tiedup101 : 02 - Brotherly Love (not) (m/m, m+/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiedup101 : 02 - Brotherly Love (not) (m/m, m+/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiedup101's stories
02 - Brotherly Love (not)
Story index at the bottom

By tiedup101

Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 pm

This happened about a year ago. It was the weekend before school. My parents as usual were away. My brother was soon going to have a small party before he went to college. He was inviting all his guy friends for a kickoff school party. I had agreed that I would rent out my room (the attic) for 200 for the night and until tomorrow. I had to though clean out the rooms for him, organize the beds, vacuum, get my stuff moved and stuff, bring in a couple couches that were in the storage room and clean out the tv room.

He started bringing up all the snacks and things to get ready for the party that night. After I was done I asked if I could leave now he said wait hold on. He went somewhere while I sat in the tv room waiting. He walked in and said open wide. Btw, my brothers name is Eddie. He was holding a ballgag. I was confused and said whampphh. He strapped it on. I realized what he was doing but I was too late.

I tried to run but he was so much bigger and stronger than me. Soon he had overpowered me, as I tried to fight him, I didn't want to know what would happen. But he slapped a pair of handcuffs on me and ordered me to stop struggling. I agreed, what else could I do, he pulled off my shorts, revealing my blue boxers. He then didn't even bother to uncuff me, he just ripped off my shirt. He then led me into the storage room and locked me in a cage. I was like oh crap, I am so dead. I mphed a little, but what was the use. My parents were away, and I at the mercy of my older meaner brother.

Please write comments, it makes me want to write more!! This is only the small brgining

-------------------------------
Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Part 2

This contains some humiliation, and some pain. Everything that happened here while I didn't like, I was okay with.

I was ballgagged in a cage up in my attic by by brother. I waited for quite a while, until I heard loud voices and realized that the party had begun. I wondered if he was going to just keep me here until the party or embarrass me in front of his friends. An hour into the party the door flung open. I took a few seconds to adjust to the light, in which time his friends started laughing at me. I looked on sheepishly as my brother came up, said hello mockingly, and with a friend I don't know, picked the cage up and carried me to the center of the room. Then people came up to me and started poking me, and laughing as I tried to move away. I would guess there was 20 kids. The night went on like that, as they parties, and teased me.

Soon people started to leave, but my brothers best friends stayed, their was 4 of them. At 1 they opened the cage, pulled me out, and led me into the storage room, were they marveled at the bondage equipment. Some of the equipment I had bought from my brother, since he had liked bondage a year or so ago. They put me on the bondage rack, uncuffed me, and strapped me down, legs, thighs, and body down tightly. They ripped off my boxers, and promptly said goodnight, sleep TIGHT and laughed as they left the room. I tested my bonds, but it was no use. I gave up trying and fell to sleep, gagged and tied to the rack.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Part 3

I woke up to a slap on the balls. I moaned through my ballgag, realizing I was tied up at the mercy of my older brother and friends. I didn't know anybodys name, but later I know them. Kyle was wearing shorts and a shirt, blonde hair. John was wearing shorts and a shirt, blonde. Brett was wearing shirt and shorts and brown hair. Ryan was wearing shorts and shirt and brown hair, and of course my brother eddie, brown hair shorts and shirt. Everyone was around 6 feet tall. So Kyle continued hitting my balls, while Ryan gave me titty twister for like ten minutes. I thought I was going to die. On top of that Kyle was hitting my balls, making me moan and scream more. On top of that everyone was laughing at me, adding to my humilation. After 10 minutes of that, they unballgagged me, and fed me a bagel, we I pratically inhaled. But as soon as I ate the bagel I began begging then to let me go, which led them to shove a smelly used sock into my mouth, which was sealed in with a few strips of ducttape. As I began sucking into my gag, they unbuckled me from the rack, and led me into the main room, which they had laid out some restraints and other things. While Ryan and Brett held me, eddie and john cuffed me, then Laid me on the ground, and attached a three foot spreader bar, effectively spreading my legs. Then they tied a rope to my leather cuffs, which they tied to my spreader bar, putting me in a tight hogtie. Kyle had a long sock ready, which he tied on my eyes, blindfolding me. Here comes the torture.

I almost instantly started taking whiffs into a shoe, which I tried to shake off, but someone was holding it to by nose. Then someone began tickling my armpits, and someone else tickling my feet. I am extremely ticklish, and went into a frenzy, making me sniff into the shoe, I couldn't really go anywhere or escape because someone was holding me from moving around from the hands tickling me to no end. Another person was tickling my sides and everyone was teasing me and laughing. Then after 20 minutes of tickle torture, my blindfold was pulled off and I was dragged over to the tv room and put in front of the couch. Eddie turned on the tv and readjusted my position so I was on my knees be facing them all on the large sectional. He also attached a collar that had a rope attached to it. Everyone was holding their shoes. Brett was in front of me first, and he grabbed the rope a held that with one hand and put his shoe to my nose, while I began sniffing, while everyone watched tv.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:26 pm

I began sniffing, but I quickly became sick of brett shoe. He wasn't holding the rope attached to my collar tightly, so I leaned back, hoping he wouldn't notice. He didn't but I lost my balance and fell backwards onto the floor. I was in a dipped over hogtie, balls facing up, not butt. Brett and the others noticed and Brett scolded my pretty harshly, and began hitting my balls with a crop. He then pulled my back up, and started whipping my butt with it, while I screamed into my gag, makingveverybody laugh. After my butt had turned bright red from the beating Brett switched places with kyle and he had a cleat ready for my nose to indugle in. After everyone had given me the chance to sniff thier shoes, they decided to have some more fun. They undid my gag, thankfully, and told me to invite a friend over. I knew where this was going. But I had no choice, and decided to call mike, knowing he probably wouldn't mind as much as jake or zack. So I called him and asked him if he wanted to come over to hangout. I requested that he come right up to the attic, the door was open. Of course he said okay and would be over in 20 minutes. I gulped, not knowing what would happen to us.

--------------------------------
Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Thanks for all the feedback!

After I had called mike, they left me in the tv room, but not before gagging me with a dirty old sock from one of the guys, and blindfolding me with a long baseball sock. I heard then distantly preparing. I could only think of what they would do to us. Around 20 minutes later I heard a hello? Some shuffling, thuds and then silence. Mike had been captured. 5 minutes later the door was opened and I heard Ryan and johns voice saying, you'll love this. My stomach dropped. They took of the spreader bar, got me to my feet, and I was led out of the room. I was then uncuffed and with Ryan and john held me tightlyand I felt myself being dropped onto a body. Mike. I heard him mphing and I soon realized why. My junk was in his face, and his in mine. In one minute they had ducttaped us together very tightly, some taping and some making sure we stayed together. Mike and I are around the same height, some it was exact. My blindfold was ripped off, and I was on top of mike who was moaning uncomterable. Then our gags were tooken out, and our noses were clogged with bits of paper towels, and sealed in with duct tape. We have never done this before, but we had to breathe, and everytime we needed air our lips and mouths touched eachothers junk. Let me just tell you we took as less brethrs as possible. It was extremely uncomterable, and we couldn't really complain because that meant opening our mouths. We were then dragged into the tv room and put on the couch. Then Brett and eddie began tickling everywhere that was exposed. All four feet were open for tickling, along with sides and armpits etc! I screamed but realized that wear a bad idea, but it was very hard to contain myself,

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 am

after 30 minutes of the worst torture I have ever had in my life, they just watched tv and played video game for 2 hours while we took dreaded breathes. I couldn't even speak to mike, but from the grunts be wasn't happy. After that the ripped off the duct tape. We sighed, but the shoved ballgags in our mouths. We mpphed a little, but then Brett cuffed me and sat me on the couch. I watched as eddie, Ryan and Kyle led mike off. As soon as they left though I jumped off the couch and tried to run, but I was grabbed beforev i even reached the door. John held me down while holding his shoe to my nose and Brett began hitting my balls as I moaned, hating my brother for doing this to me. 10 minutes later eddie came back, but some cuffs attached by a 4 foot chain, this time my hands in front of me and told me that mom and dad were going to be back in 2 hours and to start cleaning the house. If you don't your friend gets it. I gulped not really knowing whatvthey would do to him. I was led out of the tv room, and there like was. His butt was on the couch, but his legs wereclifted up by a rope attached to the ceiling, and his hands were lifted up by another rope. Perfect for tickling. Armpits held open, feet held still, chest too. He was really ticklish. He mphhed through his gag, but a sharp hit from in the balls from Ryan silenced him. Kyle led me downstairs, and told me to get working. He left me to go upstairs. I was naked, cuffed and forced to clean my own house. Great. So I did. I made beds, fluffed pillows, put dishes in the dishwasher, vaccumed, just about everything. It is quite amazing what you can do when you are loosely cuffed. I slowly finished the whole house and finally made my way upstairs. They heard me and eddie got up, and told me to start cleaning the attic. All his friends said there goodbyes to him, gave me a hit on the balls or butt and left. Mike was untied by eddie and left, without saying a word to me. After I finished cleaning he shoved me in a cage and left me in the storage room. I fell asleep, exhausted and was woken up by eddie. He told me if I said anything about this I was dead. Lucky to be finally released, I hopped in my bed and fell asleep.

I later realized that eddie claimed to have we the whole house and I had left to party with friends. Brothers suck. Please post commentts and suggestions!!!