Lasse K : 03 - Kidnapping in Wintertime (f/f, F/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lasse K : 03 - Kidnapping in Wintertime (f/f, F/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lars Kolm's stories
03 - Kidnapping in Wintertime
Story index at the bottom

By Lars Kolm [mention]lasse672000[/mention]

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:34 am

I know it's the wrong season for this kind of story. But who cares?

Mona had been out skiing and was wearing her red and blue one-piece snow suit, pink scarf and hat and red woolly mittens. She had lust put her skis in the garden shed, looking forward to a nice long and hot shower. Suddenly she was grabbed from behind and blindfolded.

"What the..?" she screamed. A cloth was rammed deep into her mouth and another strip was tied around her head, leaving her completely blind and unable to speak. Her arms were yanked behind her back and her wrists were tied tightly together. Then another rope was tied around her waist, pinning her arms against her body.

"Start walking!" she heard a voice she recognized say. It was the voice of her next-door neighbour's daughter, Anna. Mona had little choice but to start walking. It was hard work to walk in the deep snow and trying to keep her balance at the same time, with her arms tied behind her. After Mona had slipped and almost fallen a couple of times, Anna grabbed one of her arms and led her.

Anna opened the gate leading into Mona's yard, and lead he down the street of the sleepy little villa suburb. Wondering the same thing, Mona could hear several people in the street asking Anna where they were going and why she, Mona, was tied up. Anna didn't answer any of the questions, just kept on walking herding Mona along in front of her. They even got on a bus.

The chauffeur wondered the same thing as all the others, but Anna just answered that they were going to a surprise party and that she didn't want Mona to know where we were going. To the question why Mona had to have her hands tied, she didn't give an answer. Mona could feel she was pushed down into a seat, with a window on one side and Anna sitting on her other side, making it impossible for her to run away, even if she could have.

After what seemed like a long ride, Mona was told to stand up and they exited the bus. When they got out, Anna made her turn to the right and they walked for another five minutes or so. Mona was completely lost. She could hear a gate being opened and she was pushed along a garden path.

Suddenly, Anna told her to stop and go to the left and then to turn around.

Mona's wrists and arms were released, but immediately retied around what seemed to be a pole. Her waist, knees and ankles were also tied to the pole. The blindfold was taken off but the gag stayed in place. Mona looked around and saw that Anna was dressed in much the same way as she was and that they actually weren't that far from where she lived.

"I guess you are wondering, why I went to all this trouble?" Anna asked. "Kidnapping you and all the rest, I mean."

"Oueff!" Mona answered and nodded.

"Well," Anna said, "I wondered if we could do our homework together?" Mona shrugged, then nodded. Then she lifted her tied hands up as far as she could behind her back, looking down at her bound body.

"Ah yes, the ropes. I'm sorry about that, but you see I heard you liked to be tied up, so I thought I would `kill two birds with one stone´ as it were. We do our homework together and you stay tied up, for as long as you want. How about that?"

Mona thought for a moment that she would refuse, but then she sighed and nodded.

"Good!" Anna said, releasing Mona from the pole. "Let's get to work! How about when we study, I tie your hands in front of you and gag you when we don't have to talk?"

Mona's eyes lit up at the prospect of having her hands tied up and being gagged for so long.

They went into the house and took off their snow suits and boots and then Anna tied Mona's hands, palms together, in front before they went into the bedroom to study. Anna even went as far as to tie Mona's waist and legs to the chair she was sitting in.

"Are you comfortable like that?" Anna asked.

Mona nodded and they went about studying. It was a bit difficult to write with her hands tied together, but Mona managed to do so quite well.

After about an hour Anna took off Mona's gag, and gave her a glass of water before they started reading out loud to each other.

They finished at about five o'clock and Mona was ungagged and untied. Just as she was getting ready to go home she asked: "Why don't you take me home, the same way I got here? It was quite fun not knowing where I was going!"

"O.K," Anna replied. "Wait just a second and I'll get dressed."
Ten minutes later Mona had her hands tied behind her back and pinned to her waist as before. Then she was gagged and blindfolded and lead out the door and to the bus stop and on her way back home.

When they got back to where Mona lived and she was ungagged, she asked Anna if they could do it all over again some other time.

"Sure," Anna said. "How about sometime next week? I'll come and get you the same way as today, when you least expect it. How about that?"

Mona's eyes lit up. "Yes please. I'd like that very much!"

------------------------------------------
The sleepover

Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:26 am

Anna one day about a week after the first episode simply invited herself to an improvised style slumber party at Mona's.

They had been studying together all afternoon and she'd stayed on for dinner. After the meal, she, out of the blue, asked Mona's parents if they'd mind if she slept over. They, naturally, said that they had to check with Anna's parents first, but that they didn't mind at all.

"Good," Anna beamed as she put on her pale pink one-piece snowsuit and red boots. "I'll just quickly run home and fetch a few things and then ˜I'll be back". That last thing she said in a very poor Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation that made every one laugh out loud. She winked at Mona and went out the door.

Moa didn't think her parents had noticed the wink, but as the door closed behind Anna, her mother asked in a stern voice:

"Now, young lady! Pray tell, what are you two girls up to?" By the tone of her voice, Mona could tell her mother was a bit upset about being left in the dark about the whole thing.

"Nothing much, mom! Honestly! I was as surprised as you were! I promise! Let's go and put an extra mattress and a blanket and pillow on the floor of my room, shall we?" Mona said, desperately trying to avoid her mother's staring eyes.

They had just finished, when Anna came back carrying a standard sized plastic bag with a few things she'd need for the night. They all spent the evening in front of the TV, as usual. By 9 o'clock both Anna and Mona said that they were ready for bed. They said "Good night" to Mona's parents, brushed their teeth and went into Mona's room to go to bed.

Anna rummaged through the bag she'd brought and held something up. "Put it on!" she ordered. "It" was a multi coloured, one piece pyjama with feet. Mona did as she was ordered. Anna rummaged around a bit more, and produced a three pieces of rope and two strips of fabric. "Come here!" she once again ordered Mona. She bundled one strip of fabric up and put it Mona's mouth, tying the other strip around the head. Then she tied Mona's hands together in front of her, using one piece of rope knotting it off in the middle. Then she asked: "Is any of it to tight?"

Mona shook her head and said "Ngo".

"Good" Anna said. "Lay down on the mattress and I'll tie your feet together."

Mona gave Anna a puzzled look as if to say "That's my bed, you know!" but she, once again, did as she was told. Anna tied her feet together once again knotting it off in the middle. Then she took the remaining rope and told Mona to bend her knees, so she could tie her wrists to her ankles, so it would be like a hog-tie but in front instead of in the back. Thus, Mona's elbows would be on the outside of her knees, making it a bit more comfortable.

When she was done, Anna pushed her on to her side, looked at her handiwork and giggled. "No offence," she said "but you look kind of like a frog, lying there tied like that!" The girls lay awake for a while, Anna talking and Mona grunting "Yes" or "No" or giggling at appropriate places in the monologue, but they both soon drifted off to sleep.

They were wakened the next morning by Mona's mother coming in to the room. When she saw her daughter tied up like that, wearing a one piece footy pyjama that obviously wasn't hers the girls feared she would have fit, but she only laughed a bit and told them to hurry up, breakfast would soon be ready. Anna had soon freed Mona and they got dressed and went to have breakfast.

When they had eaten, they hurried up at put on their snowsuits and go to school. When they came out on the street, Anna turned to Mona and asked if she would like to be tied some more, on their way to and or from school. Mona of course, being a bondage fanatic immediately said yes and they agreed that Anna would only free her just before they arrived to school and home.

That afternoon, Mona's parents asked her about the ropes but she said that it was what she wanted and that she wasn't forced into doing anything. The girls continued their bondage games the whole winter and spring.

----------------------------------------------------
Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:18 am

A couple of weeks into the new school year Anna got the scare of her young life! She had just released and dropped Mona off a few minutes earlier and watched her go inside. Now Mona's mother had rung asking for her daughter! Anna was perplexed. Where could Mona be? She decided to go out and look for her, even though it was only a short while since they had left one another. She put on her snow suit and boots that she just had taken off and went out the door again. She went over to Mona's house next door, but she never got there. When she had just closed the gate, suddenly someone came up from behind her and clamped a hand over her mouth. She panicked!

"Let's see how you like this," she then heard a voice she recognized very well whisper in her ear. Of course it was Mona. She let her tie her hands together on her back. Mona used a 3 metre piece of cotton rope to tie her friend's hands. Then she took a cotton cloth and placed it between Anna's teeth and wound a scarf around her head to hold it place.

"And now I'm going to blindfold you!" Mona said cheerfully. Anna started protesting, but with a gag in her mouth and with her hands tied behind her, there really wasn't much she could do, but to accept her fate. Mona took another scarf and wound it around Anna's head. Then she grabbed Anna's arm and lead her through the gate and into the street. "Let's take a walk," she heard Mona say. "Just do as you're told and everything will be all right. Turn left, please!" They started walking, but Anna soon realized they were just going around the block. She tried to figure out were they were going, but it was useless. She was, quite literally, walking blind. After having walked for a few minutes, turning left and right, they stopped. Anna felt Mona rummage through her pocket. She took out the keys and opened her own front door and Anna realized that they only had walked from her house around the block and back to her own house!

They stepped in and Mona ordered 'stop'. Anna's hands were, momentarily, freed so she could pull down her ski suit, but then Mona tied them again and ordered Anna to sit down on a chair behind her. After a little fumbling with her feet, Anna found the chair and sat down. Mona helped her to take off her boots and ski suit (Anna could hear it being neatly hung up on a coat hanger) and then helped her to stand up again.

Suddenly she heard her mother's voice "What are you two doing? And why are you tied up, Anna?"

As she obviously couldn't answer, Mona explained that they were only playing. Anna's mother said "I see. Let me know if you need any help. I'm quite good at knots, you know." And with that she left them.

"You've got a cool mom! Do you know that? I don't know if my mother would have let us do things like this." Mona commented. Anna only shrugged in response, but thought 'I didn't think my mother would, either.'

Mona lead Anna into the bedroom and told Anna to sit on the bed. Then she freed her hands but retied them in front of her. Then she was pushed on to her back in the bed and her hands were tied to the top of the bed. After that Mona pushed up her sweater and started gingerly stroking her ribs and side with her fingers. As Anna was quite ticklish, it was pure hell and she started squirming and moaning through her gag.

What they hadn't realized was that Anna's mother had silently followed them to see what they were doing and was now standing in the doorway. Suddenly, she came up behind Mona and grabbed her. "So, that's what you were doing, huh? Let's see how you like it!"" She quickly tied Mona's hands and pushed her on to the bed next to Anna. She then tied her hands next to her daughters' and gagged and blindfolded her with scarves. "I've wanted to do this for quite some time." Then she pushed Mona's sweater up and started tickling both girl's ribs and stomachs. Now both girls squirmed and yelped and laughed hysterically. After having done that for a couple of minutes, Anna's mother said she was going to make a phone call and that she would be right back. They heard her walk to the phone and call somebody. After a few minutes they heard Mona's parents come in the door way and Anna's mother saying "Just look at them! Don't they just look adorable?" Mona's parents agreed, but said that they would like to take their daughter back home now.

Mona was released from the bed and she was lead in to the hall, still gagged and blindfolded. Someone helped her to put on her snow suit and the zipper was closed with her hands still tied behind her back and then her boots were put on. After that they went home.

----------------------------------
Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:47 am

When they came home, her parents helped her off with the ski suit and boots, she then sort of expected them to untie her hands for good and give her a good telling off or send me to my room or something, but no! They did nothing of the sort. They took the gag out "at least for the moment" as her father said, but they left her blindfolded. They DID untie her hands, though, but only long enough for mother to take off her sweater. "You've got nothing we haven't seen before" as they pointed out. Then they tied her hands again, this time in front of her and marched her to her room and made her, still blindfolded, lay down on her bed. There they tied her hands to the headboard and her feet to the bed post at the foot end of the bed. That way, she was unable to move more than a few centimetres, either side. Then they gagged her again, using the same gag as before.

"You have been a naughty girl. You know that, right?" father said.

"But you looked as if you were enjoying being tickled, so we thought we'd continue were they left off!" her mother went on. And with those words one of them, possibly her father, started gently tickling her rib- and kidney area.

She squirmed and snorted but obviously, she couldn't get away from the poking fingers. The torture went on for a while and then she heard her mother say "Let's leave her to calm down for a while! Do you want to use the bathroom, dear?" she asked me. She nodded as best she could and one of them untied her from the bed and lead her still with her hands tied in front of her and blindfolded (!) to the bathroom, so she could do what was required of her.

When she had stumbled her way out of there they retied her hands again, this time behind her back and said that they, for the time being, wouldn't do anything else to her. They took her to her room and tied her hands and feet to a chair and there she would sit 'and contemplate' for a while.
When an hour had passed, according to her father, they came back and finally freed her from her bonds, her gag as well as her blindfold. She was allowed to put her sweater back on, but when it was time to eat her mother said: "As you seem to like being tied up so much, we thought that you'd enjoy eating with your hands tied together. What do you say?"

Realizing she didn't have much of a say in the matter, she agreed to the proposal. Her hands were therefore tied in front of her before she was allowed to sit down to eat. It proved to be a bit awkward, but she somehow managed eating without making to much of a mess of the meal.

After the meal, they blindfolded and gagged her again and took her back to her room and tied her back on the chair. Then they left her there for another hour, before they finally let her go.

That night just before bedtime, they ordered her to take her trousers and thick pantyhose off and lie on the bed. Then they once again tied her hands and feet to the bed frame, this time tickling her feet for a couple of minutes 'so they wouldn't feel left out' as they said, before she was allowed to put her footy pyjamas on and go to bed properly.

When she lay in bed, she asked her mother if she, maybe, possibly, eventually, could have her hands and feet tied again and a blindfold over night. Her mother gave her a funny look but agreed. She said she'd come into the room in the morning to set her free before breakfast.
The next morning at breakfast, her father asked her if she had enjoyed yesterday. She said she had.

I think I'll leave it at that for the moment

-------------------------------------
Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:04 am

Anna and Mona had their birthdays within days of each other in February. This year they decided to 'bunch them up' and to celebrate them in one day. Luckily for them it would be on a weekend this year. So on Saturday, they would invite some friends from school and have a party at Anna's place. Then on Sunday, they would be at Mona's place for a more private celebration.

When Saturday came, they both dressed in dresses similar to the ones they had worn on the last day of school before the summer break, only thicker and with thicker pantyhose. That party went off without a hitch with the usual giving of gifts, party games, snacks and stuff. Afterwards the two girls were so tired they decided to have an improvised slumber party. As they were at Anna's place, they decided that Mona this time should have the bed and Anna would sleep on a mattress tied up like a frog on the floor. Mona's mother went home and came back with one of her footy pyjamas.

On Sunday they again dressed in the clothes they had worn the day before. Now came the time for the more private celebrations. The girls had their hands tied in front of them and they went over to Mona's to celebrate some more. Because they had eaten so much cake at the party the day before, it was only cookies and lemonade this time. Then it was time for the presents from the families. It was clothes as well as some toys, but the biggest surprise for Mona was a set of cuffs, both for her legs and her hands and keys to go with them! Included in the package was also a chain that was large enough to go around her waist and a padlock with keys. She looked at the boxes which had contained the cuffs and the chain and saw that they came from her parents. She leaped up and thanked them both by giving them each a huge hug and a kiss. "Keep the keys. That way you can use the cuffs without having to worry about us being home, when you want out of them. Do you want me to put them on you now, so you can start to practice getting out of them?" her father said with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes, please. All of them, please!" an overjoyed Mona said and so he did. He cuffed her hands in front of her 'Do like this until you have learned how to get out of them,' he instructed. Then he cuffed her feet and lastly he took the chain and put it around her waist, making sure he included the handcuffs as well, when he locked the padlock. He put all the keys in her hands and said "We'll time you as you try to free yourself. If you haven't been able to free yourself in, let's say 20 minutes, I will free you myself. Is that a deal?" Mona said 'Yes' and started to try to get free.

20 minutes later she had figured out which key went where, but she hadn't been able to free herself. She was a bit frustrated but as her 'wise old father' said:"Rome wasn't built in a day", meaning that it would take time, but that she eventually would get it.

The last packets they opened contained a sleeping mask each. They thanked their parents for the gifts and started putting them away. Suddenly Anna asked her parents if she could stay the night. They saw no reason why not and the usual mattress was laid out on Mona's bedroom floor.

That night, she borrowed one of Mona's footy pyjamas. "I've got to have at least one of these at some point! For Christmas, or what ever!" she said.

"They're really comfortable. I didn't think they would be, but they really are!"

"Yes, I know they are," Mona agreed with a smile at her friend's enthusiasm. "Now, can you put the cuffs on me, please?" Not the chain around the waist, though!"

"Yes, miss!" Anna said, in poorly faked obedience and curtsied. They laughed and Anna put the cuffs on Mona's wrists, in front of her and ankles and she lay on the bed. When Mona was laid down Anna quickly opened the zipper of Mona's pyjama and started tickling her ribs and sides, causing her to go ballistic and cry with laughter. When Mona started waving her hands and feet about too much, Anna released one hand and quickly threaded the links between the cuffs around one of the posts of Mona's bed and then she did the same thing to the legs, so Mona ended up lying diagonally on the bed. After that she put Mona's sleeping mask on her and pretended to leave her alone. Mona panted for air for a while, thinking she would now be left alone for the night, but suddenly Anna descended on her again and tickled her ribs and sides mercilessly some more.

Suddenly they heard Mona's mother coming into their room and told them to go to sleep. She told Anna to release Mona from the bedposts and then to recuff her hands and feet. Then she heard Anna ask her mother if she could tie her up if Anna put her sleeping mask on. "Yes I can." Her mother said. Then followed a couple of minutes of near silence and then Mona's mother said "Good night" to the girls and they could hear her switch off the lights. After that it didn't take long for either girl to drift off to sleep.

--------------------------------
Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:23 am

Let's put games back in TUG:s for a while.

Anna and Mona were at Mona's house. They were supposed to do some studying, but halfway through Anna said, "I'm bored out of my mind with this! I couldn't care less about this stuff!" 'This stuff' in this case was maths. "Let's do something else for a while, and come back to this later."

"Yea, I am too!" Mona agreed, throwing her pencil on the table. "I know! Let's have a competition. We could tie each other up and see who gets loose in under, let's say, half an hour. What do you say? I can go first. Only hands and feet and no hog ties, though."

Anna readily agreed to that "Anything other than this. But if we're to make this a competition, what's in it for the winner?"

"Nothing, I suppose, just the knowledge that she is the best tier or escape artist of the two of us."

Oh, all right then!" They took out some rope from the bottom drawer of the dresser and Anna got to work. She took a piece of rope, folded it in half and tied Mona's hands together behind her back. First she looped it horizontally a couple of times and the between the hands, finally knotting it off out of reach of Mona's fingers. She then took another, longer piece of rope, looped it once around her hands and then she brought it snugly between her legs and around the waist, knotting it off on the stomach. That way she securely pinned the hands to Mona's waist. She then took a couple more pieces and wound them around and between Mona's thighs, making sure the knots were out of reach of her bound hands. "Is it too tight?" she asked.
"No, it's not." Mona answered "Now for the feet, I suppose?"

Anna motioned at the desk chair. "That's right. Please, have a seat!" When Mona had sat down, Anna took the final two pieces of rope and tied one horizontally around her feet and the other one between her feet. "Let me see you get out of that!" she said amused. Then she sat down on the bed waiting to see what would happen.

Mona started struggling to get free, but she huffed and puffed so much, that Anna soon took out two handkerchiefs, balled one up and put it in Mona's mouth tying the other one around her head. "You make too much noise!" she barked.

It took Mona twenty seven minutes before she was free of all of the ropes. "Now it's my turn!" she said as she stood up from the chair. She then tied Anna up more or less the way that she was tied up herself, including the gag.

Anna, on the other hand, for the life of her, couldn't get free. When the forty-five minute mark passed, Mona asked if she wanted to be free from the ties and Anna nodded.

"Girl, you really do know how to tie a knot!" Anna said, as they went back to studying.

"I know." Mona agreed. "I'll tell you a secret, though. I let my parents tie me up from time to time and nowadays I can get out of most situations."

"That's cheating!" Anna said.

"I know! But it's good fun, never the less!"

-------------------------------------
Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 am

The girls studied most of the afternoon until Anna said:" I have had just about enough of this! Listen, I want a rematch and I want it now, so you just sit tight!" No sooner had she said that than she took up the ropes and bandanas. "Before I do anything else, you need a blindfold, so you can't see what I'm doing!" Anna said. "And a gag, just to keep you from yapping all the time!" she added, but with a hint of a smile in her voice.

Mona's hands were soon tied together behind her back, with one rope going horizontally and one going vertically between her hands and a third rope going between her legs holding her wrists pinned top her waist. In a matter of minutes, she had her knees and feet tied together as well. "And now, to make things a bit more interesting..." Anna said, letting her voice trail off into silence. Mona, who had started the process of getting herself out of the chair, paused for a moment and wondered "Now what?" Suddenly, she felt a rope passing around her waist. A minute later, she feels another rope passed around her chest. "See if you can get out of that as easily as you did the last time." Mona who actually did not want to get out of the ropes, sighed. Then she started examining the knots. Anna had done better job of it this time, she had to admit to herself, but it was still a sloppy job.

Anna watched in amazement, as Mona's fingers somehow again found all the knots. She slowly but surely freed herself: rope-by-rope, bandana by bandana, even though it took a little longer this time. "There!" she said, as she spat the last bandana from inside her mouth out. "How long did that take?"

"It took," Anna said looking at her watch, as if she had been timing the whole thing, "it took more than thirty minutes but less than one hour and fifteen minutes, I guess. Oh I don't know, do I? I forgot to look at the watch! I was too busy trying to figure out how you do it, you know."

"Do you want me to show you?" Mona said with a wry smile. "Tie me up the same way again and I'll show you. But no gag this time, or I won't be able to tell you anything!"

Anna did so and Mona began her lesson by telling Anna to come and stand behind her'so she'd have a better view'.

During the next 20 minutes or so, Mona was given a lesson that she'd probably, from time to time, would have use for during the rest of her life. Then Mona told Anna that it was her time to give it a try.

She sat down on a stool and Mona tied Anna's hands behind her back, elbows, legs and feet using their standard methods. After that she gagged her, using two tea towels, put a clock on the dresser, so they both could see it. Then she stood back and said:"I'll give you, oh I don't know, let's say half an hour to get out of that." Anna gave her a glance and started humming away, as she tried to do as Mona had done.

"What is that awful noise you're making? Are you singing?" Mona asked when the 15 minute-mark had passed. Anna nodded as she squirmed to get to a particularly tricky knot. "Well, go ahead if it makes you feel good. But it's very irritating, you know!"

Anna sighed, but continued humming and wrestling with the ropes, but when the 30 minute-mark had come and gone, she was no closer to getting free and had given up trying a long time ago. Instead she just sat there enjoying the predicament.

When Mona took off the gag she asked what song it was that Anna had been humming. "Did you enjoy it? It was a song from 'Mamma Mia'. I like the movie."

"I see! Well, let me put it this way, the movie was good, your so-called humming was not! Not even close!"

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am

By the time the girls had finished their studying and Anna had had her lesson in escapology, it was high time for dinner. Anna, who still had her hands and feet tied up, called her parents with the assistance of Mona, and asked if she could stay at her friend's house for dinner. They grumbled that it was a bit late to call now, when dinner was almost ready, but finally said it was all right. Mona's parents also said yes, but only if she wasn't tied up at the table. "I have a plan, that'll solve that problem." Mona supposed.

After the call, Mona hung up the telephone and said: "I don't think I'll bother untying you, actually. I think I'll just bring some food in here, when the rest of us have eaten and I'll feed you. How about that?"

"Sounds fine, but please untie me for a while at least! I'm getting stiff in my shoulders, being tied like this! If you don't want to untie me completely and I know you don't, just tie my arms another way. Please?" Anna said with her saddest puppy dog-eyes pinned at Mona's face.

"OK, I'll untie your arms and hands for a while, before I go and eat." Mona did so and Anna stretched her arms for a while, before Mona retied them behind her back, but this time crossed at the wrists and she didn't tie up the elbows. She did however gag Anna again, with the two dishcloths.
After having done that she went out and had her dinner with the rest of her family, while Anna had to sit in the other room and breathe in the mouth-watering smells of Spaghetti Bolognese, both the girl's no.1 favourite of all times.

Anna thought it took forever, but after a while Mona came back holding a plate of food and a glass of water in her hands. She took off the gag, let Anna take a sip of the water, before giving her the food. She actually managed to eat most of it, without getting too much on her shirt.

"Wow! Your mother sure knows how to cook! That was almost as good, if not better than the Spaghetti Bolognese my mother cooks!" Anna sighed with delight, when she was done eating and had been cleaned up a bit.

"Thanks, I'll tell her that, but it was in fact my father who did the cooking this time."

"I see, but it still tasted very good. What happens now?"

Mona thought for a minute or two, and then she said "I have the 'Mamma Mia' CD in my collection. You know the song you "hummed", or whatever you want to call it? Let's hear what it really sounds like, shall we?" With those words she put one of the dishcloths back in Anna's mouth and the other one around her head.

Anna stayed tied up for most of the evening, except for a few bathroom-brakes. Mona eventually moved her into the living room, so they could watch TV together.

When it was time to go to bed, Anna accepted an invitation to stay the night. As she didn't have any nightclothes, she simply slept in her day clothes, on a mattress on the floor with her hands and feet tied, as they always had when they slept at one another.

The next morning she was untied for as long as it took to eat breakfast and brush her teeth. When they had put on their one piece snowsuits and were ready to go to school, Mona jumped her and tied her hands back up, before heading out. She did the same thing on their way back in the afternoon.

------------------------------------
Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am

They had just passed the gates to the school, when Mona took off her gloves and again took out the bundle of rope from a pocket. Then she started tying Anna's hands behind her back again. She just stood there and let it happen, as always. The other kids who were passing by them in small groups, glanced curiously at them but said nothing, just whispered quite loudly though. "What do you suppose they are whispering about?" Mona casually asked.

"I'm sure I have no idea!" Anna answered casually as well. "It may have something to do with the fact that you are tying my hands!" When she had said that, she made a rude face at her best friend.

"Yes. Well, it is rather crowded, you're right about that. Do you mind that?" Mona said, as she slipped a balled up handkerchief in Anna's mouth. Anna, of course by then could do nothing, except shake her head to indicate that she didn't.

"I, somehow, didn't think so! I'm nearly finished, but put your legs together for me!" Anna did what she had been ordered to do and Mona tied them together at the knees, using a second bundle of rope that she had put in her school bag. That way, Anna could only take small steps all the way home. That way it took the girls twice as long to get home as normal, and Anna was completely drenched in sweat.

"You've been such a good girl on the way home, I think I'll let you get out of the ropes all by yourself. I'm even going to let you keep your gloves on. I know, I am an extremely nice girl, am I not?" Mona beamed as she led her captive towards the garden shed, where they stored the skis and other things.

"I don't know about that! Is she going to lock me in there?' Anna thought. It soon became very apparent that she was. Mona pushed her to the floor inside the shed and tied her feet together. Then she tied a rope around Anna's chest and arms at elbow level. "Just so you know. If you haven't come out of the door by yourself in 45 minutes, I'm coming in to get you. Well, don't just lay there like a sack of potatoes! Get on with it, all ready!"

Anna, fuming with rage at being called 'a sack of potatoes' started squirming and try to get out of the ropes, even before the door had closed behind Mona's back. She soon realized that if she was going to get free from the ropes, she had to calm down. She stopped squirming for a couple of minutes, closed her eyes and took several deep breaths, in order to calm herself down. Then she started finding the knots of the rope around her hands. Once she had done that, she thought it would be just a matter of time before she was free. She found the knot easily enough, but when it came to loosen it the cloves made it almost impossible. Almost, but not quite. It took some time, but eventually she had loosened the rope around her hands enough to feel it slipping to the floor. Having done that, she lay back and relaxed for a minute or two. After that, it was a relatively easy task to untie the rest of the ropes.

She was out the door in 43 minutes. "You sure took your time!" Mona, who had been standing outside the door and by now, was getting quite cold, mocked. "I was about to go in and get you."

"No worries, as they say in Australia. It was easy getting out of that!" Anna bragged. "I'll show you how it is supposed to be done another day, but right now, I have to get home."

The girls said goodbye to each other, but Mona felt a bit concerned about what would possibly come.
Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 am

After the successful first try at walking to and from school while being tied up, Anna or Mona did it more and more often. They always, however made sure that the tie was tight enough not let the rope come loose by accident, but loose enough that the one tied up was able to get out of it on her own.

One day, Anna persuaded Mona to tie her hands in front of her and tie her knees together when the class were to go on a visit to a local museum one afternoon. It made getting on the bus a bit interesting as she was afraid to fall over on the stair getting on and off the bus, but she made it. None of their classmates said anything. Their teacher however, raised an eyebrow but said it was OK, as long as it was not interfering with the assignment at hand.

The trip went off without a glitch. In fact, their classmates more or less competed over who was to help Anna if she needed it, but loyal as she was, she stuck to Mona. Some of the other girls, but none of the boys, asked if they could have their hands tied as well, to which the obvious answer was 'Have you got any rope, then?' Some of the bolder of them, who already had adopted their way of dressing in snowsuits in winter said that next time, they would.

When they got to the museum, Mona freed Anna's hands long enough for her to take off her snowsuit, but then retied her. She stayed tied that way for the whole museum visit.

When they came back to Anna's house, Mona freed Anna's hands once again but instead tied them on her back and a rope around her waist. Then she was gagged (I know I can't stop you from humming those songs, but at least this way I won't be able to hear it!) and put in the garden shed to, once again, meet the challenge of getting free in under 45 minutes, which she did without any trouble.

"You know," Mona said afterwards, "we may have to tighten the timeframe a bit to, like, 30 minutes or something like that. We're both simply getting too good at this nowadays!"

"I agree!" Anna said. "You try it now!" No sooner had she said that, than she tied Mona's hands and knees together and the elbows pinned to the waist. Then she was put in the shed and she came back out 25 minutes later, free of all ropes.

lasse672000

---------------------------------------
A lesson in being disabled

Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:13 am

"Please wear trousers today. There's going to be a surprise for either you or Anna in school today!" Mona's mother told her daughter, as she was preparing to go to school, a few days after the outing to the museum."But I'm not going to tell you what it is. Your teacher called me up last night, and we discussed it at length." She would not say more, so Mona went out the door and met up with Anna, so she could tie her hands on the way to school as she sometimes did.

When they arrived in the classroom, their teacher said that it would be a special day today. They were going to learn more about life being disabled and that she had called all of the parents last night. They had discussed it and that she had chosen, with their parents consent, two people in the class to participate in an experiment. They were going to be strapped in a wheelchair for the duration of the day! Now she was looking for volunteers. Anna and Mona immediately put their hands up.

"Somehow I thought that you'd be two of them!" their teacher laughed. She, of course, pointed at Mona, Anna, and two of the boys and said that she had chosen them to be "test subjects" for the day. "Don't worry! There will be four new ones tomorrow." she told the impatient class.

"Here's what's going to happen," she said. "I'll bring in four wheelchairs in a moment and I'll strap you in them. Then the rest of you will have to help them for the rest of the day. The same thing will, naturally, happen tomorrow. Are there any questions? No? Good." She went out of the room and within a couple of minutes returned pushing four folded-up wheelchairs. She told the four pupils to each have a seat in one of the wheelchairs. Then she began to strap them in.

They were all equipped with belts on the armrests, around the waist and at ankle height. There was also an uncomfortable-looking strap that was supposed to go between the legs and click on to the waist belt. A further two belts over the shoulders were supposed to pin the upper body to the back of the seat. They were clicked on to the waist belt as well.

Anna helped Mona and one of the boys to get strapped in, before their teacher got her strapped in as well. Then she told the "wheelchair-bound" pupils that they were going to be strapped in for the rest of the school-day and assigned four other pupils to be "helpers". They were supposed to help with feeding and transport during the day, as the people in the chairs obviously could not do those things themselves. The only time they were allowed to be unstrapped, was when they had to use the bathroom.

When it was time to be unstrapped from the chairs and to go home in the afternoon they all told their teacher, that she thought that they had found the strap going between her legs, to be the most irritating thing of the whole experience. Not being able to move the arms was another thing that annoyed, at least the boys. Anna and Mona were of course long since used to that sort of thing.

On the way home Anna said that she had actually enjoyed the feeling of the strap between her legs.

Lasse K
lasse672000@yahoo.se
Sweden

(Note from Canuck : this is the last chapter I found in the archives, but there could have been more. Please post the rest if you have saved it!)

lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

I'm afraid there isn't any more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic