tiedup101 : 01 - First Story! (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiedup101 : 01 - First Story! (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiedup101's stories
01 - First Story!
Story index at the bottom

By tiedup101

Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Hey, I am a new member, my name is John. Six pack, blonde, 6 feet. I am 17, straight, but like to have fun :D ! Hope you enjoy!

I was over my friends house, Mike. Six pack, blonde, 17, straight, 5 10. My friends Jake and Zack for their too. both straight, brown haired around 5 11 six packs. we have done stuff like this before, but not this extreme. We were home alone, parents had left for the weekend. On with the story!

We were playing video games when Zack said he needed to pee. He left, and Mike pulled out some stuff behind the couch. I turned, to look at the items, and Jake hand gagged me. Mike then grabbed some handcuffs and locked them in place, on my hands. While i struggled and tried to bite Jakes hand, Mike grabbed a smelly dirty sock from his foot he had been wearing all day and quickly shoved it in my mouth, followed by a long piece of tape. :gag: The sock had obviously used for other things, like hockey and soccer. It was filled with sweat. They then put me face down on the floor, me struggling to no end. A few seconds later i heard a shout, some shuffling, then a thud. Then some dragging, till i was pulled up from the floor by mike. Jake was holding Zack, in the same postion as me. Then they led us off to.....

The story continues! Please leave comments!

--------------------------------
Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Part 2

They led us into the Mikes room, where two beds were. Mikes room was in the attic, so their was plenty of space. Three beds, computer, bathroom, mini fridge, just about everything. Mike and Jake told us to cooperate or things could get ugly, and since their was a 1% chance of us getting away, and since we kinda wanted to be tied up, Zack and I agreed.

They uncuffed us, and still gagged, made us strip to our boxers. Me: blue striped and Zack: Red dotted. Then Mike brought me to one of the beds and tied me spread eagle, not tightly, just enough to not get away or anything. Meanwhile Jake did the same thing. They then got to work. Mike got the clothespins, and put them on our nipples, laughing and teasing Zack and I as we screamed and struggled. Mike then took them off, and blindfolded us with smelly, old socks. 5 seconds later, 3 or 4 ice cubes were shoved in my boxers. They were so cold! I heard Zack struggling, so i assumed he got ice cubes too. They laughed and started to the tickle torture.

I still had my socks on, and i felt them getting peeled away. Oh CRAP! I was extremely ticklish, and was freaking out. I was begging through my sock and tape gag for them to stop. Mike laughed, and said What, cant hear you, then began the torture. And I mean torture! I could hear Zack moaning and Mmphhhing through his gag.