Lasse K : 05 - Fancy-dress party (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lasse K : 05 - Fancy-dress party (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lars Kolm's stories
05 - Fancy-dress party
Story index at the bottom

By Lars Kolm [mention]lasse672000[/mention]

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 am

We had a meeting of sorts at home, my boyfriend and I. We were invited to a fancy dress party, which one of my classmates was going to hold at his house, this coming Friday. As it was tomorrow, panic had begun to set in, for both of us.

I was rummaging through my closets and drawers, for something suitable to wear, or rather throwing things around in a state of panic, when I heard him calmly say: "You can stop looking now, because I've found the perfect costume for you!"

When I asked him what he meant by that, he held out a pair of baggy pants in a semi-translucent, silky material, which had cuffs by the ankles. He also held out a short-sleeved tank-top, which actually was about two sizes too small for me, which meant this costume showed off pretty much everything a girl would want to hide. They were both made in the same material. I couldn't believe my eyes! Did he actually want me to wear those clothes in public? As if he could read the question in my eyes, he said: "Yes, you will have to change into these clothes, before we walk over to him."

As I hadn't found anything else to wear, I reluctantly agreed wearing the clothes he had picked out for me.

"Good!" he said. "Tomorrow, I'll bring some jewellery for you to wear. See you!" and with that, he was gone.

I spent the whole day in school thinking about my costume, to all of my teachers' annoyance.

I had just finished squeezing myself into the tank-top, when I heard him ring the door-bell. As I was alone in the house that evening, (thank God for small favours, as they say) there was no one who could criticize our choice of costumes. As it turned out, his choice of costume was almost as revealing as mine was. We both looked as if we had run away from a harem, or something.

He held a plastic bag. In a grave-like voice he remarked: "Your jewellery. Please turn around, and let me help you put it on." He fastened some sort of ring snugly around my neck, which had a smaller ring attached to it on the front.

He put a large ring around my equally snugly around my waist, with smaller rings attached to it, one on each side and a semicircle going between my legs. "There, those are the necklace and waist-belt! Now we have come to the wristbands!" He took out two, comparatively wide metal bands and put them on my wrists. Before I could react, he locked them to the waist-belt using a pair of padlocks. He used a third padlock, to secure the semicircle in place.

He then took a piece of chain, about half a meter long, and locked it to the small ring in the necklace. He locked the other end of the chain to a leather-band on his left arm.

"There!" he said. "Now we are ready to go to the party!"

As we made our way there, I could feel people staring at me, but I didn't really care. I was so looking forward to being his captive for the night! My only regret is; that he didn't gag me, at least part of the night.

lasse672000
Stockholm, Sweden