling around, it was about 6 pm when we lay on the couch to watch a movie, it wasn’t a good movie so eventually we started getting bored and finally Oliver put his feet on my face, I move them away and hit him on his arm; soon we were wrestling on the floor, since I am stronger than Oliver, soon I had him face down on the floor with my knee over his back.

-Are you going to stay quiet?- I asked him, he smiled and said no so I put my foot on his face.
-Ahggg!- he shouted- you can’t stay here forever!- he said, I knew he was right so I said unconsciously
-Maybe I should tie you up- then I realized what I have just said, he looked at me and started laughing
-I can escape from any of your knots! - he said proudly, so we made a bet.

We went to my bedroom (I was sleeping in the attic while James was sleeping in Tyler’s room), there I pick up some ropes while he lay face down on the floor with his wrists crossed at his back, I tried to hide my excitement, after so may time I was finally going to tie him up! I wasted no time on tying his wrists, then I put his legs together and tied his ankles together, finally I pulled his legs to his back and hogtied him; all this time Oliver kept saying me how easy would be to escape; once I finished, I sat on my bed and told him to start.

Oliver started rubbing his wrists against each other trying to slip them form the ropes, but after 5 minutes, he realized that it wasn’t working so instead he started violently struggling on the floor, it was really funny looking at him! After about 20 minutes, he stopped struggling, he was covered on sweat!

-Do you give up?- I asked to tease him
-No…- he said gasping, after a short break, he changed his strategy, this time he started moving his hands trying to reach some knot, unluckily for him, I had make sure that all the knots were out of his reach, I asked him again if he gave up, he said no again and continued struggling.
-Okay, I gave up, now untie me- he said after 30 minutes, I smiled at him and asked why should I untie him
-Because… the bet is over?- he said nervous
-That’s not a good reason- I pointed- what have we learned about this?- I asked teasing him
-That I can’t escape from your knots?- asked Oliver
-And…?
-I don’t know!- he protested
-Well, it seems you’ll have to think it- I said as I took a roll of duct tape form my desk, his eyes god wide as I pull a few strips of tape, he started pleading me no to do it but I didn’t pay attention to him, holding his head, I put the strips over his mouth effectively gagging him.
-See you later! -I said leaving him on the floor groaning.

I went downstairs and lied on the couch to watch some TV; I couldn’t stop thinking all the “fun” I would have with Oliver, finally, about an hour later (it was almost 8 pm by now) I grabbed some stuff I would need and went upstairs.

Oliver had been quiet all that time, but when he saw me, he started squirming a yelling at me through his gag, I laughed and took off his socks, then I started tickling his bare feet, now as my best friend we both know were are the most ticklish spots on each other’s body, in the case of Oliver, his feet and armpits; as soon as my finger touched his bare skin he started violently struggling and laughing, finally, after 5 minutes I stopped, to make the things more interesting, I grabbed a black handkerchief and used it to blindfold Oliver, then I undid the hogtied and untied his legs.

A soon as his legs were free, he made and attempt to escape and started running, but since he was blindfolded, he ran into a wall and fell to the floor, I couldn’t stop laughing as I approached to him

-That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen!- I said, he just groaned as I forced him to stand up and pushed him towards my bed, there I forced him to lie face up and (to his horror), I started unbuttoning his jeans, he tried to kick me but I held his legs as I pulled down his pants, then I tied his ankles spread to the posts of my bed; then I untied his hands, he tried to push me away but I pinched his hands to the bed and took off his t-shirt, finally I tied his hands spread to the posts of the bed.

After a brief pause, I started tickling his armpits, unable to move his extremities, Oliver didn’t have any other option than arch his back and laugh; then I noticed something
-You’re enjoying this right?- I teased him, he shook his head to his sides- then how do you explain this?- I asked and put my foot over his crotch (which was visibly hard by this point), Oliver turned red and hanged his head, I laughed and continued with my tickle torture.

After about 20 minutes of torture, I grabbed some cloth pegs and put them on his nipples, Oliver struggle and yelled at me through his gag, I laughed and started playing with the pegs, each time I moved them, Oliver gave a long moan in pain, finally, I thought it was enough and took off the pegs, Oliver gave a sight in relief.

-I’m not done with you yet!- I told him and gave him another tickle session, after that I checked the clock, it was 10 pm by now! I leaved my friends struggling and went to the kitchen, there I prepare two sandwiches, I ate one of them and took the other upstairs, when I arrived, I told him that I was going to take off the gag to feed him, then I pealed of the gag and silently gave him the sandwich; when he finished eating, I regagged him and gave him one last tickle session.

One I finished, I strip down to my boxers and lied on the other bed (Tyler sleeps there when he is on vacations), I looked at Oliver and approached to him

-If you don’t yell I’ll take off your gag- I told him, he shook his head up and down so I pealed off the tape.
-Man, I thought I’ll never speak again!- said Oliver moving his jaw, I told him goodnight and went to my bed
-Wait! Am I going to sleep tied up- he asked
-It seems so- I said, he asked me to at least take off the blindfold, after some hesitation, I complied and took off his blindfold
-Thanks- he said as his eyes adjusted to the light, I turned off the lights and went to the other bed; soon I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and checked the clock, it was 9 am, I turned around and saw Oliver, he had already wake up, singing to himself; still drowsy, I asked him if he had a good night

-Not really- he said; after a short pause he asked me to untie him
-Not yet- I told him while grabbing the roll of duct tape
-Oh come on mhhggg!- I put a few strips of tape over his mouth to regag him, then I went to my bathroom and grabbed some stuffs, went back and started shaving his body, he kept nodding with his head and squirming around but there was nothing he could do to stop me once he was clean, I untied his ankles and taped them together, then untied his hands, rolled him over and taped his hands to his back, after checking that it wasn’t to tight, I taped his knees together, finally, I taped his upper and lower chest.

After checking Oliver’s circulation, I make him lie face down, sat on top of his legs and started tickling his feet, he just arched his back and laugh through the gag, finally I stopped and rolled him over, then I notice the bulge on under his underwear, when I pointed it, he just rolled his eyes and moaned something, that’s when I got the idea, I grabbed him and forced him to stand up, then I grabbed the roll of tape and wrapped it at the height of his butt pressing his crotch (which made the bulge even harder), ignoring his protests, I pushed him on the bed and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

When I arrived at the kitchen, James was already there having breakfast, I sat on one chair with a bowl of cereal.

-Where’s Oliver?- asked James
-Oh, he is a little bit busy upstairs- I said, we continue eating breakfast and talking; we were finishing when we heard some noises coming from the stairs, suddenly, Oliver (still tied up) came hopping into the kitchen, James couldn’t stand it and burst into laughs, Oliver rolled his eyes and sat next to me, I told James what have we done that night.
-So, what do you think?- James asked Oliver, he rolled his eyes and muttered something, I took off his gag.
-Ouch! Well, I think its kind off funny- said Oliver; I serve him a bowl with cereals and milk and fed him, once he finished, I regagged him, grabbed him by the armpits and pulled him upstairs.

Once we get to my room I grabbed another piece of tape and used it to cover his eyes, then I removed his gag

-What’s going on?- he asked
-I’m going to leave you on my closet the rest of the day- I told him, he started protesting and yelling at me, I threatened to gag him again so he stopped, I pulled him inside my closet and close the door, then I went to take a shower.

My real intention was to keep him in the closet for all the day, but something happened that afternoon.

I will post the next part of the story on the intimate section.