Ducttapestar : 01 - Kidnapping Chris12 (Mm+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ducttapestar : 01 - Kidnapping Chris12 (Mm+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

GDucttapestar's stories
01 - Kidnapping Chris12
Story index at the bottom

By Ducttapestar

Fiction

Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Part 1: The capture

"Finally" thought Chris as the bell rang. He couldn't wait to get out of school that friday. After all, he was about to have the house to himself all weekend. This was a bid deal, you see, Chris was only 14, and at 4 foot 4, (1.3 meters) he was the shortest boy in his 8th grade class. Everybody kept teasing him saying things like "Elementary school's across the street." But his parents obviously knew he was old enough to take care of himself, so he got ready to walk home.

"Middle schoolers" said Troy. The man sat in his dark grey sedan a few blocks away from the middle school... waiting. He'd been hired to abduct a boy from school. He checked his paperwork again. The picture showed a boy who appeared to be about 10, although his papers insisted he was 14. Not that he minded. He was still prepared to make his move, but the boy was late. It was 2:45 pm. School was let out at 2:30. What could possibly be taking so long?

As Chris left school, he was already planning his weekend.
"First thing I'm gonna do is take a swim in the pool." He said aloud to no one in particular. He began the walk down the street. It was sort of spooky, even though it was 3 in the afternoon. Then again, most kids are gone in the first 15 minuets of the bell, and he'd stopped in the restroom to change into his swim trunks. He decided not to worry about how alone he was and just keep walking. He started humming his favorite song while he walked. Suddenly, a grey sedan pulled out from an ally he'd just passed. The window rolled down and he saw a man who looked to be in his 20's.
"Hey there kiddo. You know school was let out half an hour ago. Need a lift?" Chris stopped. He knew what his parents had told him about "stranger danger."
"No thanks, I'll be ok." he said.
Are you sure? you don't want kidnappers to get you now, do you?" the man asked. Chris breathed easier. Why would this man warn him about kidnappers if he meant him harm?
"Besides," Chris thought, "he seems nice enough, and I can take care of myself."
"You coming kid?" asked the man.
"Sure. I live 5 blocks away from here." Said Chris. And with that, he got in the passenger seat. He felt he needed to know his driver, so the two introduced themselves.

"What a gullible boy," thought Troy. That was the easiest thing he'd ever done.
"Turn here," said Chris. "this is my street." Troy nodded and drove straight. He could hardly keep the grin off his face when Chris asked, "Um, you missed it."
"I know," said Troy.
"But, that's where my house is," said Chris. The boy sounded nervous now.
"We're not going to your house," said Troy. Chris started to pull on the door handle, only to discover it only worked on the outside. "didn't your mother ever teach you not to get into a stranger's car?
"Come on, this isn't funny," said Chris.
"No it isn't. It's dead serious," said Troy. He pulled down a wooded road. Nobody would be out here at this time. "Now we're going to be spending some quality time together for a few days. If you behave, it won't be so hard." He stopped the car alongside of the road. "Now, step out of the car, and don't even think about running away." He said.

Chris didn't know what to do. His heart was pounding. He realized that he was being kidnapped and there was nothing he could do to escape. So he stepped out of the car when his captor opened the door for him. They went to the back, and Troy opened the trunk. He pulled out a roll of silver duct tape and a ziplock bag with a cloth inside it.
Turn around, hands behind you," said Troy. Chris did as he was told, realizing that he had taken his flip flops off in the front seat. His hands were duct taped behind him, followed by his feet and knees. Troy turned him around roughly and smiled at him. He was sat down in the open trunk. Chris swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. He had never been this scared in his life. Troy stood in front of him and said, "Put your lips together." Seeing no other choice in the matter, Chris did what he was told. Troy then wrapped the duct tape around his head and even placed a few strips under his jaw, effectively gagging him. Troy threw the duct tape into the trunk and removed the cloth fro the bag. It smelled funny.
"Sleep tight," said Troy with a grin, and placed the cloth over Chris' face. Instantly he felt very tired, like he'd just stayed awake for 3 days. He felt himself being pushed into a fetal position, and heard a load "thud" of the trunk being closed, just as he fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Took me long enough, but here it is....

Chris stirred. The last thing he remembered was being stuffed in a trunk. He tried to sit up, but he couldn't. It wasn't a dream. He really had been kidnapped. The lump formed in his throat again. As he rolled over, he realized, he was tied differently. Rope was tied around his wrists and his elbows. More was tied around his ankles and just above and below his knees. He tried to cry out, but he realized he was gagged. More effectively this time. there was something round and soft inside his mouth and he felt a cloth tied tightly over his mouth. (He found out later it was a ping pong ball rolled in a sock.)

Realizing he was going nowhere, he started to look around. He was in a basement, lying on a dirty carpet in a corner. There wasn't much else there. A chair in the middle of the room, a roll of tape on top of it. Suddenly, a door opened and he heard footsteps. It was his captor.
"Rise and shine. Your public awaits," said Troy with a chuckle. The boy tried to sit up, but failed. It was an amusing sight. This is why he enjoyed this so much.
"Sleep well?" The boy simply mmphed at him softly. "Its time to say hi to mommy and daddy." With that, he grabbed the boy and brought him to the middle of the room and sat him on the chair. Troy placed Chris's arms over the back and began to duct tape him to the chair. He placed a camera on a tripod and turned it on.
"I have your boy. As you can see, he is fine... for now. I want $25,000 in unmarked 20 dollar bills by 5pm tomorrow night, or you'll never see Chris again." Troy moved into the frame and removed the gag. "Is there anything you'd like to add Chris?" The boy only looked at the ground and, shedding a single tear, whispered, "Help." And with that, Troy turned off the camera.

"Now its time to have some fun," said Troy. "Ever been tickled so hard you threw up?" and he placed the gag back into Chris's mouth.
Chris Braced himself, but what was coming was unstoppable. His captor moved in on his sides, tickling him mercilessly. He thrashed around in his chair, but he wasn't going anywhere. He was at the mercy of his captor. The man moved to his feet, his armpits and behind his knees. He thought he was going to pass out. The onslaught kept coming. He thought it was going to last forever.

Then finally it stopped. The tape was ripped off his chest and he was roughly thrown into the corner. The man grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up into a siting position.
"I have a surprise for you kiddo." This made Chris raise an eyebrow. What could he possibly mean?
"come on out guys," he shouted. And down the stairs came a bunch of the boys from his class. All of them were laughing. Even Troy started to laugh.
"We got you."
"You've been tricked," explained Troy as he untied Chris. "This was an elaborate prank your friends set up for you. I hope I didn't scare you too much."
Part of him was angrier than he'd ever been before. Another part thought that it was fun.

In the end, Chris became friends with Troy and the two shared some TUGs in the future, and one day, Chris was asked to "Abduct" a boy from his school. He couldn't say no...